Where is the intensity of Kuemper against Tkachuk on THIS team

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2251 Post(s)

I believe my ďno goalsĒ for the Kings was accurate!

All Star
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1191 Post(s)

What makes things worse is that teams can honestly rest their #1 goalies against the Kings for their own advantage and the Kings still cannot see it as an advantage for themselves. Need a new stat on record against backup goaltenders
    Last edited by Sevenhole; November 18th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    750 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenhole View Post
    What makes things worse is that teams can honestly rest their #1 goalies against the Kings for their own advantage and the Kings still cannot see it as an advantage for themselves
    Yup, the Kings are "That Team", the guaranteed to get points against team, the bottom of the barrel team, the loser team, the laughing stock of the NHL, the walk in the park team.

i like the kings
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    243 Post(s)

Truly one of the worst games I've ever seen. Everyone sucks but wtf is Campbell doing flopping all over the place on every goal. Ugh. One thing I noticed over and over again also was 3 forwards down in the corner in the offensive zone; constantly shooting at the side of the net and tic tac toe'ing for no reason, with the Coyotes kind of just standing there taking cell phone breaks while the Kings fall over themselves, and then take a penalty. And Jim Fox rambling like a maniac about "if the kings have the puck the coyotes are gonna be right there!" yeah almost like professional hockey players. Bad bad bad.
    Last edited by KOPI! PEVS!; November 18th, 2019 at 10:12 PM.

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3663 Post(s)

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed the number zero would be our goal total for the game:

forum gold
    AngelEyes
    Ice24
    TooCool

That was not as close as the score. Sometimes you can tell when it's not your night and that was one of them. Todds post-game comments didn't help. Not sure what attempts at culture breakthroughs they are looking for but at some point you just have to square one on it.

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    648 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChilledAgua View Post
    It's just an allusion to his run-in with the NHL over his gambling problems back in the days of the ol' Janet Gretzky brouhaha. (second most famous gambler in the southwest, I suppose...)
    Chill, my Kings hockey history level is right around the B+ range but itís the details on the trivial that will make me obnoxious. Love it.

I watched the first two periods last night in silence (read: muted) and put my head in the oven for the third; my preference was the hissing of the syngas.

Has the moratorium been lifted on the awesome troll job by Arizona? Game recognizes game. On the plus, weíre not so insignificant as a team that we canít be trolled. Thatís positive. If the Kings were super duper sad, teams would give us a pass. We should start to worry when teams stop bringing up Taylor Swift.

Now on the 1st tee...
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    520 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Chill, my Kings hockey history level is right around the B+ range but itís the details on the trivial that will make me obnoxious. Love it.
    We need that around here.

I watched the first two periods last night in silence (read: muted) and put my head in the oven for the third; my preference was the hissing of the syngas.
    Props for the syngas reference; science terms always acceptable! I must confess that I've also occasionally gone "Full Hayward" during the telecasts. Sometimes the hissing can be the preferred alternative. When the banter in the booth starts to approach that of open-mic night at the Chuckle Hut, the mute button becomes the Kings fan's best friend. Since I DVR the games to watch them later, this technique is frequently accompanied by "Temporal Compression" to limit time wastage

Has the moratorium been lifted on the awesome troll job by Arizona? Game recognizes game. On the plus, weíre not so insignificant as a team that we canít be trolled. Thatís positive. If the Kings were super duper sad, teams would give us a pass. We should start to worry when teams stop bringing up Taylor Swift.
    Or start bringing up Lindsey f'n Ridgeway...

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenhole View Post
    Where is the intensity of Kuemper against Tkachuk on THIS team

Sausage King of Chicago
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3325 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post

Has the moratorium been lifted on the awesome troll job by Arizona? Game recognizes game. On the plus, we’re not so insignificant as a team that we can’t be trolled. That’s positive. If the Kings were super duper sad, teams would give us a pass. We should start to worry when teams stop bringing up Taylor Swift.
    And the Kings' Twitter trolled them right back. And better.

Congrats to the @ArizonaCoyotes on putting up their first-ever banner