Official Concerts of 2k19 \m/

jerseydevil

I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes
Well, SOMEONE had to.

My beloved KingsQueen was kind enough to get me tix to CORROSION OF CONFORMITY at the wonderful Teragram Ballroom for Xmas. I Have worshipped from afar for quite some time, and now that Pepper Keenan is back, I get to cross em off my 'To-Do' list. See you there guys...

That Coachella lineup does not do much for me. Although the group "Ross From Friends" is creative.

I got Unwritten Law (playing Black album in full) with Buck O Nine on 2/16, taking me back to my san diego days.

May go see flogging molly 3/15 in vegas, but patiently waiting on them to announce a 3/17 palladium date.

Vince Neil at the Canyon Club 4/6, because I missed him in November (might also have to see Wilson Philips there the night before and make it a double whammy - I have issues).

Iron Maiden 9/14 at Banc of America stadium (I would never pay to go to this stadium but a traitor friend of mine with LAFC season tickets was able to score a couple, and it's iron maiden).

Last edited:
I'm in Austin, TX...so probably not relevant to most on the board...but I got tix on my bDay for Murder City Devils @ The Mowhawk - Jan 12!!!!
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F53214675%2F201097344136%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

I have tickets to W1 Coachella but the line-up is not especially exciting. Last year was much better. I'll probably still go.

Other stuff already lined up for this year...

Chemical Bros @Shrine Hall
Spiritualized @Troubadour
Massive Attack @Palladium
Paul McCartney @Dodger Stadium

Decent enough start to 2019.

Last night in Anaheim I saw Peter Murphy’s band with David J doing Bauhaus. They’re doing a 40th anniversary tour playing the 1st album in it’s entirety plus other Bauhaus songs. They started the North American leg in Anaheim but are coming back to LA in the future. It was great.

Psycho Smokeout (Elder, Monolord, Amenra, etc) in a few months, Weird Al this summer, , Iron Maiden later on in the summer, probably a few more as the come along.

Great looking single day line up here. Early bird is only $99. Onsale today.

aZz8PEI.png

My goal for 2019 is less concerts. I'm trying for a few per month maximum.
So far, Billy Idol and Ennio Morricone in January.
Muse and Peter Murphy in February.
Bob Mould, Muse (again) , and Billy Idol (again but acoustic) in March.
The Church in May.
And then open until Jawbox and Beck/Cage The Elephant in July.

Last edited by a moderator:
My goal for 2019 is less concerts. I'm trying for a few per month maximum.
So far, Billy Idol and Ennio Morricone in January.
Muse and Peter Murphy in February.
Bob Mould, Muse (again) , and Billy Idol (again but acoustic) in March.
The Church in May.
And then open until Jawbox and Beck/Cage The Elephant in July.

Those billy idol shows in March at the Ace hotel were expensive!

Spiritualized @Troubadour.
Saw the show at the Orpheum back in October and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Only show on my radar for 2019 is:
3e70022c-1f8c-485a-8e31-d400868b87c4-1549991897-640x640.jpg

Playing outdoors in Bend, OR which would be amazing to see.

Saw the show at the Orpheum back in October and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to.

One of my hardcore concert-going buddies and I are still talking about that show. The new material translated so well live... it caught us a bit off-guard. And I normally go into a J Spaceman show with reasonably high expectations.

One of my hardcore concert-going buddies and I are still talking about that show. The new material translated so well live... it caught us a bit off-guard. And I normally go into a J Spaceman show with reasonably high expectations.

Same here, my buddy and I kept looking at each other like "are you seeing this?" during that show. First time I saw them was when they opened for Nick Cave at the Hollywood Bowl, I had never listened to them before and was blown away. The only band I've seen with Nick Cave who were on par with him live.

Same here, my buddy and I kept looking at each other like "are you seeing this?" during that show. First time I saw them was when they opened for Nick Cave at the Hollywood Bowl, I had never listened to them before and was blown away. The only band I've seen with Nick Cave who were on par with him live.

Man that sure does bring back memories! It was a great show by both artists. It's the last time I remember Spiritualized doing Lay Back In the Sun off Electric Mainline. They closed with Come Together and I still can see J Spaceman tossing his guitar at the end... in fact, here we go!

Just saw Panic! and KISS back to back at the Forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
How was Panic!? My wife's students were raving about the great show. I'll have to catch them next time.

Panic was good First time seeing them but my girlfriend loves them.

Back
Top Bottom