Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1325 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
    Yes!

And it'll only cost you the price of two parking tickets!
    I was just trying to figure out if this lady was selfish, oblivious, or a genius.
    "We still have some guys that haven't scored since Jesus was a baby" - Sutter

User formerly known as

All Star
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)

I was given a t-shirt the other day from on of my ranch hands and I'm not sure what he is trying to tell me. (sorry, I don't know how to post pics here). It is a silk screen of a obviously plowed field. The caption says; "Behold the field in which I grow my ****s . Lay thine eyes upon it and see that it is barren".

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    876 Post(s)

So eighteen years after the fact I started watching 'The Wire' last week. And decided that it's just the opposite side of the coin of :Brooklyn 99. Compare and contrast each main character, if you dare...

As an aside: When do you start to understand what everyone is saying? Five episodes deep, still like...wha--?

Now on the 1st tee...
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King Ludwig View Post
    The only problem with a remake of Santa Claus Conquers the Martians would be that the acting wouldn't be as good as the original... The graphics/CGI would be great though...
    Maybe they can use a clone of Pia Zadora in the "Girmar" role...

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4008 Post(s)

How sad is it that one of the most persistent urban myths of my childhood : Richard Gere gerbil in the ass via toilet paper tube.
    Is currently being dispelled by my experience with cardboard straws served in water cups...

All Star
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)

I've been thinking that Orphy needs to be on his best behavior being our newest member is Rabbi_Tuckman

Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)

Who else will be bringing in a ton of orange rabbit for a church potluck???

It tastes better than Panda's Orange Chicken...

Hobo with a slapshot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    182 Post(s)

Just realized that over the years of PC gaming with a mouse, that I have become a righty that often drinks lefty.

All Star
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)

Granted, I'm not a comic book geek, but I just don't get the all the hoopla about Avengers. I heard three guys on a radio show talking about how its the greatest film ever made. Really, a bunch of people I've never heard of in costumes, running around in front of a blue screen with CGI running in the back ground is the greatest movie ever made? Better than anything done by Cecil B. Demille, John Ford et al? I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the insanity around me.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3866 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by x-wingcamewest View Post
    Granted, I'm not a comic book geek, but I just don't get the all the hoopla about Avengers. I heard three guys on a radio show talking about how its the greatest film ever made. Really, a bunch of people I've never heard of in costumes, running around in front of a blue screen with CGI running in the back ground is the greatest movie ever made? Better than anything done by Cecil B. Demille, John Ford et al? I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the insanity around me.
    It's just the "in" thing right now is my guess. The same with the Game of Thrones that people won't stop talking about. In this day and age, everyone only follows trends. Kind of like when everyone discussed that gold/blue dress like it was a big deal. Or the "Laurel/Yanny" sound that people claim to hear differently. Hell, I'll even include the Super Bowl.

So people think there are two crowds for these trends. You either love it and you fit in, or you're trying to be that person who thinks it's cool to hate on it.

But in reality, I don't hate on it. I just have no opinion on it. It's probably not the greatest thing ever made but they just don't know any better because they're not going to watch something that no one else is watching.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg