Click Here!
vBookie Event: Kings @ Sharks - 7 PM: January 27th, 2014 (Kings)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Kings Win 2/1 F (3.00) 27 181877249 WIN!
Sharks Win 2/1 F (3.00) 11 1667625100  
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 115

Thread: Kings @ Sharks - 7 PM: January 27th, 2014

  1. #81
    Team LGK Krussadams's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    836
    Liked
    1163 times
    Karma
    4625000
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    253 Post(s)

    Default

    Alright...I went all in. I'm relying on the luck of the new Doughty jersey.

  2. #82
    How About These F'n Guys? MKvUltra's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,289
    Liked
    1874 times
    Karma
    25110000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

    Default

    All in Mosuckas

  3. #83
    Team LGK Krussadams's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    836
    Liked
    1163 times
    Karma
    4625000
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    253 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Can anyone remember the last time the Kings won a game in San Jose?
    Monday, December 27th, 2010. Kings won, 4-0.

    See? It can be done.

  4. #84
    I'm Your Huckleberry. Rawley19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,312
    Liked
    4783 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    380 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krussadams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Can anyone remember the last time the Kings won a game in San Jose?
    Monday, December 27th, 2010. Kings won, 4-0.

    See? It can be done.
    I often gather the young ones around the fire and tell of this day. The village elders passed it down to me and now it is my turn to pass on the ancient stories.

  5. #85
    Team LGK Krussadams's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    836
    Liked
    1163 times
    Karma
    4625000
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    253 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawley19 View Post
    I often gather the young ones around the fire and tell of this day. The village elders passed it down to me and now it is my turn to pass on the ancient stories.
    All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eating. It's just for looking through.

  6. #86
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,427
    Liked
    7926 times
    Karma
    1500425265
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)

    Default

    For the record, I was going to try going pantsless for this game, since this method of getting one's team to win is recommended by several shoutboxers. However, it's damn cold here, and my heater is once again non-responsive, so I think I might pull out the old lucky footed pajamas and see how that works out.

    Prepare the geocam!

  7. #87
    1st Scoring Line kingsfan32's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,233
    Liked
    523 times
    Karma
    15465734
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Bet in....come on fellas: put the biscuit in the basket!!

  8. #88
    Hops Are Addictive WestCoastIPA's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,088
    Liked
    2463 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    For the record, I was going to try going pantsless for this game, since this method of getting one's team to win is recommended by several shoutboxers. However, it's damn cold here, and my heater is once again non-responsive, so I think I might pull out the old lucky footed pajamas and see how that works out.

    Prepare the geocam!
    But are the lucky footed pajamas purple?

  9. #89
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,427
    Liked
    7926 times
    Karma
    1500425265
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    814 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastIPA View Post
    But are the lucky footed pajamas purple?
    Negative. They are multi colored, with snarky bunnies on them. They do have purple in them though!

  10. #90
    sure, I'll be your mom Nyssa42's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,675
    Liked
    4949 times
    Karma
    282578051
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    933 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    Negative. They are multi colored, with snarky bunnies on them. They do have purple in them though!
    Snarky Bunnies FTW!!
    Jazz Hands!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •