Thread: WWE RAW, Smackdown, & PPV Discussion Thread 2012 & 2013

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1208 Post(s)

So I watched the Lashley/Big E first match and second cage match the other night. It was what JR would call a "slobberknocker" for sure, but man it was pretty hard for me to turn on Raw again.

And has Bliss just been written off? Charlotte made a point of saying she fought "the old bliss" and wanted her back, so possibly it's finally the end of the fiend-lite gimmick.

The draft is something I guess, but what really is going to change? Oh, but I guess we still have Lashley/Goldberg at crown jewel to look forward to. sigh..

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3866 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    So I watched the Lashley/Big E first match and second cage match the other night. It was what JR would call a "slobberknocker" for sure, but man it was pretty hard for me to turn on Raw again.

And has Bliss just been written off? Charlotte made a point of saying she fought "the old bliss" and wanted her back, so possibly it's finally the end of the fiend-lite gimmick.

The draft is something I guess, but what really is going to change? Oh, but I guess we still have Lashley/Goldberg at crown jewel to look forward to. sigh..
    Yeah.. I really hate to sound like a hater but WWE is 100% unwatchable for me now. Which is a shame because I want to enjoy Big E's run as Champion but I just can't.

I just read the results and groan every time... like when I read how Ricochet had to lose a 2 minute match against Reggie for the 24/7 title. Or how Karrion Kross looks like a sex toy thing (can't think of the word for it right now lol).

I heard Alexa Bliss will likely be gone until the Royal Rumble because she needed sinus surgery.

And as for the draft, yeah it's hard to get excited about that now. It's going to be the usual really. Some guys from RAW goes to Smackdown and vice versa. The "shakeup" does nothing. I think if there's one thing to get somewhat excited for is seeing which NXT stars that aren't in the new NXT being used on the main roster. People like Dakota Kai for example. =D
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3866 Post(s)

Even more WWE releases... not Eva Marie!!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness, the way they treated Karrion Kross by removing Scarlett from him was dumb as hell. Keith Lee also deserves better. Basically it feels like since HHH had to step down from running NXT due to health problems, Vince and his cronies have undone everything HHH was trying to build. It's insane really.

I'm already kind of thinking ahead and thinking about how poor the Royal Rumble will likely be because of all these "budget cuts".

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1208 Post(s)

I'm very surprised with Kross and Keith Lee, but they had absolutely no idea what to do with them.

Ugh my kids are so into wrestling right now I splurged and got tickets to Smackdown at Staples Center next month. Their first live wrestling event, so hopefully we'll get some enjoyment?

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3866 Post(s)

Another set of releases right before the holidays. Holy moly.

John Morrison
    Top Dolla
    Ashante Adonis
    Isaiah Swerve Scott
    Tegan Nox
    Drake Maverick
    Shane Thorne
    Jaxson Ryker

Tegan Nox to AEW please. JoMo should probably go to AEW too, I don't think he should be on Impact.

As for Hit Row, I stopped watching NXT already when they were there. And from what little I've seen on Smackdown from them, I wasn't impressed either. All I know is that Isaiah Swerve Scott is a freaking good wrestler.

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1208 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Another set of releases right before the holidays. Holy moly.

John Morrison
    Top Dolla
    Ashante Adonis
    Isaiah Swerve Scott
    Tegan Nox
    Drake Maverick
    Shane Thorne
    Jaxson Ryker

Tegan Nox to AEW please. JoMo should probably go to AEW too, I don't think he should be on Impact.

As for Hit Row, I stopped watching NXT already when they were there. And from what little I've seen on Smackdown from them, I wasn't impressed either. All I know is that Isaiah Swerve Scott is a freaking good wrestler.
    Morrison had some really good talent, they just always kept him doing stupid comedy gimmicks. I hope Drake lands on his feet.