You rock Avs Fans.......

SloMo26

Retired Popo now Mr. Mom
TEAM LGK
From last nights game when the Avs game tying goal got called back for offsides.....the ESPN+ announcers lost it on air.....mhihi:

image.png

Last edited:
I was watching that game, the commentators reactions were gold! They kept checking back in on her throughout the game, so funny!

That game was pretty nuts, well really just the 3rd period.

Avs fans are classless. I remember a game at the Pepsi center in 2011 with my pregnant wife the Avs beat the Kings in a shootout. When we left our seats the Avs fans were intimidating my pregnant wife and I all the way up the stirs. Went to the Kings vs Avs outdoor game at the Air Force Academy most were unfriendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avs fans are classless. I remember a game at the Pepsi center in 2011 with my pregnant wife the Avs beat the Kings in a shootout. When we left our seats the Avs fans were intimidating my pregnant wife and I all the way up the stirs. Went to the Kings vs Avs outdoor game at the Air Force Academy most were unfriendly.

Well I never said they were smart......mhihi:

Two fans at the game were kicked out after harassing other fans throughout the game as the Jets poured on a 5-0 shut out. Videos of the altercation began to circle the internet and left Avs fans apologizing on their behalf. Now this is never a reflection on the whole fan base, but it does leave a stain when things like this happen

https://youtu.be/OkYTXGu4EYM

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom