Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: ***Vegas Golden Knights vs. Los Angeles Kings GDT 10/14/21 7:30pm on BSW***

RANGZ
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1709 Post(s)

Does this mean my sleepy East coast a-- has to stay up to watch past the 1st period?

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1248 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeadInjury View Post
    I really liked all the scoring chances Arvidsson created last night. As with the pre-season, he wasn't able to finish. Hopefully it's a result of trying a little bit too hard and he'll adjust. But there's a lot of talent there.

Pretty obvious that Kopitar and Doughty waited for the season to start before giving maximum effort. 4 goals and 5 assists between them is pretty unreal.
    Arvi is going to start scoring and my gut tells me the floodgates will open.

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Iafallo had the play of the night on the fourth goal. What a masterclass in back checking, then puck protection waiting for his teammates.

Arvi had an excellent game too, his goals will come. He really opens the ice for Kopi + Brown.

LGK Agitator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

There is a new excitement & energy. You can see it after one game. Will it translate into a playoff spot? who knows. But, it does mean
    a new refreshing, no quit attitude which translates into hope. Some Juice !!

Lemieux popping Kolesar in the mouth was sweet to see, he's a punk.
    Amart shoving Kopi behind the net and Dustin returning the favor between the benches was great to see. Pushback, finally!!
    Lemieux letting Vegas know it's a new day, chirping everyone, especially Pacioretty after bowling Cam into his net.
    Vegas learned the days of pushing the Kings around are done!!
    Tkachev's pass to Kopi was sweet, kid has serious skill & vision. Thank you Edmonton for messing up his contract situation.
    Arvidsson has a non stop engine, his goals will come.
    Iaffalo was everywhere, him with Kempe and Danault gelling, give them time together.
    Get Lias back healthy with Vilardi & Kaliyev/Tkachev......
    And the kids in Ontario getting better and experienced?!!
    Oh yeah, the veterans were pretty good too. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    I know it's one game but there is reason for excitement!!!!

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Kings look really good last night, hopefully they can play consistently at this level and that will translate to playoff spot. Go Kings.

I Like to Watch!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Was anyone at the game w/ a kid under 12? If so, can you tell your covid-test related entry story? I'm going to the game Sat with my 9 year old. I'm trying to pre-register for the on-site rapid test, but it won't allow you to create a profile for someone under 12.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Didn't see much mention of Cal. Except for that early softy, he was solid, 23 saves/25 shots. Will be interesting to see if McClellan rotates or stays with Cal Sat nite.

All Star
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2520 Post(s)

Hey Boys and Girls, I believe Lizotte wants to stay with the big club this season. It's not going to be that easy to send him packing...which is a good thing. He is playing for a job in the NHL which after one game he has. If he continues this type of play and they send him down, he will not clear waivers. You need a few players with heart on your club.

O Captain, My Captain!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    571 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Hicks View Post
    Amart shoving Kopi behind the net and Dustin returning the favor between the benches was great to see. Pushback, finally!!
    That whole shift was bittersweet for me. Veterans moving to other teams is always something to get used to but Jazz Hands defending and pushing Kopi around in a VGK uni is just next level weird. Like, Luc in a Red Wings jersey weird.

jammer's overlord
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3503 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lurker View Post
    Was anyone at the game w/ a kid under 12? If so, can you tell your covid-test related entry story? I'm going to the game Sat with my 9 year old. I'm trying to pre-register for the on-site rapid test, but it won't allow you to create a profile for someone under 12.
    there is a "Chat with Us" option when you go to the Kings website. Maybe try that?

If you're gonna stop me, you're gonna have to whack me - Jim Fox 1/5/19