All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1283 Post(s)

I mean bring back Jesse Ventura..

Yeah Vince seemed to talk very slow lately and sometimes quite hard to understand.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1283 Post(s)

Buff Bagwell then and now

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3941 Post(s)

Crazy. Looks like a different dude.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1283 Post(s)

DAKOTA KAI IS BACK

And I'll admit, I laughed

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3941 Post(s)

So happy that Dakota Kai is back and Io Shirai is finally on the main roster. Does this mean that Tony Khan seriously didn't bother signing Dakota Kai the whole time she was a free agent? That sucks...

I didn't watch Summerslam but read the results. Sounded okay I guess? People seem super excited because the product has been so bad that any little thing that's good will get an insane reaction??

What really bothered me though is the way they did the tickets. All the seats on the hard camera side were tarped off so that it looks "extremely sold out on TV". So that even though they got like 40k people, they only put them all on one side of the stadium. If I had bought tickets, I'd be pissed at having to choose something in the upper deck over being able to sit in the lower bowl on the hard camera side.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1283 Post(s)

Okay stoked karrion Kross is back and with Scarlett. But does he just not look as menacing with hair?

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3941 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Okay stoked karrion Kross is back and with Scarlett. But does he just not look as menacing with hair?
    Agreed. He should shave it bald again. But then again, I guess it's good to give him a new look because Vince tried to give him that ball and chain gimmick or whatever right? lol

Also, while I'm still not watching WWE again yet.. I've been reading the results. Love that HHH is getting the released people back and booking it the way he wants to (for now). Vince had Scarlett split up with Kross which was dumb to begin with. Or that he rejected the idea of Bayley having a stable with Dakota Kai in it.

The return of Johnny Gargano is imminent now, especially with RAW being in Cleveland tonight. However, if Gargano doesn't return tonight, then I think he's going to AEW.

I bet HHH is doing the best he can but he has to be annoyed knowing how he can't bring back the Undisputed Era people. Hopefully moving forward, Nakamura, Zayn, and Owens will be booked well again too. But if we all know HHH, is that while he is great at what he does, he often lets his own ego get in the way too.

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1283 Post(s)

Oh just wait...Miro doesn't seem to be thrilled with his current position in AEW. I don't know how long his contract is, but there's always hope of a resurgence of Rusev Day.....

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3941 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Oh just wait...Miro doesn't seem to be thrilled with his current position in AEW. I don't know how long his contract is, but there's always hope of a resurgence of Rusev Day.....
    I wouldn't read too much into it. He liked one little tweet, as did Andrade. I think they seriously do it because they're just trolling the people who care too much about the AEW/WWE "war". Miro signed a 5 year extension with AEW. (This was when he was about to come back on Dynamite at the Forum like in June?)

Heard about Dexter Lumis showing up on RAW. Good for him! Really surprised Gargano didn't debut. Dynamite will actually be there in Cleveland on 8/24 so that should be fun.

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1283 Post(s)

Looked at wrestlemania tickets at SOFI for Day 1 on Saturday in April today on the presale. I don't know, $100+ fees for sitting 2 sections from the top doesn't work. Anywhere from $200 - $800 for bottom bowl and back floor,or what they call "platinum" in the 200s. and in the $1000s if you wanted anywhere near the ring or on floor. And that's without the insane fees on top. For reference a $150 ticket in sec 228 ended up being $212.50 per ticket after fees. For ONE day.

I don't need to pay almost a thousand dollars to take my boys and probably watch most of it on the jumbo tron anyway. Hard pass.