I was in the pool!!
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3708 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Hmm, is it a t-shirt or a hoodie? It looks like it has front pockets, which if you're a fit or a young guy that look should turn some heads but if you have a dad bod (no issue-no shame) all i see is Belichick.

Illegal yep, yesterday I went down an serious Oasis rabbithole after posting that song and ended up watching/listening to the Earls Court full concert (94)on youtube. Was pretty happy the rest of the day.
    I'm pretty sure those are just creases, not pockets. And I wasn't into Oasis, but I could've walked over to see that show, I lived five minutes from the arena for half of '94. Did walk over to see Floyd.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    I'm pretty sure those are just creases, not pockets. And I wasn't into Oasis, but I could've walked over to see that show, I lived five minutes from the arena for half of '94. Did walk over to see Floyd.
    Good God, man. What an atmosphere that would have been. Oasis before their rhetoric was actually matched by brilliance - it didn't last too long lol.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1102 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal_Stick View Post
    Good God, man. What an atmosphere that would have been. Oasis before their rhetoric was actually matched by brilliance - it didn't last too long lol.
    One of my favorite OASIS bootlegs. 97, G-Mex. Saw this tour at the old Universal Ampitheater