Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do we know if any Kings players are not vaccinated?

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Statue4Deano View Post
    Good point. We know roughly 90% of the league has the same politics, that's not all that interesting to me. However, I didn't know he was a Q guy. Now THAT'S interesting. And by interesting I mean hilarious.
    The fact that you know THAT much about Q considering you're opposed to it makes it even more hilarious lol

Metal Legend
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    340 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post

if you read some of his older posts, you can see subtle clues. Obvious trump supporter.
    And what's wrong with that?

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian20 View Post
    The fact that you know THAT much about Q considering you're opposed to it makes it even more hilarious lol
    Trust the plan!

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vargsmal View Post
    And what's wrong with that?
    Did the poster insinuate that there was something wrong with that?

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)

And? Maybe leave politics out of it? LGK has became a snowflake haven LOL!
    You say leave politics out and then go on to call this a snowflake haven. Feels like folks here are purposely trying to start something. Nothing in the post you quoted made any condemnation of Trump, just said that Roy's twitter history made it appear he was an obvious Trump supporter.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LAKingSteve View Post
    You say leave politics out and then go on to call this a snowflake haven. Feels like folks here are purposely trying to start something. Nothing in the post you quoted made any condemnation of Trump, just said that Roy's twitter history made it appear he was an obvious Trump supporter.
    You can pretend to be oblivious, but you know exactly what he meant by "Obvious Trump Supporter" What if there are some Kings players that chose not to be vaccinated? You will equate them to right-wingers/Trump Supporters/Racists...etc etc etc right?

Cause Mitchrock said so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    528 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Statue4Deano View Post
    Good point. We know roughly 90% of the league has the same politics, that's not all that interesting to me. However, I didn't know he was a Q guy. Now THAT'S interesting. And by interesting I mean hilarious.
    It was bananas the **** he posted. Its why in the game chat I called him the Qanon Kid.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1229 Post(s)

You can pretend to be oblivious, but you know exactly what he meant by "Obvious Trump Supporter" What if there are some Kings players that chose not to be vaccinated? You will equate them to right-wingers/Trump Supporters/Racists...etc etc etc right?
    No. Just quit trying to bait people.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    663 Post(s)

When I saw this thread title, I knew it was a 100% chance this would devolve into a political pissing contest.

One of the reasons I enjoy watching sporting events so much is because it's a safe refuge away from the world of politics, which seems to be crammed down our throats more and more with each passing day.

Then, of course, Colin Kaepernick came along and changed everything. This is one of the reasons why I can't stand the guy. And like a cold slap in the face, somehow, someway, the first LA Rams game I attended after the team relocated back to Los Angeles was none other than the Colin Kaepernick Game on Christmas Eve 2016 when he single handedly beat the Rams on the last play of the game. I was sitting in a section surrounded by San Francisco fans. I think my wife and I were the only Rams fans in the area. To make matters worse, we took public transportation and the bus was filled with 49ers fans chanting "Beat LA" all the way back to Union Station. I felt like I died and went to Hell.

Anyway, let's try to keep politics out of LGK. There is a time and place for political debates, and the football field, the baseball diamond, and the hockey rink...and this forum...are not an appropriate venue.

As for Mr. Kaepernick, thank God the NFL owners had the good sense to keep him out of the league. Right or wrong, he's bad news. And the divisiveness he created is bad for the entire sporting world.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    213 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reg or Rog? View Post
    When I saw this thread title, I knew it was a 100% chance this would devolve into a political pissing contest.

One of the reasons I enjoy watching sporting events so much is because it's a safe refuge away from the world of politics, which seems to be crammed down our throats more and more with each passing day.

Then, of course, Colin Kaepernick came along and changed everything. This is one of the reasons why I can't stand the guy. And like a cold slap in the face, somehow, someway, the first LA Rams game I attended after the team relocated back to Los Angeles was none other than the Colin Kaepernick Game on Christmas Eve 2016 when he single handedly beat the Rams on the last play of the game. I was sitting in a section surrounded by San Francisco fans. I think my wife and I were the only Rams fans in the area. To make matters worse, we took public transportation and the bus was filled with 49ers fans chanting "Beat LA" all the way back to Union Station. I felt like I died and went to Hell.

Anyway, let's try to keep politics out of LGK. There is a time and place for political debates, and the football field, the baseball diamond, and the hockey rink...and this forum...are not an appropriate venue.

As for Mr. Kaepernick, thank God the NFL owners had the good sense to keep him out of the league. Right or wrong, he's bad news. And the divisiveness he created is bad for the entire sporting world.
    Pretty loaded statement that you can't stand Kaepernick to be followed up with... anyway, let's keep politics out of this place. Had you just posted everything minus that bit, I'd probably be like yeah, he's right, but instead I have to try (and fail) to not comment on the fact that you say HE came along and CHANGED everything. The world was perfect when systemic racism was completely ignored by the sports world and then this guy comes along and now we have to hear about it. Can't I just live in my privileged world and pretend everything is perfect... Damn Kaepernick! And yes, God bless the billionaire class of NFL owners who have the moral fiber to stop him pursuing his career and standing up for what he believes in.

ANYWAY, let's try to keep politics out of LGK?