Page 158 of 166 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1660
  1. #1571
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    27,038
    Liked
    8359 times
    Karma
    2147070000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    676 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone watching this season the The Ultimate Fighter. Really like GSP. His team is lucky to have him as their coach. Loved last nights fight where GSP's number 6 pick beat Koshchek's number 1 pick a few seconds into the first round.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  2. #1572
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,548
    Liked
    280 times
    Karma
    4043400
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

    Default

    Haven't watched the latest episode yet. Koschek is an idiot and every time he opens his mouth he proves it. I read somewhere that GSP's team trains 3 times a day. The episode when they were picking their teams and GSP made a fake list and Josh fell for it was funny.

  3. #1573
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    27,038
    Liked
    8359 times
    Karma
    2147070000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    676 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer Simpson View Post
    Haven't watched the latest episode yet. Koschek is an idiot and every time he opens his mouth he proves it. I read somewhere that GSP's team trains 3 times a day. The episode when they were picking their teams and GSP made a fake list and Josh fell for it was funny.
    Loved that joke that GSP did. His team is great. I do like Nam Phan and was glad that he did win even if he is on Koschek's team.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  4. #1574
    Put Me In Coach! Fisticuffs82's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,702
    Liked
    193 times
    Karma
    1085951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

    Default

    UFC 121 bonuses: Velasquez, Roberts, Sanchez and Thiago claim $70K bonuses | MMAjunkie.com

    ANAHEIM, Calif. – Cain Velasquez, Daniel Roberts, Diego Sanchez and Paulo Thaigo each earned $70,000 "Fight Night" bonuses for their performances at Saturday's "UFC 121: Lesnar vs. Velasquez" event.

    Velasquez earned the night's "Knockout of the Night" award, Roberts picked up the "Submission of the Night" bonus, and Sanchez and Thiago shared "Fight of the Night" honors.
    ...


    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zv9krZww34]YouTube - UFC 121 Cain Velasquez Destroys and Brock Lesnar By TKO - 1st Mexican American MMA Heavyweight Champ[/ame]

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP8Fxga697E]YouTube - UFC 121 Diego Sanchez vs Paulo Thiago HD ROUND 3[/ame]

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BHCUENNKy0]YouTube - Daniel Roberts def Mike Guymon via submission anaconda choke[/ame]

  5. #1575
    Polyphonic Prostitute OvertimeHero's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,992
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Anyone watching this season the The Ultimate Fighter. Really like GSP. His team is lucky to have him as their coach. Loved last nights fight where GSP's number 6 pick beat Koshchek's number 1 pick a few seconds into the first round.
    I loved the fact that Koscheck's guys were super cocky and arrogant after 1 win, even though they were still down 3-1, and then GSP's team goes and wins the next 2 fights in under 3 minutes combined. The look on Koscheck's face when his #1 guy lost was priceless.

    I wasn't a Kos fan before this season, and I'm definitely not changing my opinion based on what I've seen. I just can't stand that guy and I'm really hoping GSP finishes him in decisive fashion.

  6. #1576

  7. #1577
    Put Me In Coach! Fisticuffs82's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,702
    Liked
    193 times
    Karma
    1085951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

  8. #1578
    Polyphonic Prostitute OvertimeHero's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,992
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone else find it funny how on this week's TUF, Kos was talking smack about GSP getting "tricked" into revealing his fighter's weaknesses? I guess Kos has already forgotten the trick GSP played on him when picking the teams.

    And Kos is a child for attacking the medic. Kos can dish it out but he sure can't take it.

  9. #1579
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,548
    Liked
    280 times
    Karma
    4043400
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

    Default

    Kos is an idiot and he is the worst troll of all times. He keeps calling Tate a Male Nurse, while he is a Medic. And what is exactly wrong with being a nurse? Like that is supposed to be an insult. Tate had some great come backs and made that episode fun to watch and there are some great gifs floaing around now.

  10. #1580
    Polyphonic Prostitute OvertimeHero's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,992
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer Simpson View Post
    Kos is an idiot and he is the worst troll of all times. He keeps calling Tate a Male Nurse, while he is a Medic. And what is exactly wrong with being a nurse? Like that is supposed to be an insult. Tate had some great come backs and made that episode fun to watch and there are some great gifs floaing around now.
    Personally, I like:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •