Thread: Media Prediction Thread

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4358 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STONE View Post
    Yeah, I just take all of these with a grain of salt at this point. Sure the competition is stiff, but it was last year too. We faced unsurmountable injuries and STILL made it in. The youth who helped us along the way got next-level experience, and we saw the true emergence on Spence and Durzi on the blueline, and a playoff player in Grundi.
    Our injured are back, and we obtained MORE offense.

So, our TEAM chemistry got stronger, good young player got MUCH better, and we added talent.

I'm calling BS on the Athletic's take, which to me is simply dipping a toe, lol. They should commit to something, I mean, they expect peeps to pay for their take, right?

I say the Kings figure it out within the space of the first few weeks, and juggernaut it into the WC top 5-6 most of the season.

Vegas' team chemistry is, well, they have none. I think it'll be a battle between us, the Oilers, and the Nucks for the 3rd spot most of the time.
    I know Gabbys a heck of a coach, but he's got a heck of a task there in Vancouver.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    247 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jammer06 View Post
    I know Gabbys a heck of a coach, but he's got a heck of a task there in Vancouver.
    Absolutely! To your point, I have a real hard time, looking at his track record, especially in his first 2-3 seasons with teams, trying to see anything but the possible upside that he can have a team reach. I love that guy. Hate his team, but gotta believe he's gonna have them believing.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4358 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STONE View Post
    Absolutely! To your point, I have a real hard time, looking at his track record, especially in his first 2-3 seasons with teams, trying to see anything but the possible upside that he can have a team reach. I love that guy. Hate his team, but gotta believe he's gonna have them believing.
    I still wonder what would have happened if he had come up from Manchester instead of Andy Murray having that lame duck season. I mean imagine Kopi getting to break in with Bruce letting him fly. Instead we get Torchetti and Crow....