STAPLES_LOGO.png
Center | Los Angeles, CA

2021-22-Game-25-Stars-Home-Team-Stats.jpg

Snoop Dog Algorithm Night

**GAME TIME - 7:30pm**

MEDIA.jpg

TV:**BSW**

Radio: LA Kings iHeartRadio app

Please remember, DO NOT post links to Live Game Streams in the GDT or anywhere else on LGK

G25P7.png

Check out articles on LA Kings Insider Here

Alex Edler & Todd McLellan 12/6/21 Post Game Quotes

Alex Edler
On tonight’s game

I think they came out hard, we were expecting them to come out like that, new coach, you want to make a good first impression. They came out hard, they played hard, they didn’t really give us a lot of room. We were just a step behind today.
On how much attention gets paid to a situation like a coaching change for the other team
You always focus on your own game, and what you need to do, but you always go through the other team too, to figure out what to expect.
On coming into the rink this morning, and what he learned about the situation in Vancouver
I just saw everything that was going on last night, and today obviously. It was nice to come in here this morning and see some of the guys, the trainers and everyone. It was nice.
On the reaction he received during the first period, coming back to Vancouver
It was great. This is a great building to play in, a great city to play in, the fans are great. That was a special moment for me and I’m forever thankful for what this city has done for me.

Todd McLellan
On Vancouver seizing momentum after they scored the first goal

I thought they kept pushing and we fell off a little bit. They had a little bit more in the tank than we did, and our pushback just faded as the game went on, they got better. We expected to get their best, we got it, and the backbreaker was obviously the third goal, which was preventable. After that, anything can happen in the NHL, but the way they were playing, the way we were playing, it was the nail in the coffin.
On looking at the weekend as a split on the road, versus a loss tonight, following a win
You take one event, on each given night. The guys played really well last night in Edmonton, we didn’t play nearly as well here. Sometimes you’ve got to tip your hat to the opposition, they really played a good game. We knew that we were going to get that from them and we couldn’t matchup tonight. When the guys that play a lot of minutes don’t have legs, we need some support from some secondary guys. There were times during the night when we had some of that, but certainly not enough.
On if he felt the Canucks played a different style, with a new coach
Bruce is a tremendous coach, so is Travis Green, I’m not sure how much a new staff can get done in a pre-game skate in the morning. We did our pre-scout based on what the players knew, but I don’t think it was a lot about systems, or anything like that. They were playing for a first impression and they played well. Tip our hat to them for that, but we have to answer the bell better than we did.

G25P4.png

Probable_Lines_zpsswj8xudo.jpg

Subject To Change

FORWARDS
G25KF.png

G25KD.png

G20KG.png

Kings Injuries

Andrea Athanasiou - (covid protocol)
Blake Lizotte (covid protocol)
Sean Walker

Stars Probable Lineup
courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

FORWARDS
G25SF.png

G25SD.png

G25SG.png

Former Kings

Andrej Sekera
8471284.jpg

Ben Bishop (IR)
8471750.jpg

G25P8.png

GOALIE STATS

G25GSK.png

G25GSS.png

G25P2.png

PLAYER STATS

G25PSK.png
G25PSS.png

PACIFIC DIVISION STANDINGS

G25Stand.png

G25P9.png

Tonight’s Poll Question:

The Stars have the 2nd best Power Play in the league.The Kings…do not. How many TOTAL POWER PLAY GOALS will be scored by BOTH TEAMS tonight?
You can take 2 guesses.

Previous Game’s Winners

Win totals not updated….will try to do before game time

Game 23 (Edmonton) Winners

Congratulations to the following 22 posters who correctly guessed 5 total goals over two games would be scored:

Kurisu, Dr. Tran, Reg or Rog?, jammer06, LeftyKing, kopinator, srm1105, dannybuoy1, CIrvine, empire, hokiecat, JayWells24, SirJW, beady eye, sonnyboy11, forum gold, VegasHockey, Sevenhole, STONE, hornman, Nyssa42, KHenry14

Game 24 (Vancouver) winners
Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed that Edler and the former Kings would combine for just 1 point:

Rogie-Vachon, Kurisu, jammer06, CIrvince, Reg or Rog?, cokingsfan, hokiecat, DRice, STONE, AngelEyes, empire, pray4mojo, beedee, Sevenhole, VegasHockey, Shackleford, Bill Hicks, Chateau Bow Wow, notbob, PuckMaster, TooCool, LeftyKing, Nyssa42, Liz4LA, hornman, Dr. Tran, JayWells24

Poll Win Totals

***NOT UPDATED****
Kings Of The Mountain
with 18 points:

pray4mojo
srm1105

17 Points

16 Points

John a90
Liz4LA
Rusty

15 Points

14 Points

Chateau Bow Wow
Hornman
LeftyKing
notbob

13 Points

Dr. Tran
Sonnyboy11

12 Points

AngelEyes
Byron
Reg or Rog?
VegasHockey

11 Points

Greg33
jammer06
Kurisu

10 Points

KHenry14
kingrussell
Nyssa42

9 Points

beady eye
Busted Chops
Helvetica
Randdog
SirJW

8 Points

DRice
Shackelford

7 Points

cokingsfan
JETS GARAGE
MaxwellSmart
TooCool

6 Points

CIrvine
Dannybuoy1
DRGinLBC
empire
hokiecat
Rogie-Vachon
Sevenhole
STONE

5 Points

beedee
Bill Hicks
JayWells24
kopinator

4 Points

forum gold
Joe Laviguer

3 Points

Stone

2 Points

Ice24
PuckMaster

1 Point

Dirtweazle
lurker
MBreeden
rinkrat
RoS
Salami
Stormy2213
waynet

***Bet your karma in geogirl’s KARMA BETTING THREAD HERE***

G25P5.png

Photos courtesy of nhl.com/getty images​

Last edited:
0 or 1

original.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You Nyssa!

I'll go 0,2 ppg's tonight

I forgot how much I just hate the stars, here's Mike Modano getting dropped off a stretcher

Thanks Nys!

I'll go with 1, 2 PPG's.

Just like the Kings on Monday, the Stars played an intense game last night in Vegas now they play the Kings. Will the Stars fall flat on their face playing a bottom dweller team like the Kings did on Monday or will they come out and destroy the Kings?