Thread: ***DSLR/Photography MegaThread***

All Star
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    810 Post(s)

I lost my camera at the LA Galaxy v FC Dallas US Open Cup match a couple of weeks ago. Galaxy were leading 1-0 and gave up 2 goals within the last 5 minutes to lose the match. I was so mad that I stormed out of the arena and left my camera sitting in a cup holder. Nobody turned it in, so someone out there has a very nice camera. I bought it a last March to take pictures during a trip to New York City to watch the Kings vs Devils and vs Rangers (had to leave before the Isles match). I hope whoever has it enjoys it as much as I did. Saving for another camera now, but it will be a while before I can get one. If I have some of the pictures saved from that trip, I'll post some of them in memoriam to my poor, lost camera. :(

All Star
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    810 Post(s)

Got sidetracked thinking about my camera and forgot what I meant to post. Stunning pics going up here from everybody. I enjoy peeking at this thread.

I put the D in RICHARSON
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    589 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LetTigerIn View Post
    I lost my camera at the LA Galaxy v FC Dallas US Open Cup match a couple of weeks ago. Galaxy were leading 1-0 and gave up 2 goals within the last 5 minutes to lose the match. I was so mad that I stormed out of the arena and left my camera sitting in a cup holder. Nobody turned it in, so someone out there has a very nice camera. I bought it a last March to take pictures during a trip to New York City to watch the Kings vs Devils and vs Rangers (had to leave before the Isles match). I hope whoever has it enjoys it as much as I did. Saving for another camera now, but it will be a while before I can get one. If I have some of the pictures saved from that trip, I'll post some of them in memoriam to my poor, lost camera. :(
    dag yo, what camera was it? sorry to hear

All Star
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    810 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luc SkyBomba View Post
    dag yo, what camera was it? sorry to hear
    Sony DSC-RX100M III. It's a compact, but still a capable (and pricy ) camera.

I was in the pool!!
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3769 Post(s)

A few from the Petersen museum

Arf!
    Images
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1143 Post(s)

Arf!
    Images
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1143 Post(s)

Walking around by the Queen Mary.

Show me your hands..now!
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)

I did the same thing with my cell phone at the Stapler. The C.S. people told me that their clean up crew walks the aisles/rows after each game and turns in lost items. Well mine is still lost. I'm sure it was sold on the black market

Arf!
    Images
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1143 Post(s)

Don't let that stop you. Get another one. They are obsolete in 2 years anyways.

Arf!
    Images
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1143 Post(s)

Running around by Staples Center taking pics