All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2202 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bojanglz View Post
    How are people even saying the Kings are even in rebuild mode? What have they done to show they are? Trading only Muzzin so far doesn't make this a rebuild yet. What Ottawa did last year at the end of the season where they trade their star players is a start of a rebuild. Until the Kings finally start trading off this core for picks or anything, then a rebuild would have started. But the Kings are the oldest team in the league still and still have players like Quick, Doughty, Kopitar, Carter, Lewis, Toffoli, Kovalchuck and Brown. So, until some or most of those guys get bought out or traded, this isn't a rebuild yet imo.
    Can't trade what nobody wants. Too old, too crazy of contracts, too poor performance.

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2202 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes View Post
    I think Mr. Anschutz has something to say about paying guys who don't actually play for the club anymore.
    He's down. Uncle Phil made a size-able payout last year to buy out Gio and get him of the Galaxy roster. So it's not like he won't do it.

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3635 Post(s)

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed the differential of 1 goal:

PuckMaster
    Rusty
    JWR
    pray4mojo
    LeftyKing
    John a90
    KHenry14
    Rogie-Vachon
    JayWells24
    Joe Laviguer
    Liz4LA
    Helvetica
    CUP4LA

I was totally rooting for the empty net goal to get the poll win but toffs goal was a pleasant surprise. I think thats the first time this season the team has scored to tie it up after giving up a lead. More concerning is that I think that was the third or fourth road game where the Kings had scored first and managed to lose the game.