Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    887 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenhole View Post
    NHL66.ir streaming (free) worked for me last year in certain situations where I couldn’t get a kings game in the blacked out Denver market for the Avs. I am counting on ESPN+ for streaming all the Kings games out of market as they are replacing NHL.tv with the new ESPN contract, planning on being disappointed since it won’t cost me anything since I already subscribe, too good to be true
    Nice. Slowmo sent me some similar information but in a private message because of the rules of the board (and ahem, questionable websites). Thanks guys, I'll get this done. Or, just read box scores and fake it, whateves. =)

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1248 Post(s)

XXXXXX worked for me last year in certain situations where I couldnít get a kings game in the blacked out Denver market for the Avs. I am counting on ESPN+ for streaming all the Kings games out of market as they are replacing NHL.tv with the new ESPN contract, planning on being disappointed since it wonít cost me anything since I already subscribe, too good to be true
    Might want to remove this, don't think site management wants this stuff shared given their relationship with the team.

All Star
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1439 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by What party? View Post
    Nice. Slowmo sent me some similar information but in a private message because of the rules of the board (and ahem, questionable websites). Thanks guys, I'll get this done. Or, just read box scores and fake it, whateves. =)
    Certainly didn’t intend to break any rules here. Thank you will PM next time

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    887 Post(s)

Certainly didnít intend to break any rules here. Thank you will PM next time
    No biggie. It's not MY rule. =)
    [Eff the King(s)!]