So the Knights' trade of Dadonov to the Ducks is apparently about to be voided

santiclaws

I was in the pool!!
Because Dadonov had a no-trade clause in his contract of ten teams he could not be traded to, and Anaheim was on the list. Except Vegas had no idea because apparently Ottawa did not tell them when they traded them Dadonov and no one in the Vegas front office checked. This is a really glorious cluster****.

Not as bad as Tallon faxing the qualifying offers a day late, but man you gotta feel like the league needs to make Ottawa accountable for not passing the information along correctly. I'm pretty sure the "they didn't ask about that" legal defense has failed in all other aspects about transactions.

Not as bad as Tallon faxing the qualifying offers a day late, but man you gotta feel like the league needs to make Ottawa accountable for not passing the information along correctly. I'm pretty sure the "they didn't ask about that" legal defense has failed in all other aspects about transactions.
Well, I assume they sent the written contract, right? It's in the contract. If they didn't send the contract and Vegas never asked for the contract, that's more on Vegas. How do you have an employee under contract without having the actual ****ing contract???

Finally an excuse to make a "little ball of hate" reference, whew!

Might this case see the inside of a legal courtroom? And if so, which country?! Yes, this is one heck of a mess.

FOkH3lBVgAIaYrh

mhihi: :crazymonkey:

Back
Top Bottom