All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1238 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post

Also, give us the Trios Titles already. We have so many 6 man matches already, might as well let them fight for those belts.
    Just wait until we get Cole/Fish/O'Reilly vs. Omega/Bucks when Kenny's better....

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1238 Post(s)

some people have differing opinions

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    673 Post(s)

I'm all in on Danhausen. The dude is comedy.

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3930 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    I'm all in on Danhausen. The dude is comedy.
    I don't know anything about him. He seems weird. But the fans seem to really dig his act. Can't wait to see what he brings to the table. If he's anything like Orange Cassidy, then he'll be famous real quick.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Team Melf.
    Images
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    673 Post(s)

I think he's just quick-witted and a good character. Not so sure his in ring ability.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1238 Post(s)

Just please don't let Shane McMahon come to AEW

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3930 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    Just please don't let Shane McMahon come to AEW
    Haha.. no chance in hell that happens. He's a McMahon. Pretty sure he owns part of the company as well. He's just "let go" as an on air talent.

Unless there is bad blood between him and Vince where he's literally disowned, it'll never happen. I think Tony Khan is safe

Also on that note.... Karrion Kross, Keith Lee, Ember Moon, Oney Lorcan, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado, Mia Yim, Harry Smith, Eva Marie and Nia Jax are all free agents as their 90 day no compete clause is up.

AEW better pick up Keith Lee and Ember Moon at the very least... and then Tegan Nox later when she is free. I think Oney Lorcan would be a really good worker for AEW as well. I'll admit that I never cared for Karrion Kross unless his wife was with him.. Oooh how about Eva Marie being All Elite? Just kidding.

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3930 Post(s)

Hmmm no debuts free agents last night but that's okay.

- Not exactly sure what Danhausen's role is with Best Friends but he was so over that the crowd was chanting "Lets Go Moxley/Danhausen!" when he wasn't even in the match. I liked the Bryan Danielson brought up the idea of him and Moxley being mentors for guys like Wheeler Yuta, Daniel Garcia, and Lee Moriarty. Imagine that. =D But of course, Mox rides solo for the most part so that's not going to happen.

- Brandi Rhodes segment and future feud with Paige Van Zant. I don't see the point of this.

- Pac & Penta El Zero Miedo vs. Malakai Black & Brody King was pretty good. Maybe it's just me but I think Brody King needs new ring gear (unless he's always just worn trunks). He's a real big fella but what he wears looks like big diapers to be honest. PAC doing the blindfold thing was pretty neat.

- Nyla Rose vs Ruby Soho. I think Ruby Soho has the catchiest theme song in AEW. I love it when Taz sings to it on Dark. Not much to say about this match other than the fact that they seem to continue to push Nyla Rose like a contender, which is fine. No idea what direction they're trying to go for Ruby Soho.

- Adam Page promo. I liked that he was upset that he only defended the title twice since he's been champ.. and that he wants more. I think with so much going on, so many wrestlers aren't even appearing for weeks which can be kind of bad for their momentum if I'm being quite honest.

- CM Punk vs MJF. What a great match. Punk basically put MJF over twice. I know they're doing an insanely slow build to Wardlow's face turn but I feel like they need to do it sooner rather than later. If you take too long, all that excitement will eventually turn into, "Meh, it finally happened. Next."

Rink Dawg

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1238 Post(s)

Crowds really don't like the rhodes right now huh? If Dan Lambert and his goons can get cheers something's off. A few of the shots he and Brandy exchanged might have hit near that over-the-line mark.

I still am unsure about Danhausen but his mannerisms and facial expressions intrigued me, there's something there.

Pac and Penta (and fenix) are incapable of having a bad match.

I love that Rancid gave Ruby permission to use Ruby Soho for her theme. Lars Frederiksen from the band was the one at ringside that she stood with (a big wrestling fan). Cool to see. Not cool to see her lose. I have no idea what they're doing with her either.

All Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1238 Post(s)

Heavy rumors that Keith Lee was the big signing that Tony Khan referenced for tonight, however now the rags are saying it could be Karrion Kross/Scarlett Bordeaux. I'd prefer either over Jeff Hardy or Bray Wyatt. We shall see.
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; February 9th, 2022 at 12:29 PM.