Hit to Tavares

SirJW

Support the Fans
Staff member
The collision was accidental but did Perry have control of his knee?

I've never been a hater. He plays on the edge so when that's his game you have to wonder?

Last edited:
Honestly for once I don't put that on perry, which is weird

Perry should get a match penalty for cracking the plexiglass after looking at it...

Honestly I hate Perry the Fairy probably as much or even more than anyone else here. I dont understand what the Stars and Habs fans see in him. That being said, this was a total accident and he had no control over his knee. It looked like to me he was trying to jump over JT because he knew the collision was unavoidable. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

All the Leafs fans are triggered by this but like Jammer said, for once I don't put this on the Fairy.....mhihi:

As much as I also can't stand Perry, I believe it was accidental.

Not sure if you guys saw him answer the bell with Nick Foligno, but he didn't even throw a punch and let Foligno get in a few decent shots on him. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but Perry showed some class and respect by not even attempting to fight back. On the other hand, I think it was a total dick move by Foligno when clearly it was an accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG9u2mUwwzI

As much as I also can't stand Perry, I believe it was accidental.

Not sure if you guys saw him answer the bell with Nick Foligno, but he didn't even throw a punch and let Foligno get in a few decent shots on him. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but Perry showed some class and respect by not even attempting to fight back. On the other hand, I think it was a total dick move by Foligno when clearly it was an accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG9u2mUwwzI

I'm not sure it was a dick move as much as a "need to take the focus off what just happened move" Foligno was right that his team was way out of the game at that point, it just didn't work as a rallying point. I think Perry went with him for similar reasons.

I'm not sure it was a dick move as much as a "need to take the focus off what just happened move" Foligno was right that his team was way out of the game at that point, it just didn't work as a rallying point. I think Perry went with him for similar reasons.

Excellent point, I stand corrected.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom