***LA Kings @ Columbus Blue Jackets GDT 12/5/23 4:00pm on BSW***

I guess I'm not the only one after the 2nd who thought I can't believe we're going to lose to the f-ing Blue Jackets. Luckily I kept watching. It helped that Danault scored 23 seconds into the 3rd. But you can never give up on this team because they never give up.

Damn, this team is amazing!

All the top teams except the Rangers have been in recent slumps. I hope that doesn’t happen for the Kings and tonight is just a glitch.

Those who know, know.

Glitch.jpg

Congratulations to the many following posters who correctly guessed within +/-1 of 26 Saves and/or Gavrikov scoring 2 points:

Gavrikov 2 points (1 point):
Nyssa42
Jerram

26 Saves (2 points):
notbob
Cross Traffic
KernCoKingFan
VCRW
mugs
forum gold
katydid213
VegasHockey
waynet
Shackleford
Ice24
hihocarp
DRice
Bill Hicks
Nyssa42
hornman
JETSGARAGE

25,27 saves (1 point):
Madness20721
AngelEyes
SaltyPuck*
Guinevere
DRGinLBC
Rogie-Vachon
rinkrat
Liz4LA
puckoff

*SaltyPuck guessed 25 and 27, @Nyssa42 will decide if you get 1 or 2 points for this.

Just like that Av's game was hard to evaluate, this one was conversely easy. There's no evaluation to a 3 goal comeback third. The boys simply got the job done and it was a wild ride that ended with all entertained. Give lumbus credit, they were frustrating as could be in the first two periods, but they let the door open and the kings kicked that mofo in. Shades of that Arizona game earlier this year, congratulations to the boys for tying the road record. Hope they get it in Montreal, I'm still bitter about their road warriors in the playoffs in 93 and would totally attach unfounded meaning to setting the record there.

Congratulations to the many following posters who correctly guessed within +/-1 of 26 Saves and/or Gavrikov scoring 2 points:

Gavrikov 2 points (1 point):
Nyssa42
Jerram

26 Saves (2 points):
notbob
Cross Traffic
KernCoKingFan
VCRW
mugs
forum gold
katydid213
VegasHockey
waynet
Shackleford
Ice24
hihocarp
DRice
Bill Hicks
Nyssa42
hornman
JETSGARAGE

25,27 saves (1 point):
Madness20721
AngelEyes
SaltyPuck*
Guinevere
DRGinLBC
Rogie-Vachon
rinkrat
Liz4LA
puckoff

*SaltyPuck guessed 25 and 27, @Nyssa42 will decide if you get 1 or 2 points for this.

Just like that Av's game was hard to evaluate, this one was conversely easy. There's no evaluation to a 3 goal comeback third. The boys simply got the job done and it was a wild ride that ended with all entertained. Give lumbus credit, they were frustrating as could be in the first two periods, but they let the door open and the kings kicked that mofo in. Shades of that Arizona game earlier this year, congratulations to the boys for tying the road record. Hope they get it in Montreal, I'm still bitter about their road warriors in the playoffs in 93 and would totally attach unfounded meaning to setting the record there.
I'm worried they'll be ahead and then mysteriously get an illegal stick penalty.

If they don’t get one back before the end of the period, they are toast.
My wife and I were having dinner while watching the 3rd period so I wasn't posting. When Danault scored, I said to my wife that to score that early was just as good as scoring at the end of the second. It gave us some hope…

I had to watch the taped game last night. I had to work. Papa is a huge fan too. When they made the comeback in the 3rd. Papa said, “Neighbors are going to think I’m beating you!” 😂😂.

What a comeback! Kings of the road and 3rd periods! Go Kings Go!!

My wife and I were having dinner while watching the 3rd period so I wasn't posting. When Danault scored, I said to my wife that to score that early was just as good as scoring at the end of the second. It gave us some hope…
It was Taco Tuesday!

If a team is capable of digging this deep in a 'who cares?' early third of the season road game...after going down by 3...then start to imagine how they will show up when it truly matters (aka Playoffs)?

There are moments when a particular group of players go from being a great team to being a SPECIAL one.

Last night's game is a perfect example.

(now watch them get pounded by the Habs tomorrow nite.) :)

Back
Top Bottom