Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Genghis John

Quote Originally Posted by sarf View Post
    The only time a team with the best record doesn't play the wild card, if when it comes from the same division. So the Cubs can't play the Brew, so then the Cubs play the team with the worst record...Dodgers.
    Exactly....Go Mets! (damn that hurts to say)

Can I get a Hell Yeah sonnyboy11's Avatar

Liked
    269 times
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Hey all, anyone else bought tickets for the post season? I have them for Division Game 1. I am curious about something (and I think I already know the answer), the Dodgers say they will refund all tickets for games not played on their site. But since the tickets are purchased through Ticketmaster does that mean Ticketmaster's stupid processing and convenience fees are lost on any unused tickets? Or do the Dodgers refund the entire cost of the ticket? Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Genghis John

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    Hey all, anyone else bought tickets for the post season? I have them for Division Game 1. I am curious about something (and I think I already know the answer), the Dodgers say they will refund all tickets for games not played on their site. But since the tickets are purchased through Ticketmaster does that mean Ticketmaster's stupid processing and convenience fees are lost on any unused tickets? Or do the Dodgers refund the entire cost of the ticket? Thanks to anyone who can answer.
    You're ****ed. You will **** out a life-sized Gumby before you ever get a penny of ticketmaster fees back

You'll Never Walk Alone chu gar's Avatar

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sweet! So I'm ****ed! Anyhoo, how does the ticket thing work? I figured "game 1" at Dodgers stadium meant that it was the first game there. Also, How does the Division series work again? 2 games there, and two games here? Im nervous, I have tickets with no date, and I may have to work haha...

Liked
    19656 times
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    234 Post(s)

From what I understand, tickets are not marked for dates, just locations and game numbers. For instance, if you bought a ticket for NLDS Dodger Stadium game 1, then you'll get to go to the first game of the NLDS that the Dodgers play in at Dodger Stadium. You have to keep your plans kinda flexable because dates will change for the games depending upon how the schedule fleshes out.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    From what I understand, tickets are not marked for dates, just locations and game numbers. For instance, if you bought a ticket for NLDS Dodger Stadium game 1, then you'll get to go to the first game of the NLDS that the Dodgers play in at Dodger Stadium. You have to keep your plans kinda flexable because dates will change for the games depending upon how the schedule fleshes out.
    Well, my Schedule is pretty flexible other than having to work the 3rd and the 4th.

I also accidentally bought my tickets too, (stupid ticketmaster didn't have a confirmation page, it had a button that said confirm tickets, that went to a page that said I had bought the tickets...normally they have a page that shows all the prices and what not...) so I'm kinda scared.

Liked
    19656 times
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    234 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chu gar View Post
    Well, my Schedule is pretty flexible other than having to work the 3rd and the 4th.

I also accidentally bought my tickets too, (stupid ticketmaster didn't have a confirmation page, it had a button that said confirm tickets, that went to a page that said I had bought the tickets...normally they have a page that shows all the prices and what not...) so I'm kinda scared.
    Well, if all else fails, StubHub them for exactly what you paid. They should go pretty fast.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.

Kings 1st Rnd pick in '25 Nicholls9's Avatar

Liked
    19 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

they need to make the NLDS/ALDS a best of 7 already, what is up with the best of 5!

I get around

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's basically three scenarios:

Brewers win wild card, Dodgers play Cubs in NLDS.

Mets win wild card, Dodgers play Phillies in NLDS.

Phillies win wild card, Dodgers play Mets in NLDS.

Liked
    0 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    Well, if all else fails, StubHub them for exactly what you paid. They should go pretty fast.
    I forgot about stubHub. I owe you Karma!