All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Agreed but Guevara has to start winning again soon right?

MJF is so good on the mic
    I stand corrected.

And why would Moxley waste a perfectly good bottle of the bubbly??

Pretty funny though. “I was just kidding. I would never join the inner circle, it’s a stupid group”

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

AEW "Bash at the Beach" thoughts -

1. Cody is so good on the mic. He can strike an emotional chord with anyone.
    2. My favorite signs of the night: (a) "I was at MJF's Bar Mitzvah" (b) "Cassidy for Pres 2020"
    3. Holy heck there were some good matches. That 4 way tag match was spot after spot after spot. They are brilliantly setting up Page turning on Omega. Not sure if it'll happen in the tag title match or after they potentially win the titles, but it's going down. And fan support for Page is there, there are Hangman drink my beer" signs everywhere. Guevara once again puts on a great match, but loses. And he tapped out quickly. If the inner circle was going to brutally attack Moxley, why not do it before the match ends and save Guevara from a clean loss? Allin can pretty much have a good match with anyone, just wish he'd also win a few more. It was pretty obvious Pac was going to win. He may beat Moxley next week either from inner circle interference or just preying on Moxley's injured face. It would of course make a heel vs. heel match for the title, but that leaves it wide open to Moxley then interfering. That or Moxley wins and we get the match with Jericho for it all. (Win or lose Moxley, you either win...or lose....those are your two options, top quote randy marsh)
    4. Next week's episode will be on Jericho's cruise....should make for a fun background, unless the ocean acts up.
    5. Taz just signed a multiyear deal with AEW. I happened to be wearing my old FTW 13 beanie from back in the day when I read it. Coincidence?

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Really bizarre show from the Jericho cruise last night. How can you have a cruise and not Orange Cassidy?

Good for Page/Omega. Interesting as they've been hinting Page turning on him for awhile, that it wouldn't occur after they lost the titles. Does it happen now while they're tag champs, or after they lose? Page crowd surfing while pounding beers was nice.

That was a pretty quick heel turn for Britt Baker. Poor Schiavone, did he really work at Starbucks as a s****y barista?

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3778 Post(s)

Really bizarre show from the Jericho cruise last night. How can you have a cruise and not Orange Cassidy?

Good for Page/Omega. Interesting as they've been hinting Page turning on him for awhile, that it wouldn't occur after they lost the titles. Does it happen now while they're tag champs, or after they lose? Page crowd surfing while pounding beers was nice.

That was a pretty quick heel turn for Britt Baker. Poor Schiavone, did he really work at Starbucks as a s****y barista?
    I loved the fans singing Jericho's song. It reminded me of the crowding doing the same for Shinsuke Nakamura and Sami Zayn. Those never get old. You could see Jericho crack some smiles too even though he's a heel.

So Britt Baker is officially a heel now with that promo. After all, she's pissed at Riho for swooping in to win almost every single time right?

Adam Page being a heel like you said should be fun. Especially since it's been hinted at for weeks now. Young Bucks vs Omega/Page moving forward? Unless SCU wins it back.

The whole show there on the boat was really cool. I'd imagine it was cold with how windy it looked.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Highlights from AEW last night:

- Hangman telling Jackson to 'hold my beer' while he executed a buckshot lariat

- The tweets from Hangman earlier:
    HANGMAN PAGE

@theAdamPage

i don’t have a match tonight on dynamite so imma just get piss drunk and slip out by nine without saying goodbye

HANGMAN PAGE

@theAdamPage

the earth split, and i gazed downward into the chasm. there, surrounded by bursts of flame and the stench of burning flesh, satan spread his asschecks, and through plumes of sulfur I could see directly into his demonic anus, and behold.. the miami international airport
    - Pretty much everything darby allin did

- Joey Janela: I don't know why but when he rose to get in the middle of Sabian and Ford's kiss, then gave Sabian the middle finger I laughed out loud pretty good.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3778 Post(s)

Highlights from AEW last night:

- Hangman telling Jackson to 'hold my beer' while he executed a buckshot lariat

- The tweets from Hangman earlier:

- Pretty much everything darby allin did

- Joey Janela: I don't know why but when he rose to get in the middle of Sabian and Ford's kiss, then gave Sabian the middle finger I laughed out loud pretty good.
    I'm really loving this side of Adam Page. I'll admit, other than his catchy tune when AEW was brand new, I didn't know much about him. But now as weeks and weeks have gone by, his character development has been great.

Agree with you on the Darby Allin part. I even loved how JR said something along the lines about fans being attached to him while they showed another kid with face paint in the crowd. It helps when JR speaks the truth and it also helps when there is proof of that on a weekly basis.

Overall, I think AEW is fun. It still feels fresh to me. My only complaint is that they'll have matches where you know who will lose no matter what... kind of like what WWE does. Maybe that's wrestling? I don't know... I just feel like it could be booked better so everyone can win on any given night. But I understand you can't have that without that 50/50 **** either.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

Agree with you on the Darby Allin part. I even loved how JR said something along the lines about fans being attached to him while they showed another kid with face paint in the crowd. It helps when JR speaks the truth and it also helps when there is proof of that on a weekly basis.

Overall, I think AEW is fun. It still feels fresh to me. My only complaint is that they'll have matches where you know who will lose no matter what... kind of like what WWE does. Maybe that's wrestling? I don't know... I just feel like it could be booked better so everyone can win on any given night. But I understand you can't have that without that 50/50 **** either.
    Britt Baker did not agree: "You sit there each week and collect a very large paycheck while we all do the work. Be the legend I grew up on, Jim, not a sloppy BBQ sauce sales rep who can't even get the names on our roster straight."

I agree on AEW, although I find that even when it's obvious who will lose they find ways to make the matches entertaining. And the crowds are a huge factory of the show in my opinion. If they're animated, it can add to any match.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3778 Post(s)

Love the Moxley vs Santana pic!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Wow man new women's champ. That was a brutal match. I'm really surprised they had the title switch on a Wednesday night show when this easily could've happened at the ppv. I imagine Rose will have many face to challengers but will prove to be an unstoppable force.

The crowd was super hot last night and that really adds to broadcasts. Page/Omega vs. SCU was awesome. It's funny they've been setting up Page turning on Omega for awhile now, but every week he is getting more and more popular with fans. That's going to inevitably disrupt a "heel" turn.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1139 Post(s)

Matt Hardy anyone?

The UNKILLABLE Matt Hardy
    @MATTHARDYBRAND
    Against Every Warning, with serious head/neck injuries, I showed up on #RAW to face &amp; fight RKO. I was brutally beaten &amp; suffered multiple injuries. But I’m alive. I’m not sure what’s next. If this was my @WWE goodbye, I didn’t get what I deserved-But maybe I got what I needed. https://t.co/Bzh1Ot4fcU
    EVIL UNO of the DARK ORDER
    @EvilUno
    You say goodbye and I say hello https://t.co/HN1jl3Kk1H