1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Default Meanwhile, in Anaheim...

...it's impossible not to laugh at this one. The Ducks were ahead of the Jets 3-2 with 1:20 to play and Ehlers beat Gibson on the short side with a near-impossible snipe.

Nineteen seconds later, Statsny throws the puck at the net after a faceoff in the Ducks zone and it ricochets off two players into the net and Winnipeg wins 4-3.

I thought Brian Hayward was going to take a literal dump right there on the air. That was as hard as I've laughed in quite a while. He could barely form a sentence

The kids for the Ducks are playing well, especially Zegras, but somehow Anaheim keeps finding ways to lose close games. Tonight was point-blank hilarious, unless you're a Ducks fan.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    949 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reg or Rog? View Post
    ...it's impossible not to laugh at this one. The Ducks were ahead of the Jets 3-2 with 1:20 to play and Ehlers beat Gibson on the short side with a near-impossible snipe.

Nineteen seconds later, Statsny throws the puck at the net after a faceoff in the Ducks zone and it ricochets off two players into the net and Winnipeg wins 4-3.

I thought Brian Hayward was going to take a literal dump right there on the air. That was as hard as I've laughed in quite a while. He could barely form a sentence

The kids for the Ducks are playing well, especially Zegras, but somehow Anaheim keeps finding ways to lose close games. Tonight was point-blank hilarious, unless you're a Ducks fan.
    I watched the game to jinx the Ducks and it worked like a charm. It all went downhill with an unforced icing by d rookie Drysdale.

All Star
    Images
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2166 Post(s)

Zegras looks like he's going to be an amazing talent in this league, but the Ducks have a long ways to go as a team.

4th Line Rabble-Rouser
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1498 Post(s)

I watched the entire game last night, it was fun to watch. Zegras and Milano were really exciting.

Say what you want about Hayward, at least he isn't yelling into the mic and repeating what he just said three different ways a la Foxy.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    Zegras looks like he's going to be an amazing talent in this league, but the Ducks have a long ways to go as a team.
    He's already an amazing talent...and 20 years old.

Listening to him talk post game, he's obviously mature beyond his years and very personable, a bright kid with a bright future. He's gonna be fun to watch for many years...almost makes you wanna become a Ducks fan (almost).

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1248 Post(s)

Even though they are losing, at least they are scoring goals unlike a certain team.

Have Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    188 Post(s)

I wish we got Zegras instead of Turcotte.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    753 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LAKingSteve View Post
    Even though they are losing, at least they are scoring goals unlike a certain team.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

It's actually kinda depressing to think about. I've been looking forward to watching the Ducks more than the Kings. Thank God I have the ability to watch the opposing teams feeds for all Anaheim games. Either that or I'd have to mute the sound. Or figure out how to filter out Hayward.

The Ducks are almost as much of a mess as the Kings, but they have a bunch of exciting your players. Zegras is a joy to watch.

LGK Agitator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

Both goals were the result of lazy d-men not getting the red line.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1248 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reg or Rog? View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.

It's actually kinda depressing to think about. I've been looking forward to watching the Ducks more than the Kings. Thank God I have the ability to watch the opposing teams feeds for all Anaheim games. Either that or I'd have to mute the sound. Or figure out how to filter out Hayward.

The Ducks are almost as much of a mess as the Kings, but they have a bunch of exciting your players. Zegras is a joy to watch.
    Zegras will be a great player...may be the next Corey Perry for Kings fans to hate.

I think the Kings will eventually have as much if not more of an exciting roster...the eternal optimist in me.