Toffolli to the flames

kingnut

Top Forward
It's in the media outlets now.

Richardson, Lucic, Lewis, now Toff.

This makes a potential Kings-Flames playoff series (yes, I know, a long way to go yet and a lot can happen) very interesting. Could be quite a battle.

Smart move by Calgary. Despite Jack Eichel playing for VGK, I think Calgary will now win the Pacific. Toffoli on that second line is a big upgrade over Coleman.

FLAMES 1 point behind Vegas...with 3 games in hand.

Freakin' Sutter...

Smart move by Calgary. Despite Jack Eichel playing for VGK, I think Calgary will now win the Pacific. Toffoli on that second line is a big upgrade over Coleman.

Yep. Gonna be a wild ride for the trade deadline wrt Chychrun and if he does go to vegas.

Great pickup for Calgary. Sutter getting the band back together.

Great pickup for Calgary. Sutter getting the band back together.

Wow. I know it's early but everyone taking the high-road on this is just going to make me look worse. Love it.

Toffoli back with Sutter is exactly the kind of karma he deserves for loafing in the finals.

Great pick up for Calgary. Proven scorer. I do see Calgary like many others winning the Pacific. Vegas and Calgary would be an epic series if they get to play.

FLlCM4bWUAETOGp

Part of me got a little hopeful when Friedman linked the Kings as possible suitors, but I’m stiller happier to just keep the cord cut. Mostly bummed Calgary got better now and the next two seasons without giving up much to do so.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom