***LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers GDT 2/26/24 6:30pm on BSW***

Sounds like broken wrist.

On the SN feed they showed him on the bench with a towel/icepack whatever on his wrist/forearm before he walked back to the room- I thought wrist too when SN showed the replay, looked like the defender fell on him....someone here said a cut/blood... either way it didn't look good. Fingers crossed.

On the SN feed they showed him on the bench with a towel/icepack whatever on his wrist/forearm before he walked back to the room- I thought wrist too when SN showed the replay, looked like the defender fell on him....someone here said a cut/blood... either way it didn't look good. Fingers crossed.
Looked like his stick got caught behind his back locking his arm-wrist while his legs got swept by an Oiler. He fell on it and went straight to the bench.

He was holding the end of his stick, he got tied up with a defender and they both went down. I think Kempe stick got behind him some how and when he fell he fell on his hand / wrist while it was grasping the stick. It was like his hand got pulled underneath him as he was going down.

If Kempe is done Blake needs to think hard about being sellers at the deadline. Unfortunately, they will still be in a playoff spot.

It was Nick and Fox speculating about a possible cut as Juice walked down the ramp to the dressing room.

No Poll Winners - jammer was closest as the only person to even guess beyond the 2:30 mark of the 2nd. He guessed 12:27 of the 2nd. Pretty close. It was 15:43 of the 2nd.

More poll points available in tomorrows GDT!

For the love of all that is good in this world....can someone in Edmonton ask that young lady to please stop screaming?
OMG, I thought somebody was getting murdered.

I don't know what happened in the 3rd period. From listening it sounded like they were playing well in the 1st 2 periods, especially the 1st. But it seems like in other games the Oilers turned it up a notch & the Kings couldn't keep up. Which is frustrating.

PL Dubois: 57 Games, 13 goals, 13 assists (26 pts). +/- . . . -17. Minus 17.

8.5 mil/8 years. Ouch.

Edit: almost forgot, he should have been credited with an assist on that Edmonton goal.

OMG, I thought somebody was getting murdered.

I don't know what happened in the 3rd period. From listening it sounded like they were playing well in the 1st 2 periods, especially the 1st. But it seems like in other games the Oilers turned it up a notch & the Kings couldn't keep up. Which is frustrating.
One thing that happened is Hiller overplayed DD and VG--over 27 minutes for Drew and over 23 for Gavi. Both ended up -3. Let Roy and Gavi be the top pair and let DD babysit Englund and Moverare (with some help from Spence/Clarke).

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom