<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3779 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CIrvine View Post
    What? No comment on the Omega/Guevara match?
    I'll admit, I wasn't too invested in that match. I figured there's no way the title would change hands especially since there was no crowd. I think if I had to nitpick, the match kinda dragged on 5 minutes too long even. Sammy Guevara making out with the Brandi cutout though was funny. =P That's all I got on that match! What did you think of it?
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

It's
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    139 Post(s)

I thought it was a great match since I bet on Kenny.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1141 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

Then that final segment with Chris Jericho and Matt Hardy. It's uhh... stupid yet interesting? If you know me, you know how I feel about the Broken Hardy gimmick. I think it was dumb in TNA and it was dumb in WWE. Granted, WWE kind of did away with that gimmick so Matt wasn't happy about that. I mean I'm willing to give it a shot in AEW to see what ideas Matt really has up his sleeve... but it's hard to be a fan of it when it's just over the top ridiculous. So yeah, that's my take on it.

I do like how Jericho is sticking with his "I banned the fans until I say so" speech. When things go back to normal, I expect him to demand that the fans thank him for being allowed to come back.
    Come on dude, Jericho ran a promo on Matt Hardy’s drone! “Vanguard I think you’re a piece of s***. Want to join the inner circle?”
    I laughed a lot between “are you inner circle or elite?” “DELETE” “Elite” “DELETE”. Plus there was the whole Matt hardy bringing up that the souls of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther king (“he still has a dream”) were in the crowd.

Lol

Jericho/Guevara - I mean sheesh they both can put on a hell of a match. It’s just such a shame to not have fans in these matches as they have become such a big part of the show. And will anyone ever get tired of Guevara singing Judas?

We’ve spent a lot of time during safer at home rewatching and I’m proud to say my 5 year old has become a huge Darby Allin and Luchasaurus fan right behind Cassidy (and when he’s not asking me when the next Sasha banks match is). Parenting goals?
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; March 28th, 2020 at 12:53 AM.

Typo King
    Images
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    959 Post(s)

Brodie Lee to me is a disappointment as The Exalted one. Not a strong persona. Bray elevated him and Rowan in WWE. Would much rather have had Hardy be the exalted one. Although, I love MAtt's promos with Jericho.

I want Orange Cassidy to lead a faction to overthrow the dark order.

I am the Monkey King, I can do Anything.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3779 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Brodie Lee to me is a disappointment as The Exalted one. Not a strong persona. Bray elevated him and Rowan in WWE. Would much rather have had Hardy be the exalted one. Although, I love MAtt's promos with Jericho.

I want Orange Cassidy to lead a faction to overthrow the dark order.
    Well that's just the thing Mitchy. Vince held back Harper and Rowan for so long and never allowed them to have anything of a persona. There's a lot of unknown with Brodie Lee. Only time will tell for us all to see what he's truly got.

ucsd, one really good thing I love about AEW is the same reason why your son loves those wrestlers. Darby Allin, Luchasaurus, and Orange Cassidy are great stars in the making. They're unique and fun to watch. I wish they would do more with The Hybrid 2 (Angelico and Jack Evans). They were so good in Lucha Underground but unfortunately right now they're struggling to find their footing in AEW. I think a lot more characters need mic time and storylines still, rather than just go out and wrestle and lose. Obviously right now the timing is all bad.. but just thinking of the future.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3779 Post(s)

Alright, I'll admit it. This segment was pretty hilarious. Jericho did an amazing job!

https://streamable.com/g3yiol

Rink Dawg

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3779 Post(s)

Didn't watch the PPV but caught highlights of it.

This one in particular was genius. https://twitter.com/Santana_Proud/st...03954099507202

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1141 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Didn't watch the PPV but caught highlights of it.

This one in particular was genius. https://twitter.com/Santana_Proud/st...03954099507202
    Caught most of the highlights online. That stadium stampede sure was something..

I'm really surprised after building up Lance Archer so much they had him lose to Cody cleanly.

Typo King
    Images
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    959 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Caught most of the highlights online. That stadium stampede sure was something..

I'm really surprised after building up Lance Archer so much they had him lose to Cody cleanly.
    Wasn't sure how that match would be handled. They need to have LAnce come on strong now so he doesn't lose the momentum he had before the PPV.

I am the Monkey King, I can do Anything.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1141 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Wasn't sure how that match would be handled. They need to have LAnce come on strong now so he doesn't lose the momentum he had before the PPV.
    Agreed. I fully thought he might steamroll (or at least win convincingly).

Kind of similar with Brian Cage. He just showed up and now is getting a title shot against Moxley. Do you really want Cage losing this quickly if you're building him up? By the way, I'd pay to watch him wrestling Darby Allin twice!