Die Hard tickets are back.

Statue4Deano

TEAM LGK
LGKash:
$500.00
https://www.nhl.com/kings/tickets/ticket-packages/die-hards

LA Kings Die Hard Season Ticket Memberships
$20 Per Ticket for Every Kings Home Game

A very limited number of LA Kings Die Hard Season Ticket Memberships will be offered in Sections 304-315.

Die Hard Season Ticket Membership Benefits:

Best available price - $20 per ticket / Per Game
Guaranteed seat locations for all home games
Access to STM Exclusive Perks & Events
Exclusive Die Hard Season Ticket Member Scarf
Flexible interest-free payment plans - Up to 12 Months
Stanley Cup Playoff priority
Transfer Access - Transfer your tickets to your friends & family
Personal Service Executive
Members-Only Entrance and Box Office line
Discounted additional tickets - Save more on additional single game tickets, groups and suites!
Select-A-Seat

Due to the limited quantity available, max 4 Die Hard Memberships per household. Die Hard Membership tickets are intended for the direct use of the Members and their friends and family, per the LA Kings Seating Ticket License agreement the Kings have the right to revoke your membership if it's determined that the seats are being used primarily for financial gain.

los-angeles-kings-dave-taylor-die_1_3e4e50f72fdf4b617a8962471b7e6248.jpg

I'd love to do this but living in Corona, no way I'd be able to make it every night...yeah, I know there are probably people that drive farther.

This is tempting. Now that I’m permanently working from home (Long Beach).

I'm in on this already. I was planning to do it at the end of the 2019-20 season, when the deal was that you didn't get your tix until day of the game and would not be sitting in the same seat every game. That sounded great to me, I love to sit in different places around the arena, but apparently not to most, because now it is same seat for all games. I got a really, really great pair of seats in 315 for the upcoming season.