Torture, rape and humiliation at an arena near you

santiclaws

I was in the pool!!
English translation of an article in French. Story is the result of a recent court ruling not allowing a lawsuit to proceed as a class action against the entire junior hockey system in Canada. Former King Daniel Carcillo is one of the named plaintiffs. The judge who ruled this case could not proceed as a class action nevertheless stated he believes the evidence and witness testimony. Be forewarned: the headline is not an exaggeration.

In the meantime, let's focus on the sworn documents and cross-examinations to which Judge Perrell had access. I repeat it to you. It is extremely disturbing. It is unthinkable that a normal society could tolerate or have tolerated such abuses. But for a reaction to occur, the alleged facts must still be known.

https://ici-radio--canada-ca.transl..._sl=fr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp

What is it with people on the very end of the talent spectrum that makes em have to test every aspect of conditioning? We know the human body is capable of incredible stuff, hanging a hockey bag from a dong aint going to make you a better player.

English translation of an article in French. Story is the result of a recent court ruling not allowing a lawsuit to proceed as a class action against the entire junior hockey system in Canada. Former King Daniel Carcillo is one of the named plaintiffs. The judge who ruled this case could not proceed as a class action nevertheless stated he believes the evidence and witness testimony. Be forewarned: the headline is not an exaggeration.

https://ici-radio--canada-ca.transl..._sl=fr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp

And you're gonna get hundreds of 'it wasn't me'...I'd never'...etc
Disgusting

I wonder if this story is similar in nature. Will have to wait for more details to come out.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/moose-jaw-warriors-suspension-hockey-whl-1.6772387

....and the toxic culture of rot continues in hockey:

Rick Westhead] Several team execs, sponsors and player agents tell me they are bracing for the NHL's possible release of an investigation report re an alleged sexual assault involving as many as eight players on Canada's 2018 world juniors team.

Full Tweet:
Several team execs, sponsors and player agents tell me they are bracing for the NHL's possible release of an investigation report re an alleged sexual assault involving as many as eight players on Canada's 2018 world juniors team.
If NHL names and suspends players allegedly involved, affected players would likely appeal any sanctions to an arbitrator, as per CBA, and may pursue defamation lawsuits vs league, said agent of one player who attended 2018 Hockey Canada gala.
(While an investigating officer in October wrote in court documents he believes there are grounds to charge at least five players, police in London continue to decline comment other than to say an investigation is ongoing.)
Don't worry, I'm sure the NHL will sweep this under the rug in the best way possible.
They got more important things to worry about, like players wearing Pride jerseys.....perish the thought!

I don't mind playing the odd practical joke on a rookie to welcome him to a team...but that garbage is so far over the line that it isn't funny...

What happened to the old fashioned snake in the roll basket gag???
Or the hotfoot???
Or even waking up with half a tie if you dared fall asleep on the bus???
Or the shaving cream for distance walk...also pulled if they fell asleep???
Or the salsa taste test I did on one rookie...and all were based on his own mother's recipe??? They gradually got hotter along the way...but using the initial recipe...just using hotter chilies... This one backfired with him saying they all tasted the same to him...

My funniest one got the rookie's grandmother mad at him for 6 months
I had one invited to judge a fake chili cook-off... One player did this one that tasted so foul that it reeked of rendered down Tabasco (3 whole large bottles worth) and chopped up SPAM and that was all you could taste for the next week... We made sure this one was last...

One was made by my girlfriend at the time...using my recipe...and this one won by a landslide... The rest (except for that foul one) were within a 1.5 point margin of each other...

Then came the CHILAM recipe...and that fool rookie took a taste and said over a live mic...just like my Grandma's chili... That followed by THE WORST chili on earth to date...only hers is worse... What made matters worse was that his grandma was in attendance... Then...as a joke to rub it in...we had his grandmother accept that last place medal... As we handed it to her...we reminded her who cast the lowest scores for it...her own grandson all zeroes on a 1 to 10 scale while everyone in on the gag put it at a 4 at the highest...all for creativity...with the occasional 2 or 3 popping up...

Or what happened to pure respect?
You know when you are getting your ass kicked and that rookie comes to help and doesn't have to think about the past?

Back
Top Bottom