I lost my password
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    I've been studying this picture for the past 15 minutes trying to figure out what the joke is. Is it eating off of dinner plates when there is a pile of take out containers? Is it the woman's awkward position or perhaps someone is meant to reply "What dinner plates?" Why is the kid looking down with his arms folded? Has he been told he can't be excused until he's finished this meal from a restaurant? Is there a cat looking at me from under the table? Then I saw the person's reflection in the window. That can't be it? Is It? Or is it truly - a random image?

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1152 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I've been studying this picture for the past 15 minutes trying to figure out what the joke is. Is it eating off of dinner plates when there is a pile of take out containers? Is it the woman's awkward position or perhaps someone is meant to reply "What dinner plates?" Why is the kid looking down with his arms folded? Has he been told he can't be excused until he's finished this meal from a restaurant? Is there a cat looking at me from under the table? Then I saw the person's reflection in the window. That can't be it? Is It? Or is it truly - a random image?
    Yes.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1152 Post(s)

I put the D in RICHARSON
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    573 Post(s)

what cat?

it's camping season!!
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    373 Post(s)

It's a foot fetish image. The mom has some lovely stems with beautiful feet.

You guys suck! is nobody going to tell him?? I'll give you a hint... it's a halloween theme image

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1152 Post(s)

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)

Obvi, it's a Yaz album cover. [i worked really, really hard on that joke and i hate myself] Downstairs at Eric's ?