A Flower Grows on LSD

Reg or Rog?

Prospect
LGKash:
$500.00
No, no no...not another drug-related post...and apologies to Betty Smith....but much to my surprise, Marc-Andre has decided not to retire and is ready to 'get to work' in Chicago.

The LSD in this case, of course, is Lake Shore Drive (everyone called it LSD), and they must have got Marc-Andre a nice little place on top of one of those luxury condos on Lake Michigan. In this vid, he's standing in front of a Lear Jet smiling and probably did the math: It's about 3 hours from wheels up to touchdown from McCarran to Midway, and about ten minutes from Midway to LSD and McCarran to his house, so he can still spend time with the fam in Nevada without being too inconvenienced. I guess his love for the game (and that $7,000,000.00 due for 2021) superseded any other issues.

Good for him. And I'm sure the Blackhawks fans are pleased.

Yeah, I took some LSD on LSD. I had to...it just made too much sense.

too bad Meigs is closed

too bad Meigs is closed

That's too funny...but Meigs is not quite dead:

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2019/february/14/could-meigs-make-a-comeback

And depending upon which high-end condo the Blackhawks got him, if Meigs makes a comeback, Marc could literally walk to his jet.

0214_Meigs_Field_top_12_860_237.jpg

Meigs is gone forever because no one that would consider reopening it as an airfield will ever again be able to get enough political traction there to actually be elected.

At least he'll be back playing in front of a fanbase that knew what a hockey puck looked like before 2017. :danc:

At least he'll be back playing in front of a fanbase that knew what a hockey puck looked like before 2017. :danc:

LOL!

And he won't have to endure those cheesy pre-game festivities anymore.

It's just good that he doesn't have any sons.