Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Who/what would you trade for Sam Reinhart?

  1. #1
    1st Scoring Line
    triplcrown's Avatar
    Karma: 2761461
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,590
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    551 Post(s)

    Default Who/what would you trade for Sam Reinhart?

    Since a few other teams are reportedly interested in him, the price could soar,
    making the trade a no-go for us.

    Here's my best offer, which likely would not be enough, but I'd thought I should at least try.

    Vilardi/Kempe/Clague/Helge Grans/3rd round 2021 draft pick
    for
    Reinhart

    I might even be willing to say, substitute Rasmus Kupari for Clague or Grans,
    but that is as far as I would ever go on this deal.

    I think that is generous as hell, but I'm probably pretty biased.

    ****I am NOT willing to trade the 2021 #8 pick, for sure.****


    So, am I cheap-ass, or giving up the ranch?

    Any other offer ideas out there?

    https://www.hockey-reference.com/pla...reinhsa01.html
    Last edited by triplcrown; June 18th, 2021 at 08:53 AM.

  2. #2
    All Star
    Helvetica's Avatar
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,900
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2033 Post(s)

    Default

    Surely you're not suggesting all of that for Reinhart are you?

  3. #3
    Dorkus Malorkus
    jom's Avatar
    Karma: 2695031
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,442
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    718 Post(s)

    Default

    Curious: won't the Seattle expansion draft affect this? Since there would be so many players involved this would have to affect the protection list for both Buffalo or the Kings? Same thing for any deal for Eichel.

    Example: If the Kings traded Jonathan Quick right now and did not get a draft eligible goalie in return they would have to un-protect Peterson and they would almost assuredly lose him in the draft. I know that won't happen but it does affect trades you can make BEFORE the expansion draft.

    jom

  4. #4
    Is this for real...
    emsomaso's Avatar
    Karma: 1365652
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    129 Post(s)

    Default

    Honestly, I wouldn’t even trade just Vilardi for Reinhart! I still think #13 will be a very good player for the Kings, hopefully for a long time!

  5. #5
    Enjoy the chaos
    King'sPawn's Avatar
    Karma: 4306000
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    10,607
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    850 Post(s)

    Default

    Not Vilardi/Kempe/Clague/Grans/3rd round pick.

  6. #6
    3rd Line Role Player
    Pickle_Pucks's Avatar
    Karma: 1031000
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

    Default

    Buffalo might take that offer for Eichel as things stand, that's a lot of assets. I don't know anything about Reinhart but a deal like 8th + Thomas + Grans gets you real close.

    I wouldn't trade Kempe. Hopefully he can keep improving as more talent is injected into the team.

  7. #7
    3rd Line Role Player
    Statue4Deano's Avatar
    Karma: 1190000
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Pucks View Post
    Buffalo might take that offer for Eichel as things stand, that's a lot of assets. I don't know anything about Reinhart but a deal like 8th + Thomas + Grans gets you real close.

    I wouldn't trade Kempe. Hopefully he can keep improving as more talent is injected into the team.
    Reinhart is a good, productive #2 Center. Looks like he'll be a 30 goal scorer but to this point in his career he's extremely one dimensional. Buffalo has not trusted or even asked him to be a 200 foot player. Hell they barely ask him to be a 100 foot player. He's more like a 75 foot player. The guy is deployed 70% of the time in the offensive zone. If LA were to acquire him you can expect his numbers to drop significantly because there's no chance he'll get sheltered to that level.

  8. #8
    Support the Fans
    SirJW's Avatar
    Karma: 100221000
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    13,488
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    542 Post(s)

    Default

    Now Chicago is in the rumor mix for Eichel.

    https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/chicag...e-sweepstakes/

  9. #9
    3rd Line Role Player
    Pickle_Pucks's Avatar
    Karma: 1031000
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJW View Post
    Now Chicago is in the rumor mix for Eichel.

    https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/chicag...e-sweepstakes/
    Yes. Let them give up assets for an expensive lottery ticket. Chicago will get a good deal, but I'm happy with a rival making the deal, be it Chicago or a closer one. Anaheim would be a dream scenario. Eichel will be an albatross sooner than later, if not immediately.

  10. #10
    4th Line Grinder
    Maloney27's Avatar
    Karma: 1014000
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by triplcrown View Post
    Since a few other teams are reportedly interested in him, the price could soar,
    making the trade a no-go for us.

    Here's my best offer, which likely would not be enough, but I'd thought I should at least try.

    Vilardi/Kempe/Clague/Helge Grans/3rd round 2021 draft pick
    for
    Reinhart

    I might even be willing to say, substitute Rasmus Kupari for Clague or Grans,
    but that is as far as I would ever go on this deal.

    I think that is generous as hell, but I'm probably pretty biased.

    ****I am NOT willing to trade the 2021 #8 pick, for sure.****


    So, am I cheap-ass, or giving up the ranch?

    Any other offer ideas out there?

    https://www.hockey-reference.com/pla...reinhsa01.html

    Why not add Kopitar and Doughty? Certainly you are not serious with this proposal

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •