Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooo

Liverpool beat by Everton 3-0 =(

So help me ASU, if you make fun of this, United will get beat down by Man City twice this year. Yup it will all be because of you, haha j/k =)

This sucks!
    Last edited by chu gar; September 9th, 2006 at 10:36 AM.

Mr. Irreverent

Everton is for real man, they are playing really well. What's up with Arsenal sucking?

You'll Never Walk Alone chu gar's Avatar

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Everton is for real man, they are playing really well. What's up with Arsenal sucking?
    We'll see if Everton can stand the test of time though. Each year there are a few teams that explode in the beginning of the year, but at the end are far from a fourth place finish...

Arsenal...I don't know. I haven't had the chance to see one of their games yet...

Liked
    41 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Guess who bought Andy Johnson this week? Lampard missing the penalty hurts though.

A-FROGIRL

Quote Originally Posted by chu gar View Post
    We'll see if Everton can stand the test of time though. Each year there are a few teams that explode in the beginning of the year, but at the end are far from a fourth place finish...

Arsenal...I don't know. I haven't had the chance to see one of their games yet...
    What I want to know is how many broken objects are right now laying around chu gar's house.

3-0...ouch.

You'll Never Walk Alone chu gar's Avatar

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No broken objects, just a hospital bill for the HEART ATTACK!!

Liverpool is going to be responsible for my early death, you'll see =)

(umm, the past two years should have killed me...those last two cup finals...geez, talk about stress...and happiness haha)

Liked
    21 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chu gar View Post
    NOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooo

Liverpool beat by Everton 3-0 =(

So help me ASU, if you make fun of this, United will get beat down by Man City twice this year. Yup it will all be because of you, haha j/k =)

This sucks!
    Derby games are always a toss up in my eyes, no matter what place in the standings each team is in. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that Everton handled Liverpool. Well 3-0 is a surprise.

Anyways, what the hell was Reina thinking on the third goal? He's a pretty good keeper, but that was one of the worst blunders I've ever seen. Definitley an aberration but funny as hell to watch.

Watching the highlights every single chance(apart from a Kuyt shot late) that Liverpool had came from midfield(Gerrard). That's a problem. Crouch can score tap ins for England but his Liverpool strike rate leaves much to be desired. And Fowler shouldn't be starting anymore.

Liked
    21 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Irreverent View Post
    Everton have a pretty strong first 11 but they lack proper depth. They are tough to beat when Moyes goes to his 4-5-1 though. Especially when Cahill and Arteta are on form. Neville looked great in a holding role and should continue to play there. That is a pretty formidable midfield 3 and if Johnson is on form he's shown that he can score at the highest level.

I think they'll continue to do well, if they keep their health, but will probably finish just outside a champion's league spot. Still a top 8 finish for Everton is good for them.

Regarding Arsenal, it's pretty clear that Henry isn't fit. Plus they lack elite talent throughout their starting 11(they have a lot of young raw talent, Van Persie for example). Teams have kind of figured them out, plus their midfield is a bit unsettled. Also there's no more goal threat from midfield with the departure of Pires and Freddie L is slowing down some. They'll pick it up, but I think it could be a tough year for Arsenal fans.

Liked
    21 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Henry out Wednesday for Arsenal

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...379052&cc=5901

Surely Arsene is resting him for Man U.

Chelsea play Bremen today, and Liverpool play as well(On espn 2 vs PSV)

Liked
    21 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome, ESPN2 is showing the Barca game on ESPN classic, I believe its on tape delay.

And the PSV-Liverpool game is on right now.

First big suprise, Gerrard not in the starting 11 even though he is healthy.