Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    967 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    Da, your English, so... complicate. Invite, invade: not is same word? Yes, yes, I invite Ukraine. With 200,000 of my friends. For chai. And cookie.
    Damn it, Claws! You know my intent was just to help the dolphin feel better about himself and it spun out into the possibility of posting memes of Putin offering poison tea to diplomats in less than five posts?!

*sigh*

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    967 Post(s)

Yup. Aged like milk. feck all.

Retired Popo now Mr. Mom
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

Zeus.......I like it.......Its good to be the King.....
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    635 Post(s)

One week and maybe five more physical therapy sessions to go...

Feeling like Dustin Brown on ice...except for the phantom falling part...

Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    635 Post(s)

Just signed the release papers and got some bad news... I'll be released on Monday...

At least I will get one more day of therapy to keep the rust off...

Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    635 Post(s)

I'm not supposed to do any unsupervised walking for another month...but the shorter distances aren't what I needed to avoid self help on... It's the 300-500 foot walks up and down the balcony where I need help... Still haven't gotten the new (manual) wheelchair that was promised but doing (sort of) fine around my apartment working with my old office chair...

Still haven't touched much with my new computer build...and will have to call for assistance on that to play it safe... The chip is too new for the MB...and I have offers on the old chip that I'm rejecting for the build but will at the very least make $85 on that old relic... That should get the graphics card I want for heavy video editing... I have estimated a total of $4150 if everything goes at full price... This includes a Ryzen 5 3400G...several tablets...several mp3 players...eight HP Ryzen laptops...three CPU coolers rejected from the builds...four low level graphics cards (end of life to boot)...two LED light strips with remotes...and a half box of other stuff I know weren't listed...

Also weeding out my classical music CD collection by at least 100 CDs... I'll make more if I don't lot this out... Still haven't put a decent enough price to part with these as of yet...but getting there...

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    500 Post(s)

Angry Robot
    @angryrobotbooks
    Count Dracula was 412 when he moved to England in search of new blood.

Sauron was 54,000 years old when he forged The One Ring.

Cthulhu had seen galaxies flare into life and fade to darkness before he put madness in the minds of men.

It's never too late to follow your dreams!
    "Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    500 Post(s)

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” George Carlin
    "Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison

Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    635 Post(s)

Got the Lenovo Legion 5 running on Linux Mint and man...what a headache... I never had this much trouble converting anything away from the Windows virus to running a decent OS (Linux Mint)... Remind me to never buy another Legion again...as the others were much easier to convert...

Your Friendly LGK Dolphin
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2804 Post(s)

It is written, in whatever they write these things, that if you bite the inside of your cheek or lip, there's a 99% chance you'll bite the same spot again within the next 24 hours.