vBookie Event: Kings @ Rangers - 4 PM: November 17th, 2013 (Kings)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Kings Win 2/1 F (3.00) 43 391437906 WIN!
Rangers Win 2/1 F (3.00) 4 4000816  
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 181
  1. #81
    Stanley Cup Dolphin! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,808
    Liked
    6020 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    568 Post(s)

    Default

    And of course, Java, will be involved, how about a cup of mocha?

  2. #82
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,584
    Liked
    9290 times
    Karma
    680700150
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    406 Post(s)

    Default

    Come on boys we can get another win today!

  3. #83
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,584
    Liked
    9290 times
    Karma
    680700150
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    406 Post(s)

    Default

    Rain down on the rags like a meteor shower!

  4. #84
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,410
    Liked
    7926 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    809 Post(s)

    Default

    After getting up and giving the old lady her food and medication, I thought it would be nice to have a cup of and sit out back with her and enjoy the morning. Instead, I am staring at my wretched Keurig that just sits there, motor running, no water moving. It's mocking me!

    Time to get out the rock pick.

  5. #85
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser beedee's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,298
    Liked
    2823 times
    Karma
    22301955
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

    Default

    I will go all in again.

  6. #86
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,936
    Liked
    6781 times
    Karma
    1056187955
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1570 Post(s)

    Default

    What's all the fuss about this Hank guy, ladies? He's just a mediocre goalie this year.

  7. #87
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,410
    Liked
    7926 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    809 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    What's all the fuss about this Hank guy, ladies? He's just a mediocre goalie this year.
    Who cares! He's purty.

  8. #88
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,410
    Liked
    7926 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    809 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    After getting up and giving the old lady her food and medication, I thought it would be nice to have a cup of and sit out back with her and enjoy the morning. Instead, I am staring at my wretched Keurig that just sits there, motor running, no water moving. It's mocking me!

    Time to get out the rock pick.
    Update: I fixed the coffee maker! A little tenacity and an old mexican trick later, I am enjoying a lovely cup o' joe. Take that, Keurig!

  9. #89
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,936
    Liked
    6781 times
    Karma
    1056187955
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1570 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    Update: I fixed the coffee maker! A little tenacity and an old mexican trick later, I am enjoying a lovely cup o' joe. Take that, Keurig!
    Excellent! I love a woman who can take things into her own hands and make it happen!

  10. #90
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,410
    Liked
    7926 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    809 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Excellent! I love a woman who can take things into her own hands and make it happen!
    I have also repaired a toilet this morning, and am about to tackle a broken shower handle. Sadly, my Jeep's battery is once again dead, but I can't fix that. Just going to disconnect it. Booo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •