Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 218
  1. #101
    Still living in the 80's. Tre West's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,903
    Liked
    128 times
    Karma
    1060000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OC_KINGSFAN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre West View Post
    I live in Chino Hills. I was going to take the Metrolink from the Industry station to LA, but that line is closed on Weekends, so we drove to Fullerton and took the Orange County line to LA. It was a nice ride, and there were a lot of Kings fans. I got to meet OC Kingsfan, and we got to talk on the way to LA.

    It took a lot longer to get there by rail, but it was a great experience, and I wouldn't mind doing it again.


    Tre West!! It was cool to meet you hopefully we can all meet up again and catch a game. The Metro experience was pretty cool and I will do it again, no complaints.


    No doubt my man. We will be doing this again shortly.

  2. #102
    3rd Line Role Player




    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    15 times
    Karma
    5000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

    Default

    does anyone know which metro goes to kings practice facility in el segundo?

  3. #103
    Defensive forward kings022's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    511
    Liked
    569 times
    Karma
    2155688
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaburu View Post
    does anyone know which metro goes to kings practice facility in el segundo?
    Green line. I think you get off at Mariposa.

  4. #104
    3rd Line Role Player




    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    15 times
    Karma
    5000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kings022 View Post
    Green line. I think you get off at Mariposa.
    yeah i got off at mariposa/nash. very close to the practice facility
    thanks kings022

  5. #105
    See disclosure notice




    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,010
    Liked
    684 times
    Karma
    13525000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone know where I can lock my bike up at LA Live? I need to be a bit creative to get to the games, and I need to use my bike a bit.

    Suggestions?

  6. #106
    Philmonton Floilers moontheloon23's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,516
    Liked
    80 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daxx View Post
    Anyone know where I can lock my bike up at LA Live? I need to be a bit creative to get to the games, and I need to use my bike a bit.

    Suggestions?
    Looks like there are some bike racks in the underground garage at LA Live. That's probably your best bet for a secure bike parking spot.

    More Bike Parking coming to L.A. Live LADOT Bike Blog

  7. #107
    See disclosure notice




    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,010
    Liked
    684 times
    Karma
    13525000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moontheloon23 View Post
    Looks like there are some bike racks in the underground garage at LA Live. That's probably your best bet for a secure bike parking spot.

    More Bike Parking coming to L.A. Live LADOT Bike Blog
    I think I'm going to get one of those massive U locks. The one I have now is ok for Pasadena, but Downtown is another ball game.

  8. #108
    Philmonton Floilers moontheloon23's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,516
    Liked
    80 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daxx View Post
    I think I'm going to get one of those massive U locks. The one I have now is ok for Pasadena, but Downtown is another ball game.
    In general, I would recommend something like this, a U-Lock with a cable, so that you can lock up your frame and both wheels.

    Kryptonite Kryptolok Series 2 u-lock, Black - 4"X9"

  9. #109
    Support the Fans SirJW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    13,040
    Liked
    1540 times
    Karma
    7394605
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    216 Post(s)

    Default

    I've done a little research on this. Get a newer U lock. The older Kryptos (no longer sold retail) can be jammed open with a pen. So don't get one of those on ebay thinking you got a great deal. The smaller the U the harder it is to pry open. So a small U for the frame and the cable for the parts.

    Quick search, good basic article.
    The best lock to protect your bike. - Slate Magazine

  10. #110
    Philmonton Floilers moontheloon23's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,516
    Liked
    80 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJW View Post
    I've done a little research on this. Get a newer U lock. The older Kryptos (no longer sold retail) can be jammed open with a pen. So don't get one of those on ebay thinking you got a great deal. The smaller the U the harder it is to pry open. So a small U for the frame and the cable for the parts.

    Quick search, good basic article.
    The best lock to protect your bike. - Slate Magazine
    Quoted for truth!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •