Click Here!
Page 103 of 167 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1664

Thread: The Official MMA Thread

  1. #1021
    All Star
    PPharoah's Avatar
    Karma: 800002000
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,219

    Default

    "Bigfoot" did nicely the other night getting the Heavyweight title! The more I watch him the more I like him!

    I hope a Carrano-"Cyborg" matchup is in the works, but just knowing Gina is fighting again in Oct with the same fight card Kimbo is on is enough for me!

  2. #1022
    1st Scoring Line
    Diablito93's Avatar
    Karma: 1000000
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,083
    Images
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPharoah View Post
    "Bigfoot" did nicely the other night getting the Heavyweight title! The more I watch him the more I like him!

    I hope a Carrano-"Cyborg" matchup is in the works, but just knowing Gina is fighting again in Oct with the same fight card Kimbo is on is enough for me!
    Im thinking that Carrano may want to fight Cyborg, but maybe the promoters may want to get a lot more money out of the hottie before putting her in a position where she can get beat up good. Cyborg looks pretty damn good, she reminds me of Lucia Riker (sp?). Mean and hard core.

  3. #1023
    Hit it like a baby seal
    SmytheKing's Avatar
    Karma: 1865500
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,464

    Default

    Interesting article about Rampage. Sad too when it's all put into context.

    Inside the mind of Rampage - Josh Gross - SI.com

  4. #1024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    Interesting article about Rampage. Sad too when it's all put into context.

    Inside the mind of Rampage - Josh Gross - SI.com
    Thanks for posting the article, pretty sad...

  5. #1025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog20/20 View Post
    Thanks for posting the article, pretty sad...
    Yea, that being said, I'd love to see Rampage-Wanderlei in the cage!

  6. #1026
    Hit it like a baby seal
    SmytheKing's Avatar
    Karma: 1865500
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Yea, that being said, I'd love to see Rampage-Wanderlei in the cage!
    I would too, but November?!?!?! Serious? The UFC wants to do that? They guy just had an incredible public breakdown. I think they owe it to the guy to help him get his life in check before throwing him out there in a couple of months.

  7. #1027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Yea, that being said, I'd love to see Rampage-Wanderlei in the cage!
    Me too, but I doubt it would happen that soon. He'd need 3 months to train (at least), I couldn't see that happening this year but if it does I'm so there!

  8. #1028

  9. #1029
    Hit it like a baby seal
    SmytheKing's Avatar
    Karma: 1865500
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    I'm sorry. . .does that say. . .for a title? Seriously? I hope they call the winner the unquestioned champion of the middleweights like they did when Fedor won the HW belt. I mean, WAMMA is an independently run group that is the end all be all right? Jesus that's a joke.

  10. #1030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    I'm sorry. . .does that say. . .for a title? Seriously? I hope they call the winner the unquestioned champion of the middleweights like they did when Fedor won the HW belt. I mean, WAMMA is an independently run group that is the end all be all right? Jesus that's a joke.
    I don't mind it, only because it will mean it is a 5 round fight. I don't think smart MMA fans like you and I will recognize the winner as the undisputed champ!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •