Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Holding Court: Who Should the Kings Draft at #2?

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    I can't see this happening for at least two years. But IMO Kopi will be an excellent third line center, but I wonder if Brownie will still be with the team by then.
    I think his ability to remain with the team directly relates to his ability to remain physical. Once again Brown was at the top of the team in regards to hits, second only to Wagner, this past season and should be able to make a smooth transition to an effective bottom 6 role (especially as the incoming wingers remain more focused on speed and finesse).

Keeper of Dewy's teeth
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DryKing View Post
    I think his ability to remain with the team directly relates to his ability to remain physical. Once again Brown was at the top of the team in regards to hits, second only to Wagner, this past season and should be able to make a smooth transition to an effective bottom 6 role (especially as the incoming wingers remain more focused on speed and finesse).
    He will also be 36 by the time next season begins, which is a lot of mileage for a guy who plays like he does.