PDA

View Full Version : Tkachuk Doing What He Does Best . . . Being a P***y

AngelEyes
January 13th, 2020, 01:09 PM
I love the comment that says Doughty is going to pay Kassian's fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HIQ8vxNhT4

HeadInjury
January 13th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Aren't those clean hits? I hate it when tough guys go after someone for a clean hit. If Tkachuk did that to McDavid I could understand. But Kassian should get multiple games for that. He's lucky he didn't injure Tkachuk with those sucker punches.

Edit: Two games.

AngelEyes
January 14th, 2020, 04:09 AM
Tkachuk should have tried to stand up for himself, instead of just going limp ragdoll. And yes, while those were clean hits, he's certainly dished out a fair number of borderline or illegal hits, and for those, I don't mind seeing him take a few shots. Like Marchand, he's a talented a$$hole.

DRGinLBC
January 14th, 2020, 08:58 AM
Still don't understand why that dude bothers with a mouthpiece.

beedee
January 14th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Still don't understand why that dude bothers with a mouthpiece.

It is the equivalent of a young childs Woobie.

JEEPKING
January 14th, 2020, 04:50 PM
I don't understand players like tkachuk and marchand. They have real skill and can play the game, tkachuk had 34g 77p last year!

Why the need to add this type of element to their game? I could see a fourth line energy guy trying to stir the pot but a first line player acting like a dbag? why?? why lower yourself to that level??

Bollocks
January 14th, 2020, 11:55 PM
I don't understand players like tkachuk and marchand. They have real skill and can play the game, tkachuk had 34g 77p last year!

Why the need to add this type of element to their game? I could see a fourth line energy guy trying to stir the pot but a first line player acting like a dbag? why?? why lower yourself to that level??

They don't LOWER to that level, that IS their lever. They don't LEARN this along with other hockey skills, that's who they ARE.

They are that stereotypical hollywood teen bully that just can't stop being an ******* for no reason but to boost their own ego, or most likely hide their own insecurities.

beedee
January 15th, 2020, 11:47 AM
They don't LOWER to that level, that IS their lever. They don't LEARN this along with other hockey skills, that's who they ARE.

They are that stereotypical hollywood teen bully that just can't stop being an ******* for no reason but to boost their own ego, or most likely hide their own insecurities.

But then turtle when stuff gets real, showing the true cowards that they are.

Bollocks
January 16th, 2020, 01:41 AM
But then turtle when stuff gets real, showing the true cowards that they are.

Pretty much, yes.

John a90
January 16th, 2020, 11:14 AM
As they say:

He learned his style very well from his dad. Like father, like son.