Magic number thread?

Not quite magic number but after all the headaches this year it’s exciting that Kings could reach 100 pts for the third season in a row. I really hope they do it.

Also, get 30 Kempe.

Not quite magic number but after all the headaches this year it’s exciting that Kings could reach 100 pts for the third season in a row. I really hope they do it.

Also, get 30 Kempe.
I predicted before the season started that Kempe would score 50 goals this year. Obviously, going to fall way short. After potting 41 last year, I thought he was just going to the next level. I don't know if it is the fact more teams are focusing on him, was injured for a bit, or a combination of the two. Seems like he always scores against Anaheim also, so looking for 2 from him tonight.

I predicted before the season started that Kempe would score 50 goals this year. Obviously, going to fall way short. After potting 41 last year, I thought he was just going to the next level. I don't know if it is the fact more teams are focusing on him, was injured for a bit, or a combination of the two. Seems like he always scores against Anaheim also, so looking for 2 from him tonight.

Maybe not 41 goals, but 44 assists, and already more points overall than last year in 10 fewer games. (looking for the positives.)

I would say Kempe has taken his next step as a complete forward this season. While his goals are down his impact on a night to night basis is much more consistent than seasons past.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom