1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

Default Worst Fast Food Chain

It has to be Sonic. Iíve been to maybe 3 or 4 locations over the years. And every time I regret going there. Everything Iíve tried ranges from not very good to terrible. I know some people are going to say Arbyís. And Arbyís isnít great. But theyíve had a few decent items over the years. I havenít tried every item from Sonic but Iím not going to subject myself to that awfulness just on the chance that 1 or 2 items might be good. Second place, if pizza chains count as fast food, is Little Ceasarís. Not just because itís owned by the Red Wings owner but because itís genuine crap. Especially the Hot & Ready garbage.

Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    630 Post(s)

I call the chain Little Brutus as it always gives me a major pain in my backside...

<3 Tanner <3
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3846 Post(s)

I typically refuse to go to my local Sonic because they're slow as ****. I will always avoid any fast food restaurants in which you need to wait in a drive thru for more than 30 minutes just to get mediocre food. I'll never understand why people do this.

I actually don't like Jimmy Johns at all either. Give me Quiznos or even Subway any day of the week. lol
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

LGK is the only place for real die-hard fans. If you're not here, you're not a die-hard. That's how I see it!

Rink Dawg

Nyssa's Minion
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)

I actually came in here because I do not understand the jimmy johns love. It's honestly the only place i've gone into and just left because I'm like, no I can't do this to myself. And this is coming from someone who will eat little ceasars.

I won't go to burger king but that's because in my high school years I lived off their $1 whopper promotion for like a year. Can not even think of eating one of them anymore.

The other one I categorically refuse to go to is Chick fil a. Who the hell puts pickles on a chicken sandwhich?

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1487 Post(s)

Got to agree with Sonic, it is trash!
    Last edited by beedee; July 21st, 2021 at 10:29 AM.

Stanley Cup Champions !!
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    762 Post(s)

I haven't been to Sonic enough to form an opinion. I have never been to Jimmy Johns. I don't get the hatred for Arbys, I love Arbys. Their sliders are great!!
    My worse is Burger King cuz they make the sandwich then microwave it to the temperature of the sun.

Halloween Dolphin!
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2664 Post(s)

Not Burger King? Lol.

You think you're getting lobster and steak, girl, you're getting Burger King!

Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    630 Post(s)

Now all restaurants are Taco Bell...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taco-be...uce-tortillas/

Registered Redophile
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    630 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    I actually came in here because I do not understand the jimmy johns love. It's honestly the only place i've gone into and just left because I'm like, no I can't do this to myself. And this is coming from someone who will eat little ceasars.

I won't go to burger king but that's because in my high school years I lived off their $1 whopper promotion for like a year. Can not even think of eating one of them anymore.

The other one I categorically refuse to go to is Chick fil a. Who the hell puts pickles on a chicken sandwhich?
    From the amounts of free Double Western Cheeseburger coupons from Carl's Jr I had (because only two of my classmates wanted them)...I spent the last one in 2014... Surprised to see those were still active for so long...
    Last edited by King Ludwig; July 20th, 2021 at 11:42 AM.

Halloween Dolphin!
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2664 Post(s)

Taco Bell gets a lot of flack, and it isn't exactly the most exquisite of restaurants (outside of Demolition Man, ha!), but I like it sometimes.

Along with Pizza Hut, it's the fast food restaurant that I am the most nostalgic for.