Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dneprovec View Post
    If you streaming games you can use https://www.caststreams.com
    It is like 15-20 $ for entire season,including playoff
    It works on Roku,Amazon,and Android
    Thanks I will try it when the season starts.

Jerseys need purple
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    388 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Reminds me of back in the day when people held on to their land-lines for some reason when they had a perfectly capable mobile phone.
    People do still have land lines. It's an age thing, a cell-reception issue, or also sometimes a security alarm need. I found the big trouble for me was that so many old friends and family members had my old landline number. At $55/month at ATT it was just getting ridiculous for me a few years back. Option was to move it to Spectrum's landline and pay $10/month bundled with tv, or move it to Google Voice and pay $0/month. I went with Google Voice and now my old landline # forwards to my mobile number.

Hockey Purist
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    511 Post(s)

Yea I've been in this same boat. Sling, which I really liked, lost FSW and the Kings games are pretty much my exclusive reason for even paying for TV options. It'd be nice to have some football too. So far the best options I've seen are Hulu TV which has Fox Sports and Prime Ticket for $45 a month, and Playstation Vue Core package which has Fox Sports Prime Ticket and NHL Network for $55 a month. I was also looking at NHL Live for Kings games being it was the best price option, does anyone know how the blackouts work?

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Vivid View Post
    Yea I've been in this same boat. Sling, which I really liked, lost FSW and the Kings games are pretty much my exclusive reason for even paying for TV options. It'd be nice to have some football too. So far the best options I've seen are Hulu TV which has Fox Sports and Prime Ticket for $45 a month, and Playstation Vue Core package which has Fox Sports Prime Ticket and NHL Network for $55 a month. I was also looking at NHL Live for Kings games being it was the best price option, does anyone know how the blackouts work?
    If you are talking about NHL.TV, you won’t be able to watch the Kings games on it unless you use a VPN or DNS scrambler so it thinks you are watching the games in another state. Anywhere in the LA market which stretches all the way to the Inland Empire will be blacked out. I think it even blacks it out in Vegas too which makes no sense.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

There is no blackout on caststreams app

You can choose visitors or home comments
    And visitors used to be free

2nd Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stadlere View Post
    If you are talking about NHL.TV, you won’t be able to watch the Kings games on it unless you use a VPN or DNS scrambler so it thinks you are watching the games in another state. Anywhere in the LA market which stretches all the way to the Inland Empire will be blacked out. I think it even blacks it out in Vegas too which makes no sense.
    Tried watching the game Friday morning, as it's being replayed on NHL channel and even the replay is blocked out. WTF.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

@sect Yep, here in Chicago the Blackhosers replay was blacked out on NHL channel and I had the same reaction.

(LOVE to see that team lose, doesn't matter if preseason or playing the Nuns of St Mary's)

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sect119 View Post
    Tried watching the game Friday morning, as it's being replayed on NHL channel and even the replay is blocked out. WTF.
    I was able to watch it both live and replay on Sling. I watched part of the game live and the next morning I caught the rest on replay.