4th Line Grinder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Angry Same Old LAKings

Todd McLellan is a useful idiot! he was a loser with the Sharks and the Oilers. I was angry when Rob Blake brought him on, and here we are a few years later, and the team is just where they deserve to be. Rob Blake has been a disastrous GM in my humble opinion. I never liked the man nor have I been happy with the way he has managed this team. We've had only two winning seasons out of the last seven years and those two, we were shutout in the first rounds of the playoffs. We deserve better!

Interesting how well Calgary is doing with key players we traded away and a coach we booted out. Robitaille needs to clean house and fire Blake and McLellan! There I said it!

3rd Line Role Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Could not agree with you more.............Luc needs to STOP being Mr. Nice Guy and give both Blake and McLellan their walking papers. Last night the Kings looked uninvolved, not very physical, no sense of passion in the game........And why they were not booed off the ice at the end of the game is...........................Does anybody remember that this team won not one but two Stanley Cups and now they sleep walk through a game and you guys sit there and don't let them know that you are not happy......What, isn't cool to boo the home team when they play like sh__!