***Seattle Kraken vs. LA Kings GDT 3/26/22 7:30pm on BSW***

Very tough 6 games there. Gotta beat SEA Mon. then I’m happy enough if they split the EDM games and beat WPG
to go 2-4. Can’t expect wins against CAL or MNN.

After that win 5 of the last 9 (8 of which are winnable) and they’re at 97 points and how sweet would that be?

I feel they have to sweep EDM keep 2nd place.

Mon, Mar 28 VS SEA
Wed, Mar 30 @ EDM
Thu, Mar 31 @ CGY
Sat, Apr 2 @ WPG
Mon, Apr 4 VS. CGY
Thu, Apr 7 VS. EDM
Sun, Apr 10 @ MIN
Tue, Apr 12 @ CHI
Wed, Apr 13 @ COL
Sat, Apr 16 VS.CBJ
Tue, Apr 19 @ ANA
Thu, Apr 21 VS.CHI
Sat, Apr 23 VS. ANA
Wed, Apr 27 @ SEA
Thu, Apr 28 @ VAN

Wrist ... I mean ...UPPER BODY INJURY

yes, that is my sense as well. wrist. or wrist plus elbow.

by the way, I thought the Kraken played very well overall last night - at least a million times better than their game against the Hurricanes a few weeks ago where they looked like people who had never skated together before playing a pickup game. Can't take them lightly tomorrow!!

Vilardi has the best hands on the team by a pretty significant margin. Would love to see him with Kopitar and Kempe at some point.

He could easily swap spots with Iafallo. Byfield is making some small strides but he's not doing Vilardi any favors either. Iafallo would be a good fit on that third line and maybe open things up a little more for QB.

Vilardi has the best hands on the team by a pretty significant margin. Would love to see him with Kopitar and Kempe at some point.

Anybody see his presser after the game last night? He was in good spirits, but definitely did seem like he was someone still healing from some internal drama. And the reporters were kind of picking at the scab a little.

by the way, I thought the Kraken played very well overall last night - at least a million times better than their game against the Hurricanes a few weeks ago where they looked like people who had never skated together before playing a pickup game. Can't take them lightly tomorrow!!

I thought so too. I watched the replay already knowing the score and it was a tighter battle than the stats suggested. Their forecheck was relentless, and they fought all the way to that last 4 second goal.

I feel they have to sweep EDM keep 2nd place.

Mon, Mar 28 VS SEA
Wed, Mar 30 @ EDM
Thu, Mar 31 @ CGY
Sat, Apr 2 @ WPG
Mon, Apr 4 VS. CGY
Thu, Apr 7 VS. EDM
Sun, Apr 10 @ MIN
Tue, Apr 12 @ CHI
Wed, Apr 13 @ COL
Sat, Apr 16 VS.CBJ
Tue, Apr 19 @ ANA
Thu, Apr 21 VS.CHI
Sat, Apr 23 VS. ANA
Wed, Apr 27 @ SEA
Thu, Apr 28 @ VAN

Oh thank you - I added a non-existent game in there. Will be that much tougher of a stretch coming up.

Agreed they’ll likely have to beat EDM twice to get 2nd but I’m not super worried about that, just want that divisional berth.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed the two game totals of goals at 5 and or got within +/-3 of 64 SOG:

Total 5 goals (1 point) :
forum gold
empire
SirJW
VegasHockey
kingrussell
Shackelford
Bill Hicks
dannybuoy1
Sevenhole
TooCool
Nyssa42

Total SOG 62,66 (2 points) :
AngelEyes
sonnyboy11
VegasHockey
LeftyKing
Rogie-Vachon

Total SOG 63,65 (3 points) :
jammer06
John a90
pray4mojo
KHenry14
Liz4LA

Total SOG 64 (4 points) :
Byron
DRice
Shackelford
Bill Hicks

Congratulations to Shackelford and Bill Hicks for getting all five available points. Of the two games against the Kraken this was the better edition.

He could easily swap spots with Iafallo. Byfield is making some small strides but he's not doing Vilardi any favors either. Iafallo would be a good fit on that third line and maybe open things up a little more for QB.

I haven't been impressed with just about everyone you mentioned. Hopefully they all can pick it up next year or in the supposed playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom