Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Agreed. But that shiz is next level mind games. Not sure whether to hate Mike or respect his evil ways.

If WD posed the same question to Kempe or Luff last season, would they have answered? What would their list look like? Kovi, Kopi and Carter would have been the main focus. Would they in turn retreat inward or would it have fired them up?

Bold. Ugly but bold.
    Conversely do you ever think he needed to motivate people when there was a Pronger in the room? Can you imagine him asking this of Datsyuk?

Selke Smooth
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1291 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    Conversely do you ever think he needed to motivate people when there was a Pronger in the room? Can you imagine him asking this of Datsyuk?
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter

User formerly known as

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    648 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    Fair point and I love it but back then he would not have been questioned about his tactics. But to answer your question with Pronger in the room there would be no need and I’m still convinced Pavel has said less in his lifetime than Jesus in the Bible. So no and no Pavel would not have said a word regardless of who was asking. Also, back then men were told by society that they should not have hurt feelings whereas today we (rightfully) validate all feelings good and bad. But sports are a different animal, so men today are absolutely in a quagmire. Sorry guys, that sucks; fyi -I support you and allllll of your feels. =)

For the record: I’ve cried twice today over a reddit proposal video (those guys by the Ferris wheel- check it out) and feel amazing.