Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73

Thread: Who will be put thru waivers?

  1. #21
    1st Scoring Line DarkLeftHand's Avatar
    Karma: 1446500
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

    Default

    Here’s a question for the CBA people.. if Rob Blake needs to send Brandt Clarke down to the OHL in order to spare someone like JAD or Lias A from waivers, can Clark be recalled from the OHL further into the season, once Blake has figured out how to trade the surplus of forwards?

  2. #22
    1st Scoring Line DarkLeftHand's Avatar
    Karma: 1446500
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

    Default

    Edited for double post**
    Last edited by DarkLeftHand; September 30th, 2022 at 01:02 PM.

  3. #23
    2nd Scoring Line Clif's Avatar
    Karma: 1871000
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    764
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    258 Post(s)

    Default

    Per Dooley here’s today’s lineup:

    Group A
    Kevin Fiala – Anze Kopitar – Adrian Kempe
    Trevor Moore – Phillip Danault – Viktor Arvidsson
    Alex Iafallo – Quinton Byfield – Arthur Kaliyev
    Brendan Lemieux – Blake Lizotte – Carl Grundstrom
    Jaret Anderson-Dolan – Rasmus Kupari – Gabe Vilardi

    Mikey Anderson – Drew Doughty
    Sean Walker – Matt Roy
    Alex Edler – Sean Durzi
    Tobias Bjornfot – Brandt Clarke

    Jonathan Quick
    Pheonix Copley

    Drop 2 more and it’s done. Gotta be Kup going down. I don’t see them waiving JAD to carry 8 D but never know.

  4. #24
    All Star Helvetica's Avatar
    Karma: 1107746647
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,572
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2493 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLeftHand View Post
    Here’s a question for the CBA people.. if Rob Blake needs to send Brandt Clarke down to the OHL in order to spare someone like JAD or Lias A from waivers, can Clark be recalled from the OHL further into the season, once Blake has figured out how to trade the surplus of forwards?
    no i dont believe he can. They either put him on the team, or they put him in the OHL. Once that decision is made (9 games or less he can play) then he's there for the season.

  5. #25
    2 Late to Change My Name
    Karma: 2790862
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    664 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    no i dont believe he can. They either put him on the team, or they put him in the OHL. Once that decision is made (9 games or less he can play) then he's there for the season.
    Correct. He could only return to the Kings once his OHL season has ended.

  6. #26
    1st Scoring Line DarkLeftHand's Avatar
    Karma: 1446500
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clif View Post
    Per Dooley here’s today’s lineup:

    Group A
    Kevin Fiala – Anze Kopitar – Adrian Kempe
    Trevor Moore – Phillip Danault – Viktor Arvidsson
    Alex Iafallo – Quinton Byfield – Arthur Kaliyev
    Brendan Lemieux – Blake Lizotte – Carl Grundstrom
    Jaret Anderson-Dolan – Rasmus Kupari – Gabe Vilardi

    Mikey Anderson – Drew Doughty
    Sean Walker – Matt Roy
    Alex Edler – Sean Durzi
    Tobias Bjornfot – Brandt Clarke

    Jonathan Quick
    Pheonix Copley

    Drop 2 more and it’s done. Gotta be Kup going down. I don’t see them waiving JAD to carry 8 D but never know.
    It’s gotta be Bjornfot and Kupari being sent down. Copley will get sent down also unless peterson goes on IR. If Clarke continues to play lights out and they keep him up, it looks like they’ll have to risk sending Moverare through waivers. They’ve also got to figure out what to do with Lias Andersson, Tynan. I think these three, plus JAD and Vilardi are the ones subject to waivers.

  7. #27
    All Star
    Karma: 2147483647
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    402 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    no i dont believe he can. They either put him on the team, or they put him in the OHL. Once that decision is made (9 games or less he can play) then he's there for the season.
    I think he can still go down there, but it burns a year off his ELC

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadInjury View Post
    Correct. He could only return to the Kings once his OHL season has ended.
    I think he can still be recalled in an "emergency" situation. Whatever that is.

  8. #28
    All Star Helvetica's Avatar
    Karma: 1107746647
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,572
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2493 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RagBone View Post
    I think he can still go down there, but it burns a year off his ELC
    He cant then, subsequently be recalled though, correct? I think you're right he can still go down after teh 10th game, but he cant be shuttled back and forth correct?

  9. #29
    2nd Scoring Line Clif's Avatar
    Karma: 1871000
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    764
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    258 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLeftHand View Post
    It’s gotta be Bjornfot and Kupari being sent down. Copley will get sent down also unless peterson goes on IR. If Clarke continues to play lights out and they keep him up, it looks like they’ll have to risk sending Moverare through waivers. They’ve also got to figure out what to do with Lias Andersson, Tynan. I think these three, plus JAD and Vilardi are the ones subject to waivers.
    Ultimately I think it’s Bjornfot too. Reign camp opens Monday but I could see Andersson and Fagemo plus Moverare and Spence sticking around the Kings camp a bit longer with everyone else going down. Fagemo and Spence to keep the pressure on Vilardi and Clarke especially.

  10. #30
    1st Scoring Line DarkLeftHand's Avatar
    Karma: 1446500
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    423 Post(s)

    Default

    Does anyone have any idea when Durzi hurt his shoulder last year? The most recent article on the LA Kings insider makes it sound like he was dealing with this particular shoulder injury much longer than I thought, perhaps even back into the regular season. I was under the impression that it was something he sustained in the playoffs against Edmonton. Point being, I’m wondering if that had something to do with some of his gaffs, which at the time I perceived to be -mental- errors.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •