PDA

View Full Version : WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

eskymi
September 25th, 2013, 04:33 PM
I would like them to catch on. They can take on those rocking jobbers for their first match.

I forgot all about 3 Man Band. That is the perfect choice.

P. Diddy
September 28th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Knowing WWE they'll probably put them in the ring against Shield or Wyatt Family
and have them get squashed. I hope they aren't repackaging these guys only to make them a "comedy" type tag team.

I have a feeling they're going to have a feud with the real Americans...

TooCool
October 1st, 2013, 02:23 AM
I would like them to catch on. They can take on those rocking jobbers for their first match.

I forgot all about 3 Man Band. That is the perfect choice.

Mitchy got it right. Here's their debut if you missed it. I have to say, their entrance is freaking outstanding. They put a lot of work into it and I wish them lots of success. The intro itself is as entertaining as the Wyatt Family!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1adVkugs4As

They really should have debuted last week in Chicago. The crowd tonight sucked badly (as expected).

eskymi
October 1st, 2013, 04:38 AM
I did see it and really enjoyed it. I must admit that El Torito had some nice moves. Good job, obviously you had your smarks in the crowd shouting Primo but oh well....

mitchrock
October 1st, 2013, 09:29 AM
Enjoyed their debut last night. The tag team division is showing some life again. Also I am really happy they were able to repackage Hornswaggle. He make a fine bull.

P. Diddy
October 3rd, 2013, 07:10 PM
I'm so bored with this whole orton-Bryan angle, however when I saw the live house show in ontario a month back they had a fantastic match together. It's also going to suck when they write RVD off now... I won't blow any surprises but if you've been keeping up with the ADR-RVD angle, you know what's going to happen Sunday...

TooCool
October 8th, 2013, 08:39 AM
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2013/10/20131007_HIAC_DelRio_Cena_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Of course Super Cena returns early. Definitely expected since "reports" say he'll be back by the Rumble. But still... just stay away for a little bit longer man. Ugh.

mitchrock
October 8th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Los Matadores was victorious once again! That's all I really saw of Raw. HAd Doyers and Kings to watch.

P. Diddy
October 8th, 2013, 09:59 PM
:facepalm:

I hope cena stays the **** away from the wwe title

P. Diddy
October 8th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Los Matadores was victorious once again! That's all I really saw of Raw. HAd Doyers and Kings to watch.

Shield vs bryan and team Rhodes was fantastic... And Big Shows revenge was BAD ASS

P. Diddy
October 23rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
so the past few raw's have been okay at best... a few good bits here and there such as the big show truck sequence, that was awesome. here are my predictions for this sunday's Hell In A Cell PPV in reverse order (main event to pre show)

Hell In a Cell for the WWE Title
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton
Special Referee: Shawn Michaels

long drawn back and forth battle for 30 minutes or so, after abusing the hell out of each other, Bryan will get the big kick, then Hunter will come from under the ring and deliver a pedigree to both HBK and DB, theh HHH will count Super Orton 1-2-3

Randy Orton by pinfall

World Heavyweight Title Match
John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio

super cena dominates and as he goes for the AA, Ricardo comes out and gives cena a low blow, therefore setting up a cena ADR feud that will drag til Royal Rumble

ADR by pinfall

WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Usos vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust

Although Dean Ambrose will try and intervene, the rhodes bros will get to retain the strap.

Team Rhodes win via pinfall

WWE Divas Title Match
Brie Bella vs. AJ Lee

who cares

Handicap Hell In a Cell Match
Ryback and Paul Heyman vs. CM Punk

Entertaining match, CM Punk (not CM Skunk lol) will pull the win off after he gives ryback a GTS on the cell roof, he then will throw Paul Heyman into the cell, then as Axel comes in to save the day, Big E comes out and sends Axel through a table and grabs PH who then gets a GTS from punk.

CM Punk via pinfall

Los Matadores vs. Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro

Los Matas pick up the win and with that, i think Cesaro goes Rouge and has a feud with Matt Greene... i mean Swagger

Los Matadores via pinfall

WWE Intercontinental Title Kickoff Pre-show Match
Big E Langston vs. Curtis Axel

Big E with a clean win about 15 minutes in, which will set up a feud with the newest Paul Heyman guy, Ryback.

Big E Langston via pinfall

*EDIT* I got a gut feeling the big show is going to tear down the cell wall, walk up to rrrrrrrandy, grab him by the throat, then DB will get the crowd cheering "yes", which big show will stare at DB, smile and knock him out...

lagwagon0
October 24th, 2013, 12:42 PM
I don't think WWE realizes that most people are completely indifferent towards the Bellas. Terrible in ring, no heat, but not fan favorites either.

Dexter
October 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM
http://headside.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/john-cena-wins.jpg?w=497

Dexter
October 28th, 2013, 01:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LgF3iLt.gif

eskymi
October 30th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Yeah, another Orton reign....Good, I was so hoping Sandow would win after he cashed in. Color me disappointed.

Now Orton...this was the first Raw that I read the play by play cause I have no more interest in DB as they are pushing him back to mid card now, I have no interest in Randy Orton at all....guy is f'ing awful. I want him off my TV ASAP.

I hope the ratings nose dive while DB is in the mid card cause then WWE will see that Orton is not what they think he is.

P. Diddy
October 30th, 2013, 11:39 PM
The Daniel Bryan, CM Punk team vs Wyatt team for SS is going to rule

P. Diddy
November 1st, 2013, 05:02 PM
Anyone buy the new game yet?

TooCool
November 1st, 2013, 05:18 PM
Anyone buy the new game yet?

WWE2K14? No. I'll wait until its on sale in a few weeks. It's the same game as WWE 12 and WWE 13. It's not worth 60 bucks. Not for the story mode alone.

For a few years now, I have been getting the game on the first day for $60 bucks, and then it goes on sale for Black Friday for $25-$30 bucks. I'm not in a hurry to play it, so I'll wait.

P. Diddy
November 1st, 2013, 08:36 PM
but it has the wyatt's in it right? i may have to go buy it now just for that...

TooCool
November 1st, 2013, 10:52 PM
but it has the wyatt's in it right? i may have to go buy it now just for that...

Nope. The Wyatt's didn't make the cut. =\ This was straight from their Twitter.

@RealCoryLedesma: @aubreysitterson @TruBWill is the @WWEBrayWyatt clan going to make it in as DLC? @WWEgames "Debut too late into production. Next year."
#WWE2K14 #HoganVsWarrior #30YearsOfWrestleMania #PhenomEdition

Here is the full list of people in the game.

Current Roster

Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Otunga
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Tensai
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
Titus O'Neil
Triple H
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

Legends

Andre The Giant
Batista
Big John Studd
Big Show (Retro)
Bret Hart
Brock Lesnar (Retro)
Chris Jericho (Retro)
Diesel
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Goldberg
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Hulk Hogan
JBL
John Cena (Retro)
Kane (Retro)
King Kong Bundy
Macho Man Randy Savage
Mick Foley
Million Dollar Man
Mr. McMahon
Razor Ramon
Ric Flair
Ric Flair (Retro)
Ricky Steamboat
Roddy Piper
Sgt. Slaughter
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels (Retro)
Steve Austin
The Rock (Retro)
Triple H (Retro)
Undertaker (Retro)
Yokozuna

Divas

AJ Lee
Aksana
Kaitlyn
Layla
Lita
Natalya
Stephanie McMahon

DLC

Big E Langston
Brie Bella
Bruno Sammartino
Dusty Rhodes
Fandango
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Kevin Nash
Mr. Perfect
Nikki Bella
Rick Rude
Scott Hall
Scott Steiner
Summer Rae
Syxx
The Giant
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker (American Bad Ass)
Virgil

Non Playable Characters

Paul Heyman (Manager)

Paul Bearer (Manager)

Bobby Heenan (Manager)

Miss Elizabeth (Manager)

Ricardo Rodriguez (Alberto Del Rio's Ring Announcer & Manager)

Michael Cole (Commentator - Current)

Jerry Lawler (Commentator - Current & 30 Years Of WrestleMania)

Jim Ross (Commentator - 30 Years of WrestleMania)

Justin Roberts (Ring Announcer - Raw)

Lilian Garcia (Ring Announcer - SmackDown)

Howard Finkel (Ring Announcer - 30 Years of WrestleMania)

Cameron & Naomi (Brodus Clay's Dancers)

Charles Robinson (Referee)

P. Diddy
November 4th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Can't wait to see Wyatt's vs punk and bryan!!!

Also, WWE, more like WTF... Removing DB from title contention until after WMXXX?!?!

P. Diddy
November 4th, 2013, 07:50 PM
I really want to like John Cena. He's a great ambassador and he is an insane athlete, but Jesus Christ him and his 5 moves of death ****ing SUCK

P. Diddy
November 4th, 2013, 08:45 PM
diva matches, TNA, the big show HHH angle #turribad (http://letsgokings.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=turribad)

P. Diddy
November 4th, 2013, 09:35 PM
well, that was predictable...

Dexter
November 7th, 2013, 02:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqf52sRPPKg

Wut da hayell.

eskymi
November 7th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Another lackluster show. I hope that Bryan isn't being phased out of the main event. I hope it is just a temporary thing so they can set up a Royal Rumble win and a victory at WM in the main event. Although I don't think I can stomach Mr. No personality as WWE Champion until then, but I guess.....

Also, WTF on the commercial break...It was like..."Blah blah blah..." Commercial, no warning or nothing. Trips was fuming as rumor has it he said "what the F***" and yelled at someone via a headseat....that was the report on the dirtsheets.

P. Diddy
November 7th, 2013, 09:19 PM
rumor has is Cena Vs Orton at WM XXX for the undisputed, unified WWE championship. so yes, terrible ADR/Cena feud until RR. But thats cool because CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are going to smoke the WWE. I just won't watch the main events...

P. Diddy
November 11th, 2013, 08:55 PM
shield vs punk and bryan right now… AMAZING

P. Diddy
November 11th, 2013, 09:08 PM
shield and wyatts vs bryan, punk and team rhodes!!! AMAZING

P. Diddy
November 16th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Aj lee passed out yesterday mid match per lordsofpain

P. Diddy
November 18th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Oh yaaaay Xavier Woods y'all

TooCool
November 18th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Oh yaaaay Xavier Woods y'all

Did he do the "Dooo dooo dooo, dooo dooo doo" gimmick?

P. Diddy
November 18th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Did he do the "Dooo dooo dooo, dooo dooo doo" gimmick?

I think so. He also took the rhinestone cowboys hat and glasses and square danced. It was a treat for all 10 years old and younger.

P. Diddy
November 18th, 2013, 09:05 PM
REY MYSTERIO!!!!! Although he botched like 3 moves LOL

Dexter
November 24th, 2013, 05:50 PM
It seems nobody even cares about Survivor Series.

eskymi
November 25th, 2013, 08:34 AM
As long as Randy Orton is Champion, I have very little interest in WWE. I don't like him or the Authority storyline. It's a dead end and it is doing little in putting people over, other than putting Steph and HHH in the spotlight. Once they go away, I will be back no board.

P. Diddy
November 25th, 2013, 09:32 PM
WWE has to sign the Hebrew Butcher!

TooCool
November 27th, 2013, 10:38 AM
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/11/BaBmXpiCcAAeIpU.jpg

Dexter
December 18th, 2013, 09:57 PM
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1451946_743292992367508_83220819_n.jpg

eskymi
December 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I read the results for RAW and Smackdown this week. Man, how long until Orton is no longer champion? Sad part is I have been watching WWF/WWE since 1986 and the only wrestler that I can not watch is Orton. I don't think I have ever watched a match all the way through, or listened to a promo. The only guy I dislike.

mitchrock
December 19th, 2013, 11:06 AM
I read the results for RAW and Smackdown this week. Man, how long until Orton is no longer champion? Sad part is I have been watching WWF/WWE since 1986 and the only wrestler that I can not watch is Orton. I don't think I have ever watched a match all the way through, or listened to a promo. The only guy I dislike.

I was just getting back into RAW, then the HHH/Oroton push drove me away again. Don't miss it.

TooCool
December 31st, 2013, 05:26 PM
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/768/6428/original.jpg

P. Diddy
December 31st, 2013, 07:11 PM
Im wearing my Wyatt family shirt as we speak! Gotta say the mid card stuff is terrific! Plus with the return of Batista and Goldberg prominent its much more exciting of a product... Now if the main event wasn't such **** I'd have already bought ringside smack down seats for Ontario in February...

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Dexter
January 8th, 2014, 08:31 PM
WWE Network is absolutely what it should be. Smart move WWE!

TooCool
January 8th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Really awesome of WWE to do this and I hope they succeed.

So RAW, Smackdown, and Main Event will still be on their regular channels (USA, SyFy, ION). But after they air, they'll be available on the WWE Network.

All the old footage we can ask for (Netflix style).

LIVE PPVs - These were $40-50 alone... each!

Original Programming - Finally they'll debut their reality shows like WWE Legends House and maybe Tough Enough down the line.

All for $10 bucks a month. However the only catch is that it's a 6 month commitment plan. So there's no way to pay $10 for March/April to get Wrestlemania and then cancel in May. You either pay $60 for 6 months or you don't get it at all. They're probably just testing the price point though. They could offer a 2-3 month commitment plan later on for a higher price or something. But either way, for hardcore or casual wrestling fans, this is a sweet deal.

eskymi
January 9th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Right now I have WWE ONDemnand and pay 8 dollars a month. I only get Royal RUmble and WM those are 45 and 55 respectively. That is 196 a year for my WWE entertainment. The WWE Network is 10 bucks a month right now so for 120 a year I can get pretty much all the stuff I enjoy watching on WWE Classics on Demand...plus ALL the PPVs, not just RR and WM. It's a sweet deal for me. Plus i'll be able to watch at work on weekends or holidays or if I ever work midnight OT (ha ha, that'll never happen..but just saying)

Told my wife that on Feb 24th, 2014 I am signing up.

Dexter
January 9th, 2014, 10:21 PM
The only thing I worry about is if the WWE didn't go cheap on the servers for this, but they are a huge corporation so they might.

LetTigerIn
January 10th, 2014, 09:27 AM
The World Wrestling Federation
Has Caused a Culture Shock
In Every Phase of Our Society
From Classical to Rock
In Triumphant Jubilation
Every Social Class is One
With a Single Common Interest
Just to Have a Little Fun
I've Seen The Rapture in the Eyes
Of Fans of Every Nation
You Made Us What We Are Today
World Wrestling Federation

Dawdler
January 10th, 2014, 08:25 PM
The only thing I worry about is if the WWE didn't go cheap on the servers for this, but they are a huge corporation so they might.

I thought that at first but they hired the same people that do the MLB.tv and that service is one of the best in sports streaming services.

I stopped watching WWE a while ago but they hooked me back in with this announcement, the ability to watch all the PPV's and classics is making me a day one subscriber.

TooCool
January 30th, 2014, 10:07 AM
So it seems like CM Punk quitting is real (for now). Really have to see if he shows up on RAW.

It did seem bizarre that he was absent from both RAW and Smackdown this week..

P. Diddy
January 30th, 2014, 08:21 PM
****ing horse ****

Dawdler
January 30th, 2014, 11:28 PM
So it seems like CM Punk quitting is real (for now). Really have to see if he shows up on RAW.

It did seem bizarre that he was absent from both RAW and Smackdown this week..

if Punk isn't at the March 3rd RAW, then we'll know for sure he is done with the E.

kinda sucks too, since I was getting back into watching again

eskymi
January 31st, 2014, 08:15 AM
From all I hear pretty sure Punk is done for now. Don't believe it's a work. I love the insider terms. Too bad as Punk is gone, Orton who is pure crap for me is champ, Bryan is still losing matches, Trips is still acting like a douche to make himself seem more important, Batista is supposed to be a face and getting booed like hell, it's not a good time for WWE. But I am still getting the WWE Network as it's too good a deal to pass up.

TooCool
February 19th, 2014, 08:58 AM
RIP Nelson Frazier Jr.

Best known as Big Daddy V, Mabel, and Viscera.

I'll always remember him as King Mabel.

mitchrock
February 19th, 2014, 09:18 AM
RIP Nelson Frazier Jr.

Best known as Big Daddy V, Mabel, and Viscera.

I'll always remember him as King Mabel.

Saw Foley's post that he died. Bummer.

Dexter
February 19th, 2014, 01:47 PM
RIP Dawg

ucsdguy1
February 19th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Trish Stratus pays tribute to Viscera | News | TrishStratus.com (http://www.trishstratus.com/news/index.php?news=1270)

Dexter
February 21st, 2014, 02:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg9OTtZIIAAkOKM.jpg

Taker be the oldest looking 48 year old ever.

Dexter
February 24th, 2014, 09:47 AM

eskymi
February 24th, 2014, 10:46 AM

I did...I actually signed up at 840am (ET)...20 minutes before it was supposed to launch. I am watching WM Rewind about the first Main Event. I wonder if Mr. T and Hulkster will win....

Then I might just search and see what's available. Probably watch some old school shows just for fun, like WCW or ECW...see what they have.

It's a free trial for 1 week, so I would assume that once the trail is over they'll start adding more and more content. Don't wanna give it all away for free.

Jebus
February 24th, 2014, 03:17 PM
i can't get anything to play, it just gives me a "Media Error: Video not available"

Dexter
February 24th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Expected to have issues. Can't type in my email on PS4.

Dawdler
February 25th, 2014, 08:54 PM
I signed up late last night after trying all evening and everything is working for me on the PC, PS3 and Kindle Fire, I just can't get to work on my android phone I keep getting an "unable to reliably verify your location" error

Dawdler
February 25th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Expected to have issues. Can't type in my email on PS4.

from what I've read you have to use the O button on the PS4 to enter your credentials

LetTigerIn
February 26th, 2014, 12:32 AM
Digging this so far. I watched some old World Class as well as some WWWF MSG matches. I really want some Wrestling Challenge and Superstars of Wrestling, though.

mitchrock
February 26th, 2014, 04:53 PM
If they show all the George The Animal Steele Matches, I may have to crash TC's house to watch.

Dexter
February 28th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Wooohoo it's been fixed.

Jebus
February 28th, 2014, 08:08 PM
no issues any more. love the feature where you can skip to a specific match (at least on PS3, haven't seen it on the laptop) it's so awesome.

lagwagon0
March 1st, 2014, 09:27 PM
no issues any more. love the feature where you can skip to a specific match (at least on PS3, haven't seen it on the laptop) it's so awesome.

You had to skip right to the epic Giant Gonzalez vs. Undertaker match from Wrestlemania didn't you... :)

Jebus
March 4th, 2014, 01:11 AM
lol, WWE trolled Chicago big time. Well played.

TooCool
March 4th, 2014, 09:02 AM
lol, WWE trolled Chicago big time. Well played.

It goes to show that in the end... Vince, HHH, & Steph will always win. It's great that fans are loud and voicing their displeasure at the current direction the company is insisting on going, but if you're buying tickets and merchandise.. you're still supporting them. The best way is to stop attending the events. Or at the very least, leave the show early before the main event starts when it's clear that they would not include Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, or Dolph Ziggler in it.

Dexter
March 5th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Did enjoy watching the Raw where Shane "bought" WCW. Too bad they screwed up that WCW / ECW vs WWF storyline.

LetTigerIn
March 6th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Did enjoy watching the Raw where Shane "bought" WCW. Too bad they screwed up that WCW / ECW vs WWF storyline.

That was probably going to be a tough storyline to get over, because they had just spent the previous years conditioning their audience about how crappy WCW was.

xterrorx
March 7th, 2014, 01:22 AM
I hope to see Sami Zayn on the Main Roster soon. All these NXT call ups have been better the lame John cena. The Shield vs Wyatt matches have been amazing and the Zayn vs Cesaro matches also. The only push to the main roster i havent liked so far is that Rusev guy. He'll probably just beat up a bunch of "jobbers" like ryback did in the beginning.

Dexter
March 10th, 2014, 11:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG7_Yvxl4D8

I laughed.

TooCool
March 11th, 2014, 02:12 AM
:lol: Christian shoving Sheamus "Good god almighty!!"

Dawdler
March 13th, 2014, 12:09 AM
The Legends of Wrestling is one of the best shows around, love it!!

Dexter
March 23rd, 2014, 11:35 PM
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1510550_10153908227550324_1447795400_n.jpg

It's still real to me! This Raw was added along with Stephanie's "wedding" to Test on WWE Network in it's entirety.

Dexter
March 24th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Neat, Scott Hall is the final WWE Hall of Famer for 2014.

mitchrock
March 25th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Neat, Scott Hall is the final WWE Hall of Famer for 2014.

Loved seeing that last night.

LetTigerIn
April 1st, 2014, 01:17 PM
An Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale is a great idea and long overdue. Also, it doesn't belong on WrestleMania. No battle royale does.

Furthermore, a 14-woman match is just like having a second battle royale. Why?

mitchrock
April 1st, 2014, 03:12 PM
An Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale is a great idea and long overdue. Also, it doesn't belong on WrestleMania. No battle royale does.

MY kids got excited for both of these matches. If the WWE wants to attract a younger generations, these types of matches work. I prefere the Wyatt/Cena feud. But I am old and outdated.

TooCool
April 1st, 2014, 05:15 PM

It's WWE's lazy way of trying to get everyone on the card without having to think up of any storylines. It's frustrating that so many superstars don't get a chance to shine because WWE Creative is pretty much holding them back.

Dawdler
April 1st, 2014, 08:03 PM
I like Battle Royals but like TC mentioned this is a way to get people some PPV time for some guys who are without a story line.

also, I am excited for Wrestlemania this year, I can't wait to see how the Network holds up.

and on another semi-related note I got my Summerslam tickets today, YES! YES! YES!

Dexter
April 1st, 2014, 11:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bNbaVhY.jpg

Dexter
April 5th, 2014, 05:28 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large_lightbox/public/photo/image/2014/04/012_WM30_set_04042014jg_0097.jpg

Sick.

Dawdler
April 5th, 2014, 06:16 PM
HoF ceremony on now on the Network, its always fun to see wrestlers away from the ring and just being themselves

Jebus
April 5th, 2014, 07:21 PM
anyone get a little teary eyed during the Jake Roberts speech?...

TooCool
April 5th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Wow, they didn't put those ridiculous totem polls to block the view.

Dawdler
April 5th, 2014, 08:23 PM
anyone get a little teary eyed during the Jake Roberts speech?...

I did with Roberts and Hall, Lita and T made me put the tv on mute

Dawdler
April 5th, 2014, 08:25 PM
"Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last but bad guys do!" - Razor Ramon.

Dawdler
April 5th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Dang, Carlito isn't holding back lol

and it sucks that Lita and T rambling cut everybody else's time

TooCool
April 6th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Quick Predictions. I haven't been watching WWE since the Royal Rumble but I'll be watching this anyway.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/04/20140331_Fatal4Way_PreShow_LIGHT_HP.jpg
The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel (WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way Pre-Show Match)

Biggest WM ever because they're trying to squeeze everyone onto the card. That explains Los Matadores in this match. Usos should retain here... no reason for them to lose.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/04/20140331_AndreCup_Match_LIGHT_HP.jpg
The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

I'm not really a fan of Battle Royals because everyone starts in the ring at the same time and it's just a cluster**** until you get down to the final 4 guys. The final 4 I'm predicting will be Sheamus, Big E, Alberto Del Rio, and Christian. I think the winner will be Sheamus because WWE still sees him as a top star moving forward.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/03/20140306_MatchPreview_LIGHT_HP_BryanHHH.jpg
Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (Winner to be entered into the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match)

No reason for HHH to win here unless he is dead set on trolling the fans. Daniel Bryan should win this cleanly, though he might sell an injury or whatever going into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/03/20140314_MatchPreview_LIGHT_HP.jpg
The Shield vs. Kane & The New Age Outlaws

I don't know the story here but either way, there's no reason for The Shield to lose either. Rather than rumors of them breaking up at Wrestlemania, I think they're going to give this group a babyface run to see how it goes. Either way, Kane and The New Age Outlaws absolutely have no reason to win a match at Wrestlemania at this point. Expect Roman Reigns, the guy who they like the most to win the match for The Shield.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/03/20140324_Diva_MatchPreview_LIGHT_HP.jpg
Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational

So all the Divas on the roster will get a title match on Wrestlemania even though no one deserves one. Makes sense. This match will be ugly. Only one fall to a finish so expect a lot of divas to be thrown to the outside of the ring to clear space. AJ Lee should retain here because why not?

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/03/20140221_MatchPreview_CenaBray_LIGHT_HP.jpg
John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Bray Wyatt should not lose this match. But he's fighting against someone who buries people so it's a tough one. Cena has lost his fair share of Wrestlemania matches and seems like he's due for a win. But I think the win may go to Bray Wyatt since too many babyfaces are winning tonight. Cena can just get the win at the next PPV when they fight yet again.

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/03/wrestlemania/20140331_MatchPreview_LIGHT_HP.jpg
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Unfortunately, I'm not excited about this match other than the fact that we get to see Undertaker wrestle again. They haven't announced a stipulation for this one but it'll likely be No DQ. I can't see them actually wrestling a clean 1 on 1 match. Either way, Undertaker's streak will not end. Not that it's a bad thing. ;) Keep it rollin' Taker!

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/03/20140318_MatchPreview_LIGHT_HP_BatistaOrtonMystery .jpg
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Winner of Daniel Bryan-Triple H Match

They're smart to enter Daniel Bryan into this match because the crowd would crap all over it if he's not in it. The finish however is a toss up for me because of my lack of faith in HHH and Vince.

So Daniel Bryan has been screwed around with since Summerslam. This HAS to be the big payoff everyone has been waiting for. Daniel Bryan should leave Wrestlemania with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and it'll be a sight to see when everyone in the Superdome does the "YES!" chants in unison.

But part of me still thinks that Daniel Bryan will be too injured to win or that there will be outside interference or something. It's HHH and Vince's sick way of telling the fans that they can't hi-jack a show no matter how hard they tried. Plus, they already paid for the WWE Network, Tickets, etc.

So yeah, we'll have to wait and see. The safe choice is Daniel Bryan and for Wrestlemania to go off without a bang. If WWE dares go with Orton or Batista, then it should be fun to see fans throw crap in the ring.

Jebus
April 6th, 2014, 04:26 PM
that opening was bloody awesome...

Dawdler
April 6th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Holy Cow!!! Cesaro is freaking strong

Cross Traffic
April 6th, 2014, 06:55 PM
They put Brock over?!?!?! WOW.

Jebus
April 6th, 2014, 07:01 PM
OMG! just... wow...

Dawdler
April 6th, 2014, 07:46 PM
I have a new respect for Orton after that spot, wow that must have hurt big time

Cross Traffic
April 6th, 2014, 07:57 PM
YES!!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!

Orton will be peeing blood after landing on the monitor like that.

Jebus
April 6th, 2014, 08:02 PM
perfect way to end it.

TooCool
April 6th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Undertaker losing was completely out of left field and pointless. If they really wanted to end his streak, he should have lost to CM Punk last year. Why lose it to a part timer in Brock? Seems like WWE just wanted a shock factor. Kinda sucks though because in the long run I really wanted them to say that Undertaker was the only wrestler to never lose at Wrestlemania.

Cena winning was stupid too but we all know how I feel about that anyway.

TooCool
April 6th, 2014, 10:14 PM
I did like HHH's entrance.

http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/assets/4252583/grr.gif

Dexter
April 6th, 2014, 10:37 PM
I think Taker wanted to lose it last year but Vince said no. This year, he knew he just couldn't continue on so he decided the Beast was the best way to go out. I think he done.

TooCool
April 6th, 2014, 10:40 PM
I think Taker wanted to lose it last year but Vince said no. This year, he knew he just couldn't continue on so he decided the Beast was the best way to go out. I think he done.

What really makes me die a little inside is Super Cena defeated Brock Lesnar with 2 moves a year or two ago at Extreme Rules. So this is the same Lesnar that defeated Taker's streak? Ugh.

Then again, I would rather have Lesnar end Taker's streak than Cena.

King Ludwig
April 7th, 2014, 04:10 AM
We should start a new thread...

THE STREAK...we hardly knew ye...

The Taker will always be #1 (http://letsgokings.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) in my book...all time...

Dexter
April 7th, 2014, 08:27 AM
I am fine with Brock winning it though. He's been an absolute monster since he came back. Just be glad it wasn't a SuperCena match against Taker that ended it.

Jebus
April 7th, 2014, 12:04 PM
i have mixed feeling about the streak ending right now, but I can't really make a true judgement call until I see where they go with this angle and if Lensnar becomes a full time guy. otherwise, it's completely wasted.

lagwagon0
April 8th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Undertaker losing was completely out of left field and pointless. If they really wanted to end his streak, he should have lost to CM Punk last year. Why lose it to a part timer in Brock? Seems like WWE just wanted a shock factor. Kinda sucks though because in the long run I really wanted them to say that Undertaker was the only wrestler to never lose at Wrestlemania.

Cena winning was stupid too but we all know how I feel about that anyway.

I pretty much agree across the board. I actually didn't mind the idea of Taker losing at some point but Lesnar is absolutely the wrong choice because it serves zero purpose and he's rarely around to begin with. Part of the issue though is that since Taker never really wrestles during the year, it's close to impossible to build up a legitimate feud. CM Punk was the correct choice last year but that ship had sailed so I would have just had him retire undefeated. On a smaller note, WTF was with the terrible play by play at the end of that match?

As for Cena, I practically can't even watch his matches because his cheesy schtick just grates on me and also because the same ridiculous booking always occurs.

Those two complaints aside, I still thought it was a great PPV. I found myself smiling and enjoying both Bryan matches as well as the Andre the Giant Battle Royale. It's about time Cesaro got a major push.

lagwagon0
April 8th, 2014, 09:27 PM
WTF, Ultimate Warrior died.

P. Diddy
April 8th, 2014, 09:31 PM
What the actual ****

TooCool
April 8th, 2014, 09:33 PM
HHH was the first to tweet about it.

Triple H ‏@TripleH 50m

Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters

Then it was on the WWE website. Unreal. RIP Ultimate Warrior.

Dexter
April 8th, 2014, 09:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g

Cross Traffic
April 8th, 2014, 10:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqV3xI8l_s

RIP Warrior.

From TMZ:

Warrior posed for some pics at the airport in New Orleans around 6am this morning. We're told he was in great spirits and offered to take photos with any fan who approached him.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/04/09/0408-ultimate-warrior-sub-4-8-14.jpg

cry:

rinkrat
April 9th, 2014, 08:17 AM
What the hayell?

ucsdguy1
April 9th, 2014, 08:36 AM
holy god no. Talk about a hero growing up

my 1 year old son got my ultimate warrior wrestling buddy passed down to him when he was born. When he grows up I'll watch the Hogan/Warrior Wrestlemania 6 match with him too, like I did about 5 times last night.

mitchrock
April 9th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Never got the Warrior phenomenon. Steroid jockeys should not be glorified. Was shocked he died after just being on Raw. It is really sad to see all these WWE people dying young.

Dawdler
April 9th, 2014, 11:12 AM
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/attachments/wwe-forum/75297d1397018280-ultimate-warrior-dead-54-4-8-2014-ultimatewarriorropeshake2.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkwQTFeIcAAFQYN.jpg

R.I.P. Warrior

eskymi
April 9th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Never got the Warrior phenomenon. Steroid jockeys should not be glorified. Was shocked he died after just being on Raw. It is really sad to see all these WWE people dying young.

I admit they should not be glorified, but if you take out all the guys that did steroids in pro wrestling you wouldn't have many guys to choose from.

As for WWE stars dying young, there are a lot of NFL players dying young also. It's sad, but it's the nature of the sport. Steroids, concussions....difficult to stop.

Dexter
April 9th, 2014, 11:53 PM
As a kid wrestling fan, Ultimate Warrior was my favorite. As an teenage wrassler smark, I realized he was a terrible in-ring performer.

LetTigerIn
April 10th, 2014, 12:30 AM
They played Ultimate Warrior's music at the Dodgers game tonight, no announcements or explanations, just a subtle and respectful tribute that drew applause and cheers from those who understood it.

Jebus
April 10th, 2014, 02:45 PM
i think they did the same in the calgary-la game last night.

jammer06
April 11th, 2014, 07:13 AM
https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1609695_790275491060156_1463825430195413168_n.jpg

mitchrock
April 11th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Hope he's smiling in heaven like he was this past weekend on Raw and in the Hall of Fame ceremony.

ucsdguy1
April 11th, 2014, 01:43 PM
As a kid wrestling fan, Ultimate Warrior was my favorite. As an teenage wrassler smark, I realized he was a terrible in-ring performer.
I would agree, although even in later days as soon as I'd hear the music and see him run out from the back I'd go right back into kid wrestling fan mode in-ring skills or not.

Dexter
April 14th, 2014, 01:15 PM
The Ultimate Warrior died of a massive heart attack brought on by "Atherosclerotic/Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease", aka heart disease.

Furthermore, following the Ultimate Warrior autopsy results, officials classified Warrior's death as "natural," meaning neither drugs nor alcohol were directly involved.

Hooray.

LetTigerIn
April 14th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Kings used Ultimate Warrior's music under one of the announcements at Staples Center on Saturday. Would have been better in the clear, but was still glad to hear it this week at so many different events. Despite how "big" wrestling sometimes seems, it's still a fairly select corner of the entertainment market; but it's nice to know that an Ultimate Warrior still has touched so many lives.

Dexter
April 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Cool, the return of a factor I never watched from the early 2000s.

http://i.imgur.com/tQH6r5S.jpg

Dexter
April 14th, 2014, 09:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCpQXqEI7EE

Nice tribute. Nice touch with giving fans his mask.

Dexter
May 4th, 2014, 05:26 PM
That Wee LC Match was phenomenal.

The Shield match was amaze balls.

Adam Rose is gonna be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XyO20rMrpY

TooCool
May 4th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Very good Extreme Rules PPV. The card looked blah but everything was really good.

Match of the night, and probably match of the year goes to Shield vs Evolution

Dud of the night was Bray Wyatt vs John Cena because only Super Cena would make the Wyatt's win look like utter crap.

Dexter
May 15th, 2014, 11:17 PM
I did a marathon of NXT on the WWE Network. Some great matches on there. Sami Zayn and Cesaro rivalry was great.

Dexter
May 16th, 2014, 12:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RAhxhIHdpM

Dang never saw that until now.

LetTigerIn
May 17th, 2014, 12:30 PM
How Vince McMahon’s Son Left The WWE Empire To Make It On His Own (http://www.buzzfeed.com/golianopoulos/how-pro-wrestlings-scion-is-fighting-to-make-it-on-his-own)

Dexter
May 18th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Shane O' Mac had the greatest spots of all time!

TooCool
May 19th, 2014, 01:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xmaUAz_zjA

Lesnar is a Rosebud!

KingsRoyalty
May 19th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Adam Rose is gonna be awesome.

Agreed, question is.... will the people catapult him to the top like Daniel? I mean... the loooooong line of talented wrestlers WWE has buried for God knows what reason is insane. Daniel would've been on that line too, if it wasn't for the people speaking their mind every week. AKA if not for the whole YES YES YES thing, Daniel would be in the same bag as Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Drew "The Chosen One" McIntyre, Fandango, Ryback (even though he does suck), Heath Slater, Tyson Kidd, Zack Ryder, hell even Wade Barrett with the [popularity hes gathered with the Bad News thing, isn't even in the same zip code as he was when he first started. Im still in shock over McIntyre & Ziggler... what a waste.

Rusev (Tensai 2.0) might be on this list in 4-6 months. Adam Rose? hope the WWE doesn't drop the ball yet again... same with Bo Dallas.

would be SO easy to get half of these guys back on track. A SMART 3MB breakup could catapult their careers... even Jinder's

Anyways, enough ranting

Dexter
May 20th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Agreed, question is.... will the people catapult him to the top like Daniel? I mean... the loooooong line of talented wrestlers WWE has buried for God knows what reason is insane. Daniel would've been on that line too, if it wasn't for the people speaking their mind every week. AKA if not for the whole YES YES YES thing, Daniel would be in the same bag as Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Drew "The Chosen One" McIntyre, Fandango, Ryback (even though he does suck), Heath Slater, Tyson Kidd, Zack Ryder, hell even Wade Barrett with the [popularity hes gathered with the Bad News thing, isn't even in the same zip code as he was when he first started. Im still in shock over McIntyre & Ziggler... what a waste.

Rusev (Tensai 2.0) might be on this list in 4-6 months. Adam Rose? hope the WWE doesn't drop the ball yet again... same with Bo Dallas.

would be SO easy to get half of these guys back on track. A SMART 3MB breakup could catapult their careers... even Jinder's

Anyways, enough ranting

Don't be a lemon baby. he'll be a Superstars superstar!

mitchrock
May 20th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Saw Adam Rose for the first time last night and loved him. Very funny. The Wyatt family still proves to be the best storyline/gimiick the WWE has had in eons. Evolution is tired/sad. Need a better rival for teh shield. Would like to see the Wyatt Family and The Shield go at it a while.

Now, I need more midgets.

KingsRoyalty
May 21st, 2014, 10:12 AM
Anyone else sick of seeing Los Matadores beat 3MB every single week... sometimes twice.... the same friggen way.. EVERYTIME?
To have El Torito pin Drew McIntyre the other week was the ultimate WTF on this. Its been 2+ years since Drew has been punished for the whole Tiffany thing. Enough is enough -.-

TooCool
May 21st, 2014, 10:30 AM
Anyone else sick of seeing Los Matadores beat 3MB every single week... sometimes twice.... the same friggen way.. EVERYTIME?
To have El Torito pin Drew McIntyre the other week was the ultimate WTF on this. Its been 2+ years since Drew has been punished for the whole Tiffany thing. Enough is enough -.-

It's just lazy booking. Really lazy booking. It's ridiculous. =\

Cross Traffic
May 23rd, 2014, 05:31 PM
The Smackdown this week has leaked unedited, complete with Cole and JBL talking to Vince (who you can't hear, but certainly kissing his ass) on the mic. Unedited, Unaired WWE Smackdown Broadcast Leaks Online (http://deadspin.com/unedited-unaired-wwe-smackdown-broadcast-leaks-online-1580739646/)

Vince has been in a pissy mood with the stock taking a hit the past week. Its your own damn fault for overvaluing your product.

TooCool
May 29th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Just thought I would post these here. Game 5.

http://2.cdn.nhle.com/kings/images/upload/gallery/2014/05/494228477_slide.jpg

http://2.cdn.nhle.com/kings/images/upload/gallery/2014/05/494228467_slide.jpg

Dexter
May 31st, 2014, 11:57 PM
Poor bum can't even buy a game used jersey... had to strip the premiere tag off.

Dexter
June 1st, 2014, 12:07 AM
http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/05/wwe_payback/20140523_PaybackKickoff_HorTor_Homepage.jpg

Will be match of the night/ year/ century

TooCool
June 1st, 2014, 10:06 PM
Thanks for sharing this Shaddy!

http://i.gyazo.com/05e7a623434de27ef7a61acfef7f9eb0.png

Jebus
June 1st, 2014, 11:05 PM
i was floored when i was watching payback way after the game was over only to hear Paul Heyman say (about CM Punk) "He's watching the Blackhawks... have their streak ended by the Los Angeles Kings!" soooooo good...

TooCool
June 2nd, 2014, 01:30 AM
i was floored when i was watching payback way after the game was over only to hear Paul Heyman say (about CM Punk) "He's watching the Blackhawks... have their streak ended by the Los Angeles Kings!" soooooo good...

Haha. And reading the results, I think Bo Dallas also said something like he bolieves that the Hawks would lose their "match" tonight.

TooCool
June 2nd, 2014, 05:38 PM
Since CM Punk lost the bet to Bailey...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpJzc8KIIAEBePr.jpg

KingsRoyalty
June 2nd, 2014, 10:11 PM
Just thought I would post these here. Game 5.

http://2.cdn.nhle.com/kings/images/upload/gallery/2014/05/494228477_slide.jpg

Bailey's version
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpGRpUaCYAA3J55.jpg

Dexter
June 8th, 2014, 09:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZU5zNklTkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqqguGmtHws

P. Diddy
June 8th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Cena hurt

John Cena and Adam Rose Suffer Minor Injuries at WWE Live Event In Madison, Wisconsin (http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/John_Cena_and_Adam_Rose_Suffer_Minor_Injuries_at_W WE_Live_Event_In_Madison_Wisconsin.html)

Still wrasslin doe

Cena Update from Sunday's Live Event, WWE Looks at Potential New Members of The Shield (http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Cena_Update_from_Sunday_s_Live_Event_WWE_Looks_at_ Potential_New_Members_of_The_Shield.html)

Dexter
June 12th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu

And JTG lives on.

KingsRoyalty
June 12th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu

And JTG lives on.

Supposedly Great Khali, JTG, Hornswoggle & David Otunga are the 4 'unnamed' wrestlers whose releases are being negotiated atm. Which means, if they are not released today... their contracts will NOT get renewed later in the year.

Wrestlers come and go.. and the show goes on... but boy did the WWE drop the ball big time with Drew McIntyre. Chosen One, future WWE champ.. then the issue with his wife Tiffany (who got released) and he got screwed for 2 full years as punishment. His last WWE match? a loss to 'El Torito'. Enough said

mitchrock
June 12th, 2014, 11:11 AM
I'm going to miss the playa Brodus Clay.

TooCool
June 12th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Supposedly Great Khali, JTG, Hornswoggle & David Otunga are the 4 'unnamed' wrestlers whose releases are being negotiated atm. Which means, if they are not released today... their contracts will NOT get renewed later in the year.

Wrestlers come and go.. and the show goes on... but boy did the WWE drop the ball big time with Drew McIntyre. Chosen One, future WWE champ.. then the issue with his wife Tiffany (who got released) and he got screwed for 2 full years as punishment. His last WWE match? a loss to 'El Torito'. Enough said

They dropped the ball pretty much with everyone on that list. No one got a decent chance or a decent storyline/feud to work with.

Now they can bring up the NXT guys and the same fate will await most of them too. =[ I hate WWE creative so much sometimes.

Dexter
June 12th, 2014, 12:48 PM
To make everyone happy again, here's Maryse and Kelly Kelly.

http://cdn.wrestling-edge.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/011.jpg

P. Diddy
June 12th, 2014, 01:50 PM
JTG released

WWE Releases Another Superstar, 11 Total Releases Today (http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Releases_Another_Superstar_11_Total_Releases_T oday.html)

KingsRoyalty
June 12th, 2014, 02:29 PM

JTG is officially gone now. WWE has decided to keep Khali cuz of some 'early termination injury bonus' they would have to pay him. No word on Otunga & Hornswoggle yet.

Brodus & Hawkins already signed with PWS

TooCool
June 12th, 2014, 02:33 PM
To make everyone happy again, here's Maryse and Kelly Kelly.

http://cdn.wrestling-edge.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/011.jpg

Wait, who is who is who is the 3rd one? Yes, serious question!

As for JTG getting released... he tweeted this which is pretty hilarious. "Damn ! Why I pick up my phone !"

KingsRoyalty
June 12th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Friend of Kelly... name is Kristin Reed

KingsRoyalty
June 12th, 2014, 07:36 PM
JTG is officially gone now. WWE has decided to keep Khali cuz of some 'early termination injury bonus' they would have to pay him. No word on Otunga & Hornswoggle yet.

Brodus & Hawkins already signed with PWS

Justin Gabriel is also in trouble. At least 4 more releases are supposed to come tomorrow if release terms are reached -.- Word is Otunga, Gabriel & 2 executives.

Dexter
June 14th, 2014, 09:33 PM
https://twitter.com/HEELZiggler/status/477606129086640128

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick He's here to show the wooooooooooooooorld

P. Diddy
June 14th, 2014, 10:05 PM
Now a zig fan

The last 2 guys I liked left the company or broke their neck

KingsRoyalty
June 16th, 2014, 09:50 PM
So Heath Slater turned face, no explanation or nothing. Poor guy. Guess he already jobbed for every single 'face' in the WWE so now hes gonna lose every week to the heels

Dexter
June 16th, 2014, 11:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZ78PwXCjw

Best bro team of all time.

TooCool
June 17th, 2014, 12:27 AM
:woot: Stardust!

KingsRoyalty
June 18th, 2014, 04:27 AM
Now they need to bring the Blue Meanie back as Bluedust

Matt Young
June 18th, 2014, 05:19 PM
So Heath Slater turned face, no explanation or nothing. Poor guy. Guess he already jobbed for every single 'face' in the WWE so now hes gonna lose every week to the heels

Probably thought, "I'd better try to get some fans so I don't end up fired like McIntyre and Mahal."

KingsRoyalty
June 20th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Drew McIntyre was a guest on Chris Jericho's podcast today. After hearing him... all I gotta say is : He will be back someday.

TooCool
June 23rd, 2014, 11:24 PM
Jerry Lawler being the innocent man that he is.

(From his own Twitter account)
https://twitter.com/JerryLawler/status/481255082483126273

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq3C8pRCEAA_MM2.jpg

LetTigerIn
June 24th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Jerry Lawler being the innocent man that he is.

(From his own Twitter account)
https://twitter.com/JerryLawler/status/481255082483126273

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq3C8pRCEAA_MM2.jpg

Link is broken, but the King is working just fine. ;)

TooCool
June 25th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Link is broken, but the King is working just fine. ;)

Ah.. he deleted his tweet. :lol:

It said "RT @JerryLawler: Best seat in the house...mine and hers!" then it had that picture.

jneo167
June 28th, 2014, 07:42 PM
What does anyone think about the card for MITB tomorrow? I am looking forward to see which direction they are going with the title match

TooCool
June 29th, 2014, 03:16 PM
What does anyone think about the card for MITB tomorrow? I am looking forward to see which direction they are going with the title match

The MITB card looks extremely weak. I'll likely be tuning it though because the Ladder Matches alone almost always makes the whole show worth my time.

Curtis Axel & Ryback vs. Goldust & Stardust - Obviously Rybaxel will lose here. Great to see Cody become Stardust though.

Summer Rae vs. Layla (Special Referee: Fandango) - Summer Rae because she's in Total Divas.

Rusev vs. Big E - I like Rusev but WWE really dropped the ball with Big E, using him as a jobber here is stupid.

WWE Divas Championship: Paige (c) vs. Naomi - I don't see Paige dropping the Divas Title tonight, especially not to Naomi.

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan - Would like to see Harper and Rowan leave with the gold, but I just don't see it happening. I personally feel that The Usos are kinda boring but they'll keep it anyway.

Money In The Bank Contract Ladder Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Jack Swagger - This match will likely provide more high-flying action compared to the other Ladder match. But not too much because they can't steal their thunder. Quick run down on each guy...

Kofi Kingston - He has as much of a chance of winning this as Hornswoggle becoming the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Kofi will provide some nice spots in the match, but that will be all. They really need to change his character already or make him a heel.

RVD - Should also provide great spots off the top of a ladder but at this point of his career, he doesn't need the briefcase nor does he need to be the #1 (http://letsgokings.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) Contender.

Dolph Ziggler - He should be a main eventer, not a mid card jobber/floater. WWE again, dropped the ball on this guy because they fear his past concussion issues coming into play again if they push him to the top. I want him to win the most here, but I just don't see it happening.

Seth Rollins - Should be one of the favorites to win the match here tonight except there is just one problem. Does WWE want him to be the #1 (http://letsgokings.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) Contender with the briefcase? It's believable, if he has it and HHH is in his corner. But at the same time.. this is HHH and Vince we're talking about. Seth is great in the ring and all, but I don't think WWE thinks he is main event material yet.

Dean Ambrose - Another favorite to win the match. But outside interference may cost him here or his feud with Rollins will prevent him from winning the match. Ambrose is definitely main event material very soon.

Bad News Barrett - Dirt sheets said he was going to win it but Swagger injured him during the Smackdown tapings. Doh! Poor Barrett, I really like this guy. He has it all. The mic skills, looks, ring work. But every time he is about to do something good, either Cena buries him or he gets hurt. What a shame. If he is able to compete in the match, who knows? Maybe he can still win it.

Jack Swagger - WWE dropped the ball on him as well making him a jobber for a long time once he dropped the World Heavyweight Title to the Big Show. WWE buries their guys for so long that the fans just don't care when they win or lose. Poor Swagger.

My prediction: Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins. I'm going with Ambrose.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match: Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Alberto del Rio vs. Cesaro vs. Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt - A lot of main event players here but unfortunately I think they're going the predictable route yet again. They have already said that Brock Lesnar will get a WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match at Summerslam. So immediately, you can cross off a bunch of guys here who could potentially face Brock.

Kane - Yeah, he's not facing Brock.

Sheamus - He has the US Title and he's boring. He ain't facing Brock either.

Alberto Del Rio - Don't know when his contract is up, but he's suppose to be leaving as soon as it's over anyway. Plus, Del Rio vs Lesnar would bomb in terms of drawing people to watch it.

Cesaro - Great wrestler with the best potential of being a great superstar but WWE doesn't see him as a champion just yet. Though having a Heyman guy vs Heyman guy would make for a great storyline.

Roman Reigns - WWE has been making it seem like Reigns will win the match. No doubt will he be a future WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but not this soon. Maybe at Wrestlemania.

John Cena - Super Cena. It's lame, predictable, and WWE loves this. We've already seen a Cena/Lesnar match before and remember how that went? Lesnar dominated the match for 25+ minutes and Cena wins with 2 freaking moves. 2!! *Sigh*

Randy Orton - Yeah, sorry Orton. I don't think you're facing Brock at Summerslam.

Bray Wyatt - Would be awesome to see him with some gold but I don't see him main eventing Summerslam either.

My Prediction: Super Cena. :(

So there ya have it. Weak card but hoping the ladder matches are fun.

jneo167
June 29th, 2014, 05:18 PM
The MITB card looks extremely weak. I'll likely be tuning it though because the Ladder Matches alone almost always makes the whole show worth my time.

Curtis Axel & Ryback vs. Goldust & Stardust - Obviously Rybaxel will lose here. Great to see Cody become Stardust though.

Summer Rae vs. Layla (Special Referee: Fandango) - Summer Rae because she's in Total Divas.

Rusev vs. Big E - I like Rusev but WWE really dropped the ball with Big E, using him as a jobber here is stupid.

WWE Divas Championship: Paige (c) vs. Naomi - I don't see Paige dropping the Divas Title tonight, especially not to Naomi.

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan - Would like to see Harper and Rowan leave with the gold, but I just don't see it happening. I personally feel that The Usos are kinda boring but they'll keep it anyway.

Money In The Bank Contract Ladder Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Jack Swagger - This match will likely provide more high-flying action compared to the other Ladder match. But not too much because they can't steal their thunder. Quick run down on each guy...

Kofi Kingston - He has as much of a chance of winning this as Hornswoggle becoming the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Kofi will provide some nice spots in the match, but that will be all. They really need to change his character already or make him a heel.

RVD - Should also provide great spots off the top of a ladder but at this point of his career, he doesn't need the briefcase nor does he need to be the #1 (http://letsgokings.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) Contender.

Dolph Ziggler - He should be a main eventer, not a mid card jobber/floater. WWE again, dropped the ball on this guy because they fear his past concussion issues coming into play again if they push him to the top. I want him to win the most here, but I just don't see it happening.

Seth Rollins - Should be one of the favorites to win the match here tonight except there is just one problem. Does WWE want him to be the #1 (http://letsgokings.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) Contender with the briefcase? It's believable, if he has it and HHH is in his corner. But at the same time.. this is HHH and Vince we're talking about. Seth is great in the ring and all, but I don't think WWE thinks he is main event material yet.

Dean Ambrose - Another favorite to win the match. But outside interference may cost him here or his feud with Rollins will prevent him from winning the match. Ambrose is definitely main event material very soon.

Bad News Barrett - Dirt sheets said he was going to win it but Swagger injured him during the Smackdown tapings. Doh! Poor Barrett, I really like this guy. He has it all. The mic skills, looks, ring work. But every time he is about to do something good, either Cena buries him or he gets hurt. What a shame. If he is able to compete in the match, who knows? Maybe he can still win it.

Jack Swagger - WWE dropped the ball on him as well making him a jobber for a long time once he dropped the World Heavyweight Title to the Big Show. WWE buries their guys for so long that the fans just don't care when they win or lose. Poor Swagger.

My prediction: Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins. I'm going with Ambrose.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match: Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Alberto del Rio vs. Cesaro vs. Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt - A lot of main event players here but unfortunately I think they're going the predictable route yet again. They have already said that Brock Lesnar will get a WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match at Summerslam. So immediately, you can cross off a bunch of guys here who could potentially face Brock.

Kane - Yeah, he's not facing Brock.

Sheamus - He has the US Title and he's boring. He ain't facing Brock either.

Alberto Del Rio - Don't know when his contract is up, but he's suppose to be leaving as soon as it's over anyway. Plus, Del Rio vs Lesnar would bomb in terms of drawing people to watch it.

Cesaro - Great wrestler with the best potential of being a great superstar but WWE doesn't see him as a champion just yet. Though having a Heyman guy vs Heyman guy would make for a great storyline.

Roman Reigns - WWE has been making it seem like Reigns will win the match. No doubt will he be a future WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but not this soon. Maybe at Wrestlemania.

John Cena - Super Cena. It's lame, predictable, and WWE loves this. We've already seen a Cena/Lesnar match before and remember how that went? Lesnar dominated the match for 25+ minutes and Cena wins with 2 freaking moves. 2!! *Sigh*

Randy Orton - Yeah, sorry Orton. I don't think you're facing Brock at Summerslam.

Bray Wyatt - Would be awesome to see him with some gold but I don't see him main eventing Summerslam either.

My Prediction: Super Cena. :(

So there ya have it. Weak card but hoping the ladder matches are fun.

I am with you on the weak card. I do love the ladder matches and having two of them will be awesome, they usually don't disappoint. I also agree with most of your predictions, but it will be interesting to see if WWE creative throws a curve ball at everyone tonight with one of the ladder matches.

I am fairly certain Cena is going to win the titles tonight, although I would like to see Reigns square off against Lesnar. I am of the opinion that they will put the titles on Cena to keep them warm for either Lesnar or Daniel Bryan while he is injured.

I think Rollins will end up winning the contract match. Just not sure WWE does this build up for him only to have him lose this match.

Paige is not losing tonight, especially to one half of the Funkadactyls.

Rusev will win, even though WWE has let Big E cut a couple of promos recently. Big E is a good talent but you are right about them misusing him

Summer Rae is definitely the bigger Diva in the match and that will push her to the win as you mentioned.

The Harper's have been on a roll and I do think they will win tonight.

Dawdler
June 29th, 2014, 08:00 PM
what a horrible ending to the ladder match, who ever planned out that match should be fired, anticlimactic in every sense of the word and we go back to the boring status quo wwe

TooCool
June 29th, 2014, 08:04 PM
what a horrible ending to the ladder match, who ever planned out that match should be fired, anticlimactic in every sense of the word and we go back to the boring status quo wwe

WWE, always going with the usual predictable finish. It is absolutely disgusting to see but it's clear that they don't give a **** what people want.

As for the WWE Title Ladder Match, Reigns looked really good. Unfortunately, Cesaro and Bray looked like filler and didn't really have a prominent role in the match.

The first ladder match was amazing though. Major props to everyone in that match for taking the biggest bumps.

KingsRoyalty
June 29th, 2014, 10:38 PM
PPV sucked for the most part... aside from the first ladder match and the opening tag team match, it felt I was watching Raw... Rusev/BigE had no business being in the PPV... Hell I didn't even know this was in the PPV, so im guessing short buildup. Summer Rae/Layla... also not PPV material. BTW, WWE PAIGE IS NOT READY!!!!!! Typical predictable PPV ending for today's WWE. This same card in the Attitude era would've had something crazy like... ummmm Reigns winning and then it turned out Reigns was with the Authority the whole time. or Ambrose winning the first MITB match, then cashing in on Cena.. and it was Ambrose the one with the Authority. Bah... anything was better than this ****. Isnt WWE going to get THE PEOPLE WANT A HEEL CENA? God I respect Cena... It has to be tough to go in the ring every night, being booed and still flash a big smile at the people.... when he turns HEEL... if they give him the freedom to channel all the "when the fk did you guys turn on me" pissed off energy towards the people, we will be seeing somewhere special.

And WWE? I know this is one of your highest earning PPV (aside the big four), but... IM AFRAID I HAVE SOME BAD NEWSSSSSSSS It Sucked!

Cross Traffic
June 30th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Could they make Rusev and Lana any more like the Dragos in Rocky 4? The product is SO tired thanks to Vince having his daughter and son in law in charge of creative. Speaking of Stephanie and Baldy H, I saw enough of those two together on TV 14 years ago for a lifetime.

TooCool
June 30th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Could they make Rusev and Lana any more like the Dragos in Rocky 4? The product is SO tired thanks to Vince having his daughter and son in law in charge of creative. Speaking of Stephanie and Baldy H, I saw enough of those two together on TV 14 years ago for a lifetime.

Rusev and Lana (and that kind of gimmick in general) is fine to start, but they really do need a storyline feud very badly or else they'll fall victims as all the other foreign people who are just there so people can chant, "USA! USA! USA!". =\

As for HHH and Steph being the main antagonist in 2014... I agree that it is kinda sad and pathetic that we are still seeing this 14 years later. They have no one to blame but themselves for refusing to develop anyone. Cena would be an amazing top heel but they refuse to go that route. But make no mistake, they are still great heels and that's why they're out there.

TooCool
June 30th, 2014, 10:30 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/GrossShallowDassie.gif

TooCool
June 30th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Holy giveaway last night when the ref pulled Zeb away from the ring last night. Like Dexter said, that ref is psychic!!

http://giant.gfycat.com/DimwittedAthleticHorsefly.gif

Rollins just about died here. Great bump.

http://giant.gfycat.com/TenderGlamorousDolphin.gif

KingsRoyalty
June 30th, 2014, 10:51 AM
hahaha I noticed that too with Zeb

Anyways, I don't mind Triple H/Steph on TV.... I hate it when they sound like robots though. Liked them more 14 years ago when they were smartasses. And agree with you about Rusev.... ill make a bold prediction here right now... Rusev has 6 months to be one of the top heels in the WWE. If it doesn't happen, he will be jobbing to a returning Kurt Angle @ the Rumble. And it will be surprising if Rusev goes over with this 1980s gimmick. By WM time, he will be in the same bag as Ziggler, BigE, Sandow, etc etc; cruising around... wrestling everyweek without a storyline or anything....so much wasted talent on the roster.

Same thing will happen with Bo Dallas UNLESS they do something like bring a 'Sister Abigail' character and reveal Bo and Bray are brothers... that could setup a monster feud... however, for that feud to be legit, Bo needs at least a year in the roster. At first I thought Paige would do a great Sister Agigail character, but just when I said to myself she was too raw for the big time... 24 hours she's Divas Champ *face palm* Adam Rose? Im calling him Fandango 2.0 By December, he will be without a story and in the same bag.... as for predictability? anyone else calling someone to wear the Bunny outfit and attack Adam at some point? I can smell that one a mile away. NONE of this is the talent's fault... the writers plain simply suck.

Im not a big fan of Vince Russo, but agree 100% with him on his statement that Vince has changed from a '**** sensors, im going to put on TV whatever I want and deal with ***** later' to 'We gotta do it this way so our stockholders/ sponsors & TV ppl are happy'. Too many ppl involved in decision making these days.

jneo167
June 30th, 2014, 06:38 PM
There is one man that can make this more interesting for us but WWE refuses to give him main event status... CM Punk

He would still be around if they didn't cater to guys like Batista who got to main event wrestlemania after being gone for how long, that just ain't right

KingsRoyalty
June 30th, 2014, 07:05 PM
There is one man that can make this more interesting for us but WWE refuses to give him main event status... CM Punk
He would still be around if they didn't cater to guys like Batista who got to main event wrestlemania after being gone for how long, that just ain't right

CM Punk was main event status for a whole year.... he cant do it alone cuz it gets repetitive. Im still not buying this whole CM Punk gone crap. The guy is under contract till August, BUT he cannot sign anywhere else because he still 'owes' WWE about 35 work dates. Nobody has asked him about WWE? more like he agrees not to answer questions about it? This is the biggest kept 'secret' ever and WWE AND Punk are playing us. When was the last time someone 'quits' and his/her gf/bf/wife/husband is not punished? AJ kept the divas title for 3 months after that AND only reason she was given time off was cuz they were getting married? Damn so many courtesies for someone that quits. TRUST me... Punk is healing and getting a well deserved rest. He will be back next year... when nobody expects him back.

And as Im typing this... WHAT THE HELL is this new Miz gimmick...... OMG Y2J!! speaking of surprises.... the guy who said last week he was still a year away from comingback cuz of his new CD and tour PUNK WILL return next year.... bank it

TooCool
June 30th, 2014, 07:15 PM

The one thing CM Punk is doing right is taking a stand against HHH and Vince. Sure, he may actually be burned out or whatever... but I would like to think that he "left" because he is absolutely disgusted at the direction WWE insists on going. He said in his past promos that it doesn't matter if he left, people will still keep buying tickets, merchandise, etc.

I think ultimately, if we all want to see actual change in WWE, we need them to fail. They took a hit with the WWE Network (not having as many subscribers as they originally expected), but they're still selling out their shows. So we're going to be stuck with Super Cena, HHH, and Orton for the forseeable future while guys like Ziggler, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, Swagger, etc will continue to stay in midcard hell.

P. Diddy
June 30th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Y2J!!!
MIZ!!!!
WYATTS!!!!

This is awesome!!!!

KingsRoyalty
June 30th, 2014, 07:48 PM
The one thing CM Punk is doing right is taking a stand against HHH and Vince. Sure, he may actually be burned out or whatever... but I would like to think that he "left" because he is absolutely disgusted at the direction WWE insists on going. He said in his past promos that it doesn't matter if he left, people will still keep buying tickets, merchandise, etc.

I think ultimately, if we all want to see actual change in WWE, we need them to fail. They took a hit with the WWE Network (not having as many subscribers as they originally expected), but they're still selling out their shows. So we're going to be stuck with Super Cena, HHH, and Orton for the forseeable future while guys like Ziggler, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, Swagger, etc will continue to stay in midcard hell.

Its all a gimmick.. he will be back in January and win the Rumble. =)

KingsRoyalty
June 30th, 2014, 07:50 PM
AJ!!!!!! hahaha TY! Which means? Again.. Punk is NOT GONE.

And ppl were saying she was gone for good and pregnant and all... mhmmm

jneo167
June 30th, 2014, 09:02 PM
^^^This is why I do not put much stock into rumors. Especially WWE rumors

KingsRoyalty
June 30th, 2014, 09:24 PM
^^^This is why I do not put much stock into rumors. Especially WWE rumors

Exactly... which is why I keep saying... Punk is not gone! So far, all we've heard is speculation from the dirt sheets. Nothing from Punk, Hunter or Vince. Obviously all three are hiding something if they haven't said anything in half a year.

TooCool
July 1st, 2014, 12:35 AM
Its all a gimmick.. he will be back in January and win the Rumble. =)

I think it's an unintentional gimmick and it could have been preventable. It seems like he needed time off and went about the whole thing all wrong. WWE meanwhile, has kept him under contract and I think even extended his contract so he can't join another promotion. But yeah, gimmick or not... it does seem weird that WWE keeps pretending that he doesn't exist because they edited him out of the "history stuff" just like they did Chris Benoit. The most recent video package, the Money in the Bank "by the numbers video" blatantly left out the fact that Punk won the ladder match twice.

Either way, I hope everything works itself out in the end. WWE needs Punk and Punk needs WWE.

The mid-card though, that's just an absolute train wreck and it has been for the past 10 years. We've already discussed it in the recent posts and already agree on things. I just don't understand why the writers, bookers, agents, whatever... do the things they do. It's just so bad.

KingsRoyalty
July 1st, 2014, 04:59 AM
Yea, even if his contract expires, it gets auto extended as Punk still owes WWE like 37 work dates. If he doesn't fulfill these dates in 2 years, WWE can sue. But from whats been confirmed, Punk is still getting paid and DID get the WrestleMania cut. As for doing it wrong? who knows? Maybe they all planned it this way. Maybe they wanted us to believe it went down this way. Its completely illogical that like you said, he gets edited out of stuff... not as bad as Benoit, but like back in the WCW days they would do with 'deserters' like Nash, Hall, Jarrett, etc etc etc. Seems strange he gets edited out yet his profile is STILL in the active roster AND his wife just won the Divas title. WWE has a history of punishing the 'other half' of deserters or trouble makers.

TooCool
July 1st, 2014, 08:44 AM
Yea, even if his contract expires, it gets auto extended as Punk still owes WWE like 37 work dates. If he doesn't fulfill these dates in 2 years, WWE can sue. But from whats been confirmed, Punk is still getting paid and DID get the WrestleMania cut. As for doing it wrong? who knows? Maybe they all planned it this way. Maybe they wanted us to believe it went down this way. Its completely illogical that like you said, he gets edited out of stuff... not as bad as Benoit, but like back in the WCW days they would do with 'deserters' like Nash, Hall, Jarrett, etc etc etc. Seems strange he gets edited out yet his profile is STILL in the active roster AND his wife just won the Divas title. WWE has a history of punishing the 'other half' of deserters or trouble makers.

Well said. Everything about this situation is just so bizarre. With the "brains" around WWE, I truly believe that they did not plan this at all. They're definitely not smart enough for that. :lol: I think it is what it is and they're rolling with the punches. If this is all a ruse, I just don't see what they're gaining out of it in the long run other than a massive pop when Punk returns, but he gets that anyway.

But you're right, it's very weird to see Punk's profile intact on WWE.com this whole time and AJ still winning the Divas title. (Although it did look like she got punished by losing it right after Wrestlemania.) Drew McIntyre is the perfect example here, when his wife Tiffany caused some trouble at Summerslam right when his "Chosen One" gimmick was on a high. Then Drew McIntyre ended up jobbing for 3-4 years right away after that until his recent release. >_<

All in all, very strange. Vince has a good relationship with a lot of people. That's why Jericho, RVD, and Lesnar keep coming back even if it's part time. In the past, he would never allow a part time schedule.. which is why Kurt Angle went to TNA. Definitely would love to see him back in the WWE on a part time basis, he is still one of the best in the business.

Obviously they know that their issue right now is finding new "stars". Their biggest problem is actually refusing to push and take a chance on people. I don't understand why they hold so many people back, and then complain that there isn't any breakout stars to replace guys like Cena, Orton, HHH, Kane, Undertaker, etc.

KingsRoyalty
July 1st, 2014, 12:29 PM
That's the other bizarre thing... even though it might seem like AJ got 'punished', the truth is.. she was away 2 months to rest and get married. As for Kurt, oh yea he will be back... he already said that he wants a last WWE run on a lighter schedule.. Im sure they will hammer something out.

And youre right about Drew... his punishment buried him horribly cuz it happened when he was at his peak... a peak he reached waaaaaay too early. Same thing can be said about The Miz... when the Total Divas idea was being thrown, she was going to be one of the show's headliners... then she quit cuz 'she really wasn't much into it'... all of a sudden the Miz loses his title and started jobbing... months later, some damage control was done when they got married and Maryse quickly agreed to a 'legends deal' where she signs autographs and make non tv appearances etc etc etc... all of a sudden, Miz is in a movie and seems like ready for a new push. Drew's release could be a good thing, he is still 28 and could use 2-3 years in Japan or maybe Jarret's new company... he promised hed be back one day... we shall see.

And why they hold them back? I think the issue isn't finding new stars, the issue is they are pushing them waaaaaayyy too quickly..... notice how Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins are all over atm.... coincidence they have paid their dues with 2 years in the 'minors' and 2+ years in the Shield?

LetTigerIn
July 2nd, 2014, 11:36 AM
Sorry to break into the WWE thread with what is not necessarily WWE news. Please trust that this is definitely germane to wrestling, however, and I am honoring a friend by posting this here. If you've ever been to any kind of wrestling fan event, you may have even met Shuhei Aoki.

CANOE -- SLAM! Sports - Wrestling - Mat Matters Editorials : Shuhei Aoki was a super fan -- and a super friend (http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/MatMatters/2014/07/01/21778341.html)

Shuhei Aoki was a tremendous fan of professional wrestling, a profound collector, and a good friend to other fans and wrestlers — well-known and obscure — of many eras. In fact, he was such a friend to the wrestling world that he was honored with the Cauliflower Alley Club's 2009 Red Bastien Friendship Award. I, and many, many others, always looked forward to seeing him. R.I.P. Aoki-sama. You will be missed.

Dexter
July 2nd, 2014, 03:51 PM
WWE had released Emma but reinstated her instead for stealing an iPhone cover.

TooCool
July 9th, 2014, 08:51 AM
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/07/tumblr_n8dh5c7npB1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Jebus
July 9th, 2014, 02:51 PM
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/07/tumblr_n8dh5c7npB1srbyoyo1_400.gif

i gotta admit, i'm starting to Bolieve.

KingsRoyalty
July 9th, 2014, 03:59 PM
WrestleMania 32 : Bo Dallas vs Bray Wyatt

Dexter
July 10th, 2014, 12:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OKvPfu6MBA

Bah gawd that surely means he's signed to WWE, King!

KingsRoyalty
July 10th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Just as I predicted.. Adam Rose seems to already be in the doghouse. WWE creative doesn't know what they want!

P. Diddy
July 12th, 2014, 09:19 AM
KENTA has signed with WWE/NXT...

Who in the blue hell is KENTA?

LetTigerIn
July 12th, 2014, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXflTy9weQ

LetTigerIn
July 12th, 2014, 12:05 PM
I would like ESPN to hire Jesse Ventura for FIFA World Cup coverage just so I can hear him say Steve McManaman.

Dawdler
July 12th, 2014, 12:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXflTy9weQ

I was about to post that same video just because it has Danielson in it.

so I'll just add this video instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou3RU9bgc9Q

I'm a fan of KENTA, so I'm kinda sad he is going to the E, because you won't see any of his moves you see in the video above and a lot of KENTA's move set was "borrowed" by Punk and I doubt the E would let him use his moves, after Punk made them his own.

Matt Young
July 13th, 2014, 12:32 AM
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2d1u045.jpg

Smackdown was in Ottawa this week. I am just watching now and I noticed this.

TooCool
July 14th, 2014, 09:14 AM
So they did house shows in Japan on Thursday/Friday or whatever. I really wish they would tape a RAW and Smackdown over there, just to see how the crowd reacts on TV. I mean, I already know that they tend to be respectful and are silent during the matches and they'll applaud both competitors after the match, regardless of who wins/loses. Still, would be nice to see them get a RAW/Smackdown instead of just house shows.

P. Diddy
July 14th, 2014, 08:36 PM
God why do I torture myself watching this predictable boring flaming bag of ****

KingsRoyalty
July 15th, 2014, 10:55 AM
God why do I torture myself watching this predictable boring flaming bag of ****

Last nights show was aweful... I usually judge RAW based on the times I fall asleep. The average is 2 times, last night it was 5.

I wonder if these ppl know that they can do good and 'over the edge' stories / gimmicks without losing its PG image?

TooCool
July 15th, 2014, 06:09 PM
So CM Punk has finally been moved from the official roster to the alumni page and he tweeted this message.

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/489192979916001280

"Nope, thank YOU.Thanks for all the help and support through the years. Health and happiness above all.Don't ever take any **** from anybody."

His contract was supposedly going to end on July 17 or something right? Looks like he's officially gone, gone.

P. Diddy
July 15th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Wherever he goes when his non compete clause is over, that's where my money goes.

Matt Young
July 15th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Won't be anywhere in the U.S. ROH can no longer afford him and he would never go back to TNA.

And Mel, I can link you to some Japanese shows if you want.

Dawdler
July 15th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Won't be anywhere in the U.S. ROH can no longer afford him and he would never go back to TNA.

And Mel, I can link you to some Japanese shows if you want.

is it current Japanese stuff?, I always seem to be a year behind and I usually watch on youtube, and if you don't mind me asking I'd be interested in those links as well.

thanks

Matt Young
July 16th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Just a couple shows from earlier this year. I have to get on my computer for the exact video link, but dailymotion.com has a lot of stuff.

TooCool
July 16th, 2014, 11:08 AM
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/07/tumblr_n8r06s59xz1s04nqbo2_500.gif

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/07/tumblr_n8r06s59xz1s04nqbo1_500.gif

I wonder if CM Punk is proud of AJ :)

Random hawt gif

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/07/tumblr_n8qainxV9Y1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Dexter
July 16th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Thanks Melf for the gif!

Matt Young
July 16th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the gifs! Although the second one doesn't include the part where they faked rubbing their titties together. But I want to cry about the fact that those young ladies are almost literally dancing on the corpse of Fandango's once (briefly) promising WWE career. Say what you want about the gimmick, but Johnny Curtis (season 4 winner of NXT!) could and should be a solid Intercontinental Championship level competitor.

TooCool
July 16th, 2014, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the gifs! Although the second one doesn't include the part where they faked rubbing their titties together. But I want to cry about the fact that those young ladies are almost literally dancing on the corpse of Fandango's once (briefly) promising WWE career. Say what you want about the gimmick, but Johnny Curtis (season 4 winner of NXT!) could and should be a solid Intercontinental Championship level competitor.

Yup. And that leads us back all the way to WWE Creative. They don't know how to book their characters. They constantly had him lose by having him walk away from his matches early in his Fandango gimmick... because why? No reason, other than the fact that he doesn't think winning is important I guess? They had him defeat Jericho at Wrestlemania in his debut match, only to piss it away in a hurry.

For any characters, it doesn't matter what their gimmick is... they need a meaningful feud to have any kind of success. All they had him do was dance and retreat, dance and retreat. They did it for so long that no one cares whether he wins or loses really. Everyone in the mid-card has pretty much fallen into this category and some are actually beyond repair with how long they have been forced to job.

P. Diddy
July 16th, 2014, 09:40 PM
Moar AJ & Paige

<3

Dexter
July 17th, 2014, 12:48 PM
http://i.minus.com/iJJ6yB50y2Ase.gif

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AJ-Lee-weather-gifs-001.gif
http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AJ-Lee-weather-gifs-001_001.gif
http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AJ-Lee-weather-gifs-001_002.gif

TooCool
July 17th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Damn AJ is so cute and hawt at the same time.

P. Diddy
July 17th, 2014, 04:02 PM
WWE is cutting production costs yet they have horns waggle, great Khalid otunga ect on the roster!?

jneo167
July 17th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Yup. And that leads us back all the way to WWE Creative. They don't know how to book their characters. They constantly had him lose by having him walk away from his matches early in his Fandango gimmick... because why? No reason, other than the fact that he doesn't think winning is important I guess? They had him defeat Jericho at Wrestlemania in his debut match, only to piss it away in a hurry.

For any characters, it doesn't matter what their gimmick is... they need a meaningful feud to have any kind of success. All they had him do was dance and retreat, dance and retreat. They did it for so long that no one cares whether he wins or loses really. Everyone in the mid-card has pretty much fallen into this category and some are actually beyond repair with how long they have been forced to job.

This is why I miss the Attitude Era sooo much. I actually stopped watching for a while when they started this PG crap. When the Attitude Era was going it was can't miss television and if I remember right, there was not very many wrestlers in bad programs. Then again WWE really has no serious competition to worry about anymore so they can get away with it.

jneo167
July 17th, 2014, 08:45 PM
As for Sunday...

The main event is predictable, everyone knows Cena is going to win so Lesnar can come back at Summer Slam and win

Jericho vs Wyatt, honestly not that appealing

Naomi vs Cameron, who cares

Rusev vs Swagger has potential, but Rusev will end up winning again

Battle Royal, my money is on Cesaro although he looks to be falling out of favor with creative lately

We can only hope the Uso's and Wyatt family is as good as the match from last month's PPV

Ambrose vs Rollins can be good, but the big red retard will probably interfere at some point and change the course of the match

AJ vs Paige, calling it right now match of the night...

Is it sad that the only match I am absolutely looking forward to on Sunday is AJ vs Paige?

KingsRoyalty
July 18th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Im calling it right now... tons of karma requested if im right xD

CM Punk WILL return @ Summerslam

You heard it here first ;)

P. Diddy
July 18th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Nope

jneo167
July 19th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Im calling it right now... tons of karma requested if im right xD

CM Punk WILL return @ Summerslam

You heard it here first ;)

Only way CM Punk returns is to win the Royal Rumble after entering #30 (http://letsgokings.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=30) so he can main event Wrestlemainia

Dexter
July 19th, 2014, 11:50 PM
He should show up at Summerslam with his front row ticket.

KingsRoyalty
July 20th, 2014, 05:36 AM
Only way CM Punk returns is to win the Royal Rumble after entering #30 (http://letsgokings.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=30) so he can main event Wrestlemainia

If we're talking about how predictable WWE is these days.... we can smell this a mile away... Roman Reigns will win the 2014 Rumble

As for Punk? Anyone else notice how his status got moved to alumni... no mention of him at ALL. He thanked the fans... no mention of WWE at ALL. They still don't answer questions about the issue. As it usually happens, AJ was not 'punished'? instead was given a month or two off... they could've just ignored her and keep the Paige as champ story, yet she returns and on her first night wins the title back? Im sorry but this whole thing smells like BS to me. How many times have they moved ppl to 'alumni' and then they return right away? Several How many times has a wrestler said they were retired/gone and they return right away? Chris Jericho being the latest as he stated on twitter 2 weeks prior to his return that 'Im not returning to wrestling anytime soon'. So Punk says hes starting a band? and a podcast? so what? Jericho has both too.

My take? Punk has a deal just like Jericho... comeback for half a year, take another half year off. TV, PPVs and a small number of house shows. His status has officially been moved to alumni. A lot of ppl are officially moving on and more will move on next month. Makes perfect 'unpredictable' sense for him to comeback @ Summerslam.

Then again, WWE hasn't really been unpredictable the last few years.

Anyways, im still not buying this CM Punk is gone crap. Too much silence from a lot of involved people, and if he was "retired" there would be no sense for WWE to be omitting him from everything. Obviously WWE wants us to forget about him.... for a while ;)

Dexter
July 20th, 2014, 07:31 PM
I just noticed Kane wears red paint behind his mask now, instead of the black.

Oh and The Miz is the IC champ.

KingsRoyalty
July 20th, 2014, 07:38 PM
As soon as I saw Miz spending 95% of the match outside I knew he was going to win. Also typical WWE! Heath Slater gets a huge pop for eliminating Cessaro, then hes made look like a fool being tossed by Sheamus less than 10 seconds later. Im calling it, tomorrow Cesaro vs Heath Slater -.-

As for the 4 corner? I think Cena retains.

Would be cool if Reigns wins by turning heel and being the Authority's Plan!

KingsRoyalty
July 20th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Anyone else noticed RVD missing from the Battle Royal? Weird thing is, he twitted about looking forward to it 4 hrs prior the start of the PPV.

TooCool
July 21st, 2014, 08:55 AM
As soon as I saw Miz spending 95% of the match outside I knew he was going to win. Also typical WWE! Heath Slater gets a huge pop for eliminating Cessaro, then hes made look like a fool being tossed by Sheamus less than 10 seconds later. Im calling it, tomorrow Cesaro vs Heath Slater -.-

As for the 4 corner? I think Cena retains.

Would be cool if Reigns wins by turning heel and being the Authority's Plan!

Didn't bother with the PPV. Read the results and wasn't surprised.

Sucks for the people who looked forward to the Ambrose/Rollins match only for them to lie to the fans by changing their mind. I mean, we all get it. They're building up to a bigger PPV in Summerslam, but you still shouldn't use a PPV to promote another PPV. That's what RAWs and Smackdowns are for!

Miz winning IC Title is hit or miss for me. I mean, I like the guy and they are already going forward with a Sheamus/Miz feud anyway, but I guess they want to perhaps unify the US and IC title as well? Bad idea if you ask me. Sure, they have both been meaningless titles for the last 5+ years but with such a big roster, unifying them seems dumb.

I would have much preferred they gave the IC title to Bo Dallas. He was 15 and Bo going in to the match right? They should have had him win the title, and somehow continue to stay undefeated for a couple of months. Then you could actually have a legit IC Title contender, trying to get the belt AND give Bo Dallas his first loss.

Heath Slater eliminating Cesaro was refreshing, but it means nothing if you don't push Heath Slater. Quite honestly, that's how the Royal Rumble should be in January. More surprise eliminations.

And finally, the Wyatt Family should have won the Tag Titles. I really hate the way they book the Tag Division. They're always talking about wanting a stronger tag division but it's hard to have one when one team constantly defeats the contending team, every single time there is a title match. All the non-title matches the Wyatts have over the Usos is meaningless when they can't win "the big one" after 3-5 tries. I just checked out their title history and in the last 2 years, it only changed hands 4 times. The WWE Title alone (something more prestigious) changed hands 8 times in two years.

KingsRoyalty
July 21st, 2014, 10:36 AM
RVD got injured and was pulled from the match. Weird how it wasn't mentioned by the announcers.

And yea I agree. That's why the 'old PPVs' are now called "The Big Four" (WM, SumSla, SurvS & RR). The rest are "special events". Which means more like a glorified Raw. After all, they spent a good 20 minutes combined showing Raw rewinds.

TooCool
July 22nd, 2014, 08:20 AM
Wonder which troll drove by and rated this thread 1 star..

mitchrock
July 22nd, 2014, 10:15 AM
Wonder which troll drove by and rated this thread 1 star..

Don't know, but i just mitchslapped my own 5 start rating on this thread.

Cross Traffic
July 22nd, 2014, 12:44 PM
Really the 2 fake Russians (yes I know she is from Latvia, still not Russia) referenced the MH17 crash on the PPV? Ask Mark Copani (Muhammad Hassan) how that worked out for his career.

Guess we know who the man behind the curtain is:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--1b5JyXkc--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/ebmh1kbqa7dmygymt5yj.gif

KingsRoyalty
July 22nd, 2014, 02:15 PM
Heres the thing... to be honest, and I did see the PPV... she said and I quote "you blame Russia for recent events". Really? I for once did not see anything wrong with that remark. To me it felt like it was directed to the whole 'world tension' because of Russia. Maybe my PPV feed was edited or something. Or maybe this is just the typical media that are WWE haters and like to microscope whatever they can find to throw dirt at the business. But that quote is open to interpretation and extremely general IMO. Am I missing something here?

Anyways, Vince McMahon is not the guy he once was. Seems like the storyline was removed or modified as Lana came out last night without a promo AND there was no recurrence of Rusev's feud with Jack Swagger.

In the end, I hope the story does get modified. Never been a big fan the whole flag/country storylines. Its been done waaaay too many times, then again.. most wrestling feuds have too xD

TooCool
July 22nd, 2014, 02:43 PM
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1173/9534/original.jpg

Way to go Broski!!!

http://i.imgur.com/HHt5aW3.gif

Layla being awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/owcy2zt.gif

Cross Traffic
July 28th, 2014, 09:26 AM
WWE News: Huge Backstage Heat On Randy Orton, Rumored To Be Halting Roman Reigns' Push (http://www.inquisitr.com/1378388/wwe-news-huge-backstage-heat-on-randy-orton-rumored-to-be-halting-roman-reigns-push/)

Shocker, Orton being a dumbass and not putting over Reigns. Your act was tired 10 years ago Randy, your mic skills suck and your in ring product is more stale than a 2 week loaf of bread.

TooCool
July 28th, 2014, 09:48 AM
WWE News: Huge Backstage Heat On Randy Orton, Rumored To Be Halting Roman Reigns' Push (http://www.inquisitr.com/1378388/wwe-news-huge-backstage-heat-on-randy-orton-rumored-to-be-halting-roman-reigns-push/)

Shocker, Orton being a dumbass and not putting over Reigns. Your act was tired 10 years ago Randy, your mic skills suck and your in ring product is more stale than a 2 week loaf of bread.

Meh, it's no more different than HHH, HBK and Undertaker when they were active. I'm sure right now it's the same with Orton and Cena.

P. Diddy
July 28th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Yall didnt bo lieve :.(

KingsRoyalty
July 30th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Raw ware weird. And tbh, the divas storylines were far better than the superstars this week. I don't recall a RAW where there were 3 in ring segments of divas (no male wrestlers involved). Same as the ending. The Stephanie/Brie angle finishing Raw is probably the first female only finish the show since the Trish/Lita match like a decade ago. Is it bad that Im actually looking forward to Steph/Brie and AJ/Paige matches more than the rest of the card?

Oh Also... Drew McIntyre returned to ICW. Where the hell was THIS DREW MCINTYRE? Buried by morons who write the WWE product these days. Love his comments @ 15+ mins LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ZmBknQcFg

Dexter
July 30th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Yall didnt bo lieve :.(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXqWQC9hZ_Y

Dexter
August 4th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Ricardo requested a release and was granted it :cbgb:

TooCool
August 4th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Ricardo requested a release and was granted it :cbgb:

That man can wrestle and WWE won't let him. =[

Dawdler
August 18th, 2014, 12:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4aRexIF.gif

TooCool
September 2nd, 2014, 09:19 PM
Random thing I stumbled upon along with the usual wrestling memes at a forum. Thought it was hilarious, especially Heyman's reaction.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10580255_830369790309561_3723247349233757267_n.jpg ?oh=a6124fad95ea34adb726d086aa643a85&oe=5466885F&__gda__=1416197173_6262b15d60d69bb4c920222661e7cad 3

Dexter
September 6th, 2014, 01:26 PM
I remember listening to this when it happened. She sucks at everything!

Kevin & Bean’s Miss Double D-cember 2013 Finalist: Natalie ? The World Famous KROQ (http://kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-beans-miss-double-d-cember-2013-finalist-natalie/)