642 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Flew in from Miami Beach BOAC
    Didn't get to bed last night
    Oh, the way the paper bag was on my knee
    Man, I had a dreadful flight.........
    The Ukraine girls really knock me out.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/4797027...russian-tanks/

I feel bad for some, probably most, Russian players caught up in this. But not Ovechkin. He knew who Putin was when he was jailing, poisoning, & killing journalists, political rivals, & others who spoke against Putin. He could've stayed out of politics but instead chose to be Putin's BFF. And now because everyone hates Putin & anyone associated with him, he feels sad. But he made his choice & if he gets booed or yelled at, that's him getting off easy.

Anyway, I don't think anyone's going to defect or refect or whatever. Not when the Ruble is worth less than a penny & they can't even open the Russian stock market. They're all better off here at least until there's a regime change.

Taxi Squad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tran View Post
    The Ukraine girls really knock me out.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/4797027...russian-tanks/

I feel bad for some, probably most, Russian players caught up in this. But not Ovechkin. He knew who Putin was when he was jailing, poisoning, & killing journalists, political rivals, & others who spoke against Putin. He could've stayed out of politics but instead chose to be Putin's BFF. And now because everyone hates Putin & anyone associated with him, he feels sad. But he made his choice & if he gets booed or yelled at, that's him getting off easy.

Anyway, I don't think anyone's going to defect or refect or whatever. Not when the Ruble is worth less than a penny & they can't even open the Russian stock market. They're all better off here at least until there's a regime change.
    Yup. Bettman (and the NHL) rode that pony so hard and now he might have to take it behind the woodshed and shoot it.

Dude, if things go bad, Ovie may take Bettman with him. Then who will I unapologetically boo? Pfft.