Thread: All Things: LA Galaxy, LAFC and MLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1306 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Keep pissing on the fans and telling them it’s just rain….well, this is what you get!
    Honestly I'm not sure the FO gives two ****s about the supporters groups as the numbers are probably the minority compared to other teams. If there was a full on boycott from a large portion of the fan base and empty seats a la dodgers during McCourt era that would do something.

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2543 Post(s)

Preach Herc!!!!!

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2543 Post(s)

I've been told that AEG President Dan Beckerman, Greg Vanney, and the SG relations team were at the meeting with SG's yesterday.

The meeting lasted 2 hours with the club hearing from the perspective of the SG's. No decisions were made, SG's waiting for further contact
    #LAGalaxy

https://twitter.com/AlxRuiz15/status...3089%2Fpage-23

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2543 Post(s)

Grandsir already training at Le Havre

In addition, at the transfer window, Samuel Grandsir is already training away from the group , but his contract is not yet approved, awaiting documents from Los Angeles Galaxy.
    https://maligue2.fr/2023/01/18/le-ha...ieurs-joueurs/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1306 Post(s)

I've been told that AEG President Dan Beckerman, Greg Vanney, and the SG relations team were at the meeting with SG's yesterday.

The meeting lasted 2 hours with the club hearing from the perspective of the SG's. No decisions were made, SG's waiting for further contact
    #LAGalaxy

https://twitter.com/AlxRuiz15/status...3089%2Fpage-23
    Sounds like lip service to me. Haven't heard anything positive that came out of it other than trying to say Klein is not part of the "soccer making decisions", it's Greg. I still don't really think anything comes of this as the supporters groups, while vocal, are still a numbers minority. It would take massive stadium boycotts by everyone. With Puig and Chich there still is room for some excitement, even if inconsistent. I don't see all fans staying away.

Of course the Galaxy could make this all go away and do the right thing. Give Harry Kane $25m/year.

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2543 Post(s)

AEG, Beckerman & Klein all keep saying Klein is not part of soccer making decisions.......sure.

WHO HIRED ALL THE CAROUSEL OF COACHES AND GM's since Klein became president?!?!?!?
    HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SEEN COACHES EITHER OUTRIGHT SAY, OR BETWEEN THE LINES STATE THAT "X" PLAYER WAS NOT A PLAYER THEY WANTED?!?!?!

Both Klein and Beckerman make very poor soccer decisions. It's crystal clear.

When Greg came aboard he said there was virtually NO scouting network......as in ZERO.
    Klein was at the helm while there was ZERO scouting network.....who should take the blame for that? The coaches....nope. The club hires the scouts (or in this case does not).
    Gee......that's yet another soccer decision.....made poorly.

AEG is full of ***** on this, and they know it. They don't care about the on field performance. They clearly don't care about the fans/supporters. They care about $$$.

I hope the SG's hold the line, and that the fans do as well. Don't give them your $$$. Don't take the bait when they sign a "big name DP". Watch the games from home. Don't buy the merch.
    Let them feel it in the wallet. Let them feel the embarrassment on a national level when the stadium is quiet, with no drums, songs, chants. Let them see a sprinkle of fans in the stands and nothing more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1306 Post(s)

I hope the SG's hold the line, and that the fans do as well. Don't give them your $$$. Don't take the bait when they sign a "big name DP". Watch the games from home. Don't buy the merch.
    Let them feel it in the wallet. Let them feel the embarrassment on a national level when the stadium is quiet, with no drums, songs, chants. Let them see a sprinkle of fans in the stands and nothing more.
    With you, just don't see it. And imagine the G's actually go on a good run this year - it will be "all is well, all is well"

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2543 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    With you, just don't see it. And imagine the G's actually go on a good run this year - it will be "all is well, all is well"
    Seen this movie before…2017 wooden spoon…….fans losing their minds about the inept front office….then……distracted next season by Zlatan
    I hope they learn this time. AEG really painted themselves into a corner on this one.

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2543 Post(s)

#LAGalaxy transfer Samuel Grandsir to Ligue 2 side Le Havre AC.

https://twitter.com/LAGalaxy/status/...htmode%3Dfalse

6 goals & 8 assists over 2 seasons at nearly $1 mil. per season.......and this was our BEST winger.

Ugh!!!!!!

We needed wingers for multiple seasons now......and now we are short yet again. Grandsir was "serviceable" but in reality I think we would want to get someone better because his stats are not great.
    ....and we still have the horrific Costa left as a DP.

Please buy Costa out, and get TWO wingers. One DP and one TAM.

All Star
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2543 Post(s)

Reports are saying that Galaxy have given the OK to Barca's 2nd offer and that the deal for Araujo is waiting approval from MLS.

Know anybody that can play RB for the G's?

Boy, that loan offer better have some serious $$ behind it, because the G's need resources.

Lot's of holes to fill on this roster!!!!
    ....and no summer transfer window.

KleinOUT!