Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rookie ans Sr training camp dates?

Team LGK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    Kopi ain't gonna be in the HOF.
    If the Sedin twins can make it then why not? Fiala got this one right.

1st Scoring Line
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    691 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    Vilardi is not going to be playing center, to say nothing of first line center. Kopi ain't gonna be in the HOF.
    Eh, first line, third line...I refuse to name them "1st/2nd/3rd" lines. I'd treat them fairly equally and prioritize based on matchups.

I do agree that Vilardi is more of a wing nowadays, but there's a few too many RWs (if we want to keep Kempe as a scoring RW) in the top 9 then. He's center "by nature" and if he can play well with our top wingers, then you experiment further. My main point is to pair him with top talent instead of 4th liners and see if he can produce.

Yes, Kopitar is going to the HOF. If Marian Hossa with 3 Cups and without notable awards got in, then a first-time Slovenian in the NHL who happened to become two-time Cup winner who brought the first 2 Cups to LA and won Selke 2 times and Mark Messier award (at least) 1 time and is a through and through professional without any baggage will be, too. Statistically they are very close to each other. There's absolutely no reason not to include him based on past criteria (if they set the bar too low, well, that's their own fault lol).