Thread: Futa Out

4th Line Grinder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Just like DL, Blake is putting his stamp on this team. I wasn't excited about Blake taking over initially. I was hoping they would give the job to Futa and when they didn't, I was dumbfounded. After looking at how things are going now, and the direction that is being implemented, I don't have any issues with Futa not being re-upped. I think Blake did right on giving Stevens a nod, and same with Futa. I have the feeling that Yanetti is going to get the call up. Yanetti is the reason why we have one of, if not the best prospect pool in the league. Yanetti and Solomon are the two most important parts of this franchise and Blake knows it. Futa will probably get a job as an "advisor or executive" of some sort with DL in Philly because I don't see many teams being interested. Maybe I'm wrong, but I wish him the best. Thanks for the memories.

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    441 Post(s)

I would not be surprised if the next Asst GM replacing Futa will be Hextall.
    "Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWR View Post
    I would not be surprised if the next Asst GM replacing Futa will be Hextall.
    I would, not even Blake is dumb enough to hire the consultant

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    441 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    I would, not even Blake is dumb enough to hire the consultant
    They already hired him back last year so it's not that far fetched

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...eles-kings-nhl
    "Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison